Least impressive UFC fighters with winning records in the UFC (3 fights minimum)

TeamTanner

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here are my picks in order :

1. Chris Camozzi (6-3)
2. Marcus Brimage (3-1)
3. Cyrille Diabate (4-3)
4. Roland Delorme (3-1)
5. Chico Camus (2-1)

This isn't meant to discredit anyone but these are the guys who I see that don't seem to have a skill set or ability level that you would think would be worthy of producing more wins than losses in the UFC.

Who else seems to be getting by with smoke and mirrors?

Francis Carmont lately, though he was promising a while ago. Least convincing 6-0 record I've ever seen lol.

Brendan Schaub (6-3)
George Sotiropulous (7-3)
Glieson Tibau (can't be bothered counting, but he's won lots of low-mid tier fights, never anything huge)

Francis Carmont lately, though he was promising a while ago. Least convincing 6-0 record I've ever seen lol.

This thread could go 50 pages and no one would post anything more foolish than this.

Overeem.

Did Jardine have a winning record? I loved Jardine but you just knew he was going to lose big fights.

He's still a top 10 fighter though and when he finish Mir in the first round everyone is going to jump on his nuts again. I would say Lombard more than Overeem.

Edit: Oh yeah, never mind. Winning records.....Danny Castillo then. He's the least alpha of the alpha males.

Last edited:
He's still a top 10 fighter though and when he finish Mir in the first round everyone is going to jump on his nuts again. I would say Lombard more than Overeem.

I thought Lombard, but needs a winning record in UFC (Overeem doesn't exactly have this, but SF and Pride are Zuffa so .....)
Overeem is 1-2 in the UFC so he wouldn't qualify.
Yes I took a bit of liberty with the "UFC" bit ... he fought in top orgs now owned by Zuffa. Close to UFC ....

This thread could go 50 pages and no one would post anything more foolish than this.

But you'd have to agree he could/should be 4-2. Costa fight got him in a possibly good position though even if Dana didn't like it.

But you'd have to agree he could/should be 4-2. Costa fight got him in a possibly good position though even if Dana didn't like it.

Possibly, but he just beat Costa. And did so convincingly. Whether you like the fight or not, that is impressive.

Back