Least impressive UFC fighters with winning records in the UFC (3 fights minimum)

The only correct answer is anthony perosh

Cain getting his racist tattoo (Try and say it's not racist)

The only correct answer is anthony perosh

KO's a guy half his age. Had a 3 fight win streak over all guys younger than him and they were finishes?

But because he lost to crocop and heavyweights when he was younger it's unimpressive?

This thread pisses me off

If Tim's the most unimpressive, what does that make Ricco and Arlovski? The Sylvia hate is so ridiculous sometimes.

You can make the same arguement about Jake Shields, who has only 2 losses in 9 years.

Reguardless of ability, a fighter has to be entertaining to be impressive. Sylvia doesn't qualify.

You can make the same arguement about Jake Shields, who has only 2 losses in 9 years.

Reguardless of ability, a fighter has to be entertaining to be impressive. Sylvia doesn't qualify.

Sryz, I thought you were saying that Sylvia was a bad fighter.

Sryz, I thought you were saying that Sylvia was a bad fighter.

Nope, not a bad fighter. Just not a good one.

Only way he was successful for a time in the UFC is because he had a significant size, weight, and reach advantage in a division that was kiddie pool shallow.

I think there was one opponent in his whole career that was taller than him, and the opponent was relatively inexperienced.

Francis Carmont and Phil Davis. Hell, throw Jake Shields in there, too. He has a tendency to win in the least impressive way possible.

What about Natal? 5-1 i think and i have yet to see any of his fights..

Even though his fight with Tor was good, this is what I always think of when I hear Natal:

craignatal.gif

Camus doesn't deserve to be listed. Even in his loss, he was winning late b4 getting subbed. In fairness he came back against Ho Kang. But he's been in a position to win all his fights, against opponents who were discernibly bigger. Camus is a good boxer, decent wrestler, and has an excellent defensive guard. There are some holes, but he's already got the skill to be competitive with a high majority, and foundation to be in the mix now that he's dropping. Watch for him at 125.

Camozzi is a good one, though. Not very good comp, 3 SD wins, another unconvincing one vs. Cane, and a doctor stoppage for his opponent in a fight he was losing. He's been very lucky. He's a mediocre mw.

Roland Delorme is another. His striking and athleticism is sub-standard. And his wrestling is only average to set up his one good skill which is bjj He has one loss in his last 4 fights, but it frankly could be all 4. He got the Cisco loss off his record for ped's, he pulled off a shocking comeback against Denis, and I thought he lost to Figueroa, actually.

How about another Canadian, Nick Ring? He should be 1-4 instead of 3-2. Everybody knows why.

How about yet another Canadian, Sean Pierson? He's 4-2, but damn he got fucked up in the 3rd round of his last two fights, both of which could have been stopped.

George Sotiropoulos. He and the UFC fooled a lot of people beating shitty competition for a while. Then he lucked out with Lauzon adrenaline dumping so badly after kicking his ass in the 3rd round. I think prime G-Sot, with his shitty athleticism, wrestling, and mediocre striking, if you put him against average comp right now, would lost most fights.

Justin Salas. Two unconvincing wins against lower level competition, and a royal ass kicking at the hands of Tim Means.

Michael Chiesa. Some of those awkward strikes amazingly got thru against Masvidal, but it's still a weakness. So is wrestling. Only strength is bjj, and he only gets opportunities pretty much by weaseling his way onto opponent's backs.

Lucas Martins. Displayed terrible striking defense against Jeremy Larsen, in spite of winning. His competition has been bottom of the barrel, outside Barboza, who forced him to sub to punches.

Last edited:
What about Natal? 5-1 i think and i have yet to see any of his fights..

If a tree falls in the forest, and you didn't hear it, it didn't make a sound.

WTF does you not seeing a fighter have to do with the legitimacy of his record?

Actually, his record is 5-2-1. That's kind given his competition, but one who has seen him shouldn't bat an eye at him having a winning record in general. In his one loss in the last 7 fights, he was dominating before Craig KO'ed him for arguably the comeback of the year. And all the media judges scored the Bongfeldt fight for him. So he could just as easily be 7-0 in his last 7.

I would say Bigfoot is extremely bad compared to what his record suggests.

Brimage? So many people on here were picking Hettes to run through him. Very impressive win for Marcus, IMO.

You know he beat Rampage and Shogun back when he was in good shape, right?
Bad call.

He beat shogun who I believe took him lightly (not his fault but still) and rampage did the same (he admitted it) and I actually had him winning the fight quite comfortably.

Back