Lesson learned... Never bring up the name Conor...

TS is pretty much a confirmed virgin.
lol... and you are a confirmed idiot. Does just blurting annoying stuff out of your virtual mouth get you hard or do you prefer rubbing one out with your moms soiled granny panties?

what is it that you are trying to say?
What was unclear? The responses to this thread have proven my point. I have received exactly two response that were not completely juvenile...

How you gonna say, "never bring up the name Conor" , and bring him up without mentioning anything fight related?

lol... and you are a confirmed idiot. Does just blurting annoying stuff out of your virtual mouth get you hard or do you prefer rubbing one out with your moms soiled granny panties?

Oh the irony of you calling me an idiot then posting this..... Shouldn't you be in school learning multiplication and division or is it recess time at your local elementary school?

Damn, you must the white belt with the oldest join date.
I never really got into the forums, but I have nothing to do until January and my girl works during the day and my son is at school so I was like "fuck it, I like MMA and trolling so why not..."

Oh the irony of you calling me an idiot then posting this..... Shouldn't you be in school learning multiplication and division or is it recess time at your local elementary school?
It seemed kind of appropriate to an obnoxious response to an obnoxious comment...

You are just jealous that Conor has made the SPORT mainstream now, everyone is doin' the conor mcgregor walk now

dCL7487.gif

It's the billionaire walk by Vince McMahon, for being a legit billionaire.

Not a Conor walk, broke bum millionaire in comparison.

How you gonna say, "never bring up the name Conor" , and bring him up without mentioning anything fight related?
This thread was not intended to be a fight thread, it was an experiment to see what the response would be to simply mention the name Conor vs bringing up a topic like why Cyborg won't take the fight at UFC 208. The result was what I expected.

....if you make a thread about Obama's healthcare initiative, on Sherdog it will get changed to a Conor thread, or a boxings better than MMA thread regardless of what the content is.

So mentioning names make zero difference.

It's really just a matter of finding or starting discussions with members that are actually willing to discuss in an unbiased manner and ignoring those who just want to troll. For me, honestly. I think most of these Conor "Fanboys" are just having fun and those who bite in on their trolling just feeds them, and I don't mind that. But if I want to discuss a certain fighter, or a certain fight, I just ignore most of them and look for other members who want to actually a good discussion.

Agree.

Who gives a shit if people call him the GOAT, McGOAT or anything else. There's a lot of folk on here who probably shouldn't be posting as it seems to affect them more than normal.

If you don't like a thread or post, just scroll on by.

And yet here TS is, doing exactly what he says not to do.

It's almost like TS made this thread just to take a shot at Conor while pretending to not want to talk about Conor while still talking about Conor.

And yet here TS is, doing exactly what he says not to do.

It's almost like TS made this thread just to take a shot at Conor while pretending to not want to talk about Conor while still talking about Conor.
That makes no sense at all. Your response is the kind of thing I'm talking about. What evidence do you have to support your statement? And its laughable because I have always stuck up for Conor as a fighter. His antics have gotten old, but I only watch embedded when he has a fight coming up so maybe even his antics aren't that old to me. And I DO want to talk about Conor, I just want it to be rational, not this bone headed pissing contest stuff that usually pops up. It seems to me people just they want without actually reading the posts the posts they are replying to.

I agree with you completely. But I'd say the haters are worse. They tend to have a smattering of MMA knowledge but because of the things Conor says or does, they come over all salty and fail to notice what an accomplished fighter he actually is. If Conor agreed to fight Stipe, there would still be a line of idiots claiming he was too afraid to defend his FW belt.

Most of the hate Conor gets is actually intended to incense his dick riding fuck boys. As they are the ones ruining the forum with their endless hyperbolic nonsense.

I never really got into the forums, but I have nothing to do until January and my girl works during the day and my son is at school so I was like "fuck it, I like MMA and trolling so why not..."

Work?

That makes no sense at all. Your response is the kind of thing I'm talking about. What evidence do you have to support your statement? And its laughable because I have always stuck up for Conor as a fighter. His antics have gotten old, but I only watch embedded when he has a fight coming up so maybe even his antics aren't that old to me. And I DO want to talk about Conor, I just want it to be rational, not this bone headed pissing contest stuff that usually pops up. It seems to me people just they want without actually reading the posts the posts they are replying to.
You say you don't want to talk about Conor. So you started a thread about not talking about Conor, which of course is actually a thread talking about Conor.

You literally did that thing you say in the OP not to do. You are doing exactly what you don't want others to do. That's what doesn't make sense.

Agree.

Who gives a shit if people call him the GOAT, McGOAT or anything else. There's a lot of folk on here who probably shouldn't be posting as it seems to affect them more than normal.

If you don't like a thread or post, just scroll on by.

Exactly.

Back