Least impressive UFC fighters with winning records in the UFC (3 fights minimum)

Here are my picks in order :

1. Chris Camozzi (6-3)
2. Marcus Brimage (3-1)
3. Cyrille Diabate (4-3)
4. Roland Delorme (3-1)
5. Chico Camus (2-1)

This isn't meant to discredit anyone but these are the guys who I see that don't seem to have a skill set or ability level that you would think would be worthy of producing more wins than losses in the UFC.

Who else seems to be getting by with smoke and mirrors?

This entire post/thread is meant to discredit those mention above and elsewhere; it's very presumptuous. You mentioned guys like Brimage and Delhorme. I think you should look all of their UFC fights again, especially if you believe they are where they are due to smoke an mirrors. Brimage had a poor performance last time out, but his other fights shows that he has a solid skill set and natural ability; he is just very inexperienced. If Brimage is getting by on smoke and mirrors, where is Jim Hettes on your list?

I Alessio Sakara still in the UFC? I've never understood why he's been kept around for so long, but guys like Okami get let go.

I Alessio Sakara still in the UFC? I've never understood why he's been kept around for so long, but guys like Okami get let go.

just like pat berry he's exciting and if he loses he going out on his shield

i'd say Camozzi for me too, 4 wins in a row could get you a title-shot in pretty much every division, imagine that

im just happy noone is saying Matt Brown

Glover.. I mean the guy has fought avg fighters.. Not even machida, shogun, Evans , yet he gets a title shot via hype more than anything.. Would have liked to seen glover fight a real top 10 fighter like Gus, Hendo, hell even Davis

Gleason,
that religious kid from the ultimate fighter, the Disciple?...
Brendan Shuab..

Chris Camozzi is one of those fighters, who wins and I don't know how. If I had to describe his fighting style to someone, I wouldn't know where to start, I can barely remember any of his winning efforts nor what he did in them. He moves like sludge, doesn't excel anywhere but somehow grinds out decisions.

Gleison Tibau as well. Look how many UFC fights the guy has had, and how far away from the title-picture he is and has been - very forgettable fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back