Media 20 Former UFC fighters Who Could be Coming Back to the UFC

They're not rumored to come back at all, hell some guys have campaigned for the UFC to sign them already and been passed on (Tumenov, Brooks).

This is quite literally an article going "Hey, look at these dudes racking up wins, and Randy Costa." not some insider scoop about who the UFC is looking to pick up.

They're not rumored to come back at all, hell some guys have campaigned for the UFC to sign them already and been passed on (Tumenov, Brooks).

This is quite literally an article going "Hey, look at these dudes racking up wins, and Randy Costa." not some insider scoop about who the UFC is looking to pick up.

Yes I agree, we need to teach @Black9 these valuable journalistic principles before it's too late and he develops into another Sherdog clickbait merchant. <Eek2.0>

50194621-80b2-42e9-82d5-eea812daa6f7_text.gif

Poor Randy lol

Bring back Krzysztof Jotko to splitdecision someone :)

According to MMAjunkie,
These 20 UFC fighters are the most likely to be coming back to the promotion considering great records after they were let go of the promotion(Some rumored to already be coming back)

Who do you guys want to see coming back the most?
It's definitely Timur for me as he got a raw deal being let go in the first place and his only loss was against Jack Shore

List Of Fighters(Records after leaving the UFC) -Credit to @BEATDOWNS :

Humberto Bandenay- 9-1 - four fight win streak

Talita Bernardo - 4-0

Dakota Bush - 3-0

Shane Campbell - 12-2 - seven fight win streak

Randy Costa - 1-0

Kyle Daukaus - 2-0

Alex Da Silva - 2-1

Khadis Ibragimov - 6-0

Anthony Ivy - 5-3 - five fight win streak

Mason Jones - 2-0

Joseph Morales - 3-0

Vince Morales - 3-0

Kris Moutinho - 3-0 - 3 finishes

Justin Scoggins - 4-0

Eric Shelton - 5-2

Albert Tumenov - 8-0

Timur Valiev - 1-1 on TUF last fight was a loss

Youssef Zalal - 3-0

Will Brooks - 8-1-1

Curtis Millender - 4-4-1 - three fight winning streak

Joe Giannetti - only UFC fights are on TUF went 2-1 lost the one that mattered.
Shane Campbell is a good candidate to get another shot. He's been beating up decent opposition in the Canadian regionals, mostly BC. He recently headkicked UFC vet Darrell Horcher, and has a win over very solid UFC vet Kyle Prepolec.

I'll go with Scoggins. Dude has skills and his fights are always super entertaining, although I'm admittedly a bit biased because I know his pops.

Glad to see moutino put together a win streak and got himself another invite. He didn’t get much of a fair shake last time coming right out from behind the paint shaker at Home Depot or wherever it was he worked.

Albert Einstein Tumenov &
Dakota Hairy Bush

Both need to come back for the buffer intros alone

UFC realizing all the talent is getting taken by the PFL and ONE, so they can’t just rely on garbage like DWCS to find new fighters to underpay.

Tumenov is great!

UFC realizing all the talent is getting taken by the PFL and ONE, so they can’t just rely on garbage like DWCS to find new fighters to underpay.

What's wrong with DWCS?? Lots of very good fighters came from there. You had two most recent champions from there. And there are so many contenders and top 10 guys from there.

I don't think there's any real reason to think these guys are coming back it's just an article.

If I can bring back some non PFLator fighters then I'd choose.

1. Albert Tumenov
2. Timur Valiev
3. Taila Santos
4. Saidyokub Kakhramanov
5. Naoki Inoue
6. Mason Jones

He’s a justbleed type fighter so likely not a contender but still fun and will beat the brakes off a lot of dudes. From what I recently was told he’s not coming back anyways as he’s locked up for awhile in his current promotion ACA which is Russian just like he is. Oh wells

He could be top 10 now imo. His takedown defence is much improved from the last time he was in the UFC. His last fight with Ustarmag was excellent. That dude has an iron chin.

So this isn't actually news. This is just fighters with the POTENTIAL to come back but with nothing concrete to go on other than they're doing ok outside of the UFC. Essentially just an opinion piece. Not that you're trying to say these fighters are coming back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back