Least impressive UFC fighters with winning records in the UFC (3 fights minimum)

Michael chiesa at 2-1 UFC stands out. He somehow manages to land subs and has never gone the distance yet is pretty lacking in overall skills.

You know he beat Rampage and Shogun back when he was in good shape, right?
Bad call.

LMAO.

You take the time to point out that Forrest was in "good shape," while ignoring what sort of shape Shogun was in.

Matt Brown

All I can say about him is "muh lengthy striking", he's beaten no one to deserve fighting Condit, plus his overall record is bad for a guy breaking top 10.

Matt Brown

All I can say about him is "muh lengthy striking", he's beaten no one to deserve fighting Condit, plus his overall record is bad for a guy breaking top 10.

How many wins do you need to fight a guy who is 1-2 in his last three?

People are going to disagree with me here, but Mike Pierce. I respect that he makes every fight a grind, but his clinching/grappling decision fight style definitely grates on me from time to time. I'm not so sure I'd say it's totally unimpressive, but like Liddell said about GSP, it's not necessarily something I look forward to seeing.

Those saying Jake Shields are straight haters

The guy fights a boring style and I can understand why you wouldn't like him but the guy has an all timer resume. To say he is not impressive is ridiculous.

Sakurai( in 2002)
Okami
Henderson
Condit
Pyle
Daley
Lawler
Kampman
Woodley

Not to mention wins over Akiyama, Herman, Mayhem

Only losses to GSP and Ellenberger in the last 9 years.:rolleyes:

i'd say Camozzi for me too, 4 wins in a row could get you a title-shot in pretty much every division, imagine that

It depends on the opponents and the division. 4 wins in a row isn't as unheard of as in the past. It's probably pretty common. Especiallyfor guys in the lower tier.

What about Natal? 5-1 i think and i have yet to see any of his fights..

It seems like people are forgetting the fighters past fights and only remembering one.

I would say Shields. He has a very good resume but looks the least impressive and very boring

Brimmage??? His only loss is from the FW GOAT.

Lately it's been Carmont hands down.

Those saying Jake Shields are straight haters

The guy fights a boring style and I can understand why you wouldn't like him but the guy has an all timer resume. To say he is not impressive is ridiculous.

Sakurai( in 2002)
Okami
Henderson
Condit
Pyle
Daley
Lawler
Kampman
Woodley

Not to mention wins over Akiyama, Herman, Mayhem

Only losses to GSP and Ellenberger in the last 9 years.:rolleyes:
Shields is like Pierce in that he wins but often does so in an unimpressive way. Shields has good wins but many of his best wins could have easily swung the other way.

You're out of your mind if you think Brimage is unimpressive. Fought and beat Two highly touted prospects in both Maximo Bkanco and Jimy Hettes. If you don't find those wins impressive you're crazy

Back