Least impressive UFC fighters with winning records in the UFC (3 fights minimum)

Didn't realize Diabate has already had that many fights.

This thread could go 50 pages and no one would post anything more foolish than this.

I could probably pull it off if needed.

Don't blame me that he should have lost two of his last three fights and laid on top of Costa instead of trying to finish him.

Shields, Davis, Bigfoot, Okami, Perfection Sonnen, Bisping, Stann, Florian.

I could probably pull it off if needed.

Don't blame me that he should have lost two of his last three fights and laid on top of Costa instead of trying to finish him.

So should GSP be on this list? Grappling is part of mma and dominating Costa via grappling is impressive.

Chris Camozzi is one of those fighters, who wins and I don't know how. If I had to describe his fighting style to someone, I wouldn't know where to start, I can barely remember any of his winning efforts nor what he did in them. He moves like sludge, doesn't excel anywhere but somehow grinds out decisions.

Gleison Tibau as well. Look how many UFC fights the guy has had, and how far away from the title-picture he is and has been - very forgettable fighter.
Umm... he's a competent striker who uses range well, and throws good knees on the inside.

I think you can put Jake Shields in there....his wins weren't impressive aside from Herman, and that wasnt great either.

I know he used to be a whole lot better, but can I say Matt Hamill? 10-4 and has some incredible wins (Rampage, Munoz, Boetsch, Jardine, Tito...even Jones if you're being picky) but he's really looked bad since returning from retirement.

Comes across as a top guy though.

I know he used to be a whole lot better, but can I say Matt Hamill? 10-4 and has some incredible wins (Rampage, Munoz, Boetsch, Jardine, Tito...even Jones if you're being picky) but he's really looked bad since returning from retirement.

Rampage? :/

To be fair, he looked pretty weak in alot of those fights

Jake Shields, George Sotiropolous

Carmont. No competition.

Hold your tongue fella. Bet you that guy has a title shot this time next year.

Its gonna make Andy/Leites look like a classic.

To be fair, he looked pretty weak in alot of those fights

True. I'm worried about him vs Thiago Silva. One of the nicest fighters out there vs the polar opposite. Unfortunately I can only see Hammill getting hurt.

Wow what's with the bad answers the first 2 pages?

I'd say papy abedi 9-3, hasn't done well in the UFC. Did he get cut?

You probably think the answers are bad as you misread the rules- they need to have a winning record in the UFC. Papy went 1-3.

You probably think the answers are bad as you misread the rules- they need to have a winning record in the UFC. Papy went 1-3.

Ah ok makes more sense now. I looked at abedy's overall mma record.

Back