Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

I dont know why the right is making a hero out of this kid. He was acting extremely irresponsibly... which isn't that weird for a 17 year old. My problem, as I said, is with the supposed adults who are valorizing his actions. The last thing this country needs right now (to go along with all the other shit we are dealing with) is a wave of vigilantism. It's almost like there are elements on both the left and right that are actually cheering for the breakdown of our society.

Painting over graffiti, helping to clean up vandalism...contributing to his community, coming to a business asking for protection from looting and arson...i say this kid was raised right and has a solid moral compass...

Interesting how you and just about every liberal and leftist here have failed to criticize or take into account the threats and aggressive behavior from the mob.

Don't you think that had something to do with what unfolded?

Do you believe the Kenosha kid set out to kill people that night?

I dont know why the right is making a hero out of this kid. He was acting extremely irresponsibly... which isn't that weird for a 17 year old. My problem, as I said, is with the supposed adults who are valorizing his actions. The last thing this country needs right now (to go along with all the other shit we are dealing with) is a wave of vigilantism. It's almost like there are elements on both the left and right that are actually cheering for the breakdown of our society.
His being there was extremely irresponsible, absolutely. The kid, however, showed an extreme amount of restraint and control in his handling of the situation, though. No innocent bystanders struck, no protesters shot who weren’t posing an immediate danger to his life, all individuals shot verified immediately afterwords to be violent criminals.

The moment I saw who his lawyer was I figured a defamation suit was going to be on the table, they’re not even throwing the AJ style “allegedly” or “politically” CYA words in there to deflect at all

As for the “illegal firearm” and the possession charge, I’ve posted this breakdown I found of WI law, so it should be interesting if/when Kyle has all charges against him vacated.
Mmm hmm.

It's interesting to see so many call for murder 1's when it looks more like a Sandmann payout again.

Painting over graffiti, helping to clean up vandalism...contributing to his community, coming to a business asking for protection from looting and arson...i say this kid was raised right and has a solid moral compass...

Interesting how you and just about every liberal and leftist here have failed to criticize or take into account the threats and aggressive behavior from the mob.

Don't you think that had something to do with what unfolded?

Do you believe the Kenosha kid set out to kill people that night?

Not to mention the same poster and those like him turn career criminals and sexual predators into martyrs. Best to ignore these folk, their reality is too far warped

What was irresponsible? You're just mad that the right is now standing up to the violence. Leftist violence.
Kyle could have shot more.and could.have killed more. He didn't. He retreated and only shot when he had to. He didn't shoot anyone that didn't attack him. He showed restrait and did a good job defending himself
Bet you're secretly mad that a pedo got killed instead of realised without changes like in Portland

I've seen the claim that Rittenhouse shot a pedophile among others, and that a BLM crowdfunding account was used to bail out pedophiles rapists and murderers, but I can't find the source for these claims. Can someone here help me out?

Might be this guy:

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Type Rosenbaum and first initial J...inmate 172556.

I missed this part.

I've seen two videos that took place prior to the one where he splatters Tony Hawk and blows the antifa scums bicept off.

Vid one shows the pedo guy that got brained screaming in a section 8 accent at the militia guys, saying things along the lines of "Then fucking kill me N******!"
He got his wish.

The 2nd is when pedo guy chases after Kyle and throws something at him. You can't quite make out the entirety of the confrontation, but the one witness has stated that pedo guy clearly meant to harm Kyle and tries to take his gun, and that's when he got dusted.

I'd post links if I had em, the vids are floating around here somewhere I'm sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-video-taunting-armed-men-saying-Shoot-n.html

Personally i don't give a flying fuck whether this 17 year old was or was not defending himself. I don't want to live in a State/Country where a child, because that's what a 17 year old is, gets to walk around with an automatic weapon strapped to their person. If i wanted that i'd move to Honduras or the Democratic Republic of Congo.Do the freepers who're cheering this shit on know how much of a slippery slope it is? Or do they simply not care?

We do NOT wan't to go down this route folks. It's a one way ticket to third worldville.

Personally i don't give a flying fuck whether this 17 year old was or was not defending himself. I don't want to live in a State/Country where a child, because that's what a 17 year old is, gets to walk around with an automatic weapon strapped to their person. If i wanted that i'd move to Honduras or the Democratic Republic of Congo.Do the freepers who're cheering this shit on know how much of a slippery slope it is? Or do they simply not care?

We do NOT wan't to go down this route folks. It's a one way ticket to third worldville.

Who had an automatic weapon???

<{vega}>

His being there was extremely irresponsible, absolutely. The kid, however, showed an extreme amount of restraint and control in his handling of the situation, though. No innocent bystanders struck, no protesters shot who weren’t posing an immediate danger to his life, all individuals shot verified immediately afterwords to be violent criminals.

Kids are expected to be irresponsible, that's why we call them "kids." The adults that he was with and the police that were encouraging him need to be held accountable.

Guy didn't shoot anyone that didn't attack him. He could have killed Mr Biceps and others. He didn't. He showed restrait despite being attacked and chased down. But yeah he's s school shooter. I can't roll my eyes hard enough at your idiocy. Man the left like Trotsky are just awful humans who cheer on violence when their side is the one with power. Anyone defending themselves is automatically a white supremacist and or a shooter. Grow a pair and try being honest for 5 mins.

Um, what? He was literally being attacked by a violent mob. It's all on film and easily verifiable.

How does a minor end up at a protest with a rifle? What was he doing there?

Charges filed late Thursday by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin’s equivalent of first-degree murder — as well as first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

He would face a mandatory life sentence if convicted of the murder count. All but the gun charge are felonies.

He will definitely not just “walk” ..they are stacking his charges for a plea. I think he will get off of the intentional homicide charges (unless new evidence is found of him stating he had intention to do harm on social media for example) but he’s got a 50 percent chance of getting the reckless homocide, about a 75 percent chance of getting the two counts of reckless endangerment and he has a 100 percent chance of getting the possession charge.

he more then likely will plea out but he will more then likely serve some time...especially if he is extradited back to his state were he will he tried as an adult,
The above is one of the only fair non-partisan assessments of what we know so far I’ve seen here over the last 48 hours. I agree, the likelihood he’s going to walk on all charges is very slim. At least, he’s going to get convicted for the weapons charge and probably for the two reckless endangerment charges. The murder charges will most likely depend on eye witness accounts leading up to the shooting. I would imagine that the prosecution will try to set him up as an antagonizer in an already volatile situation whereas the defense will try to picture him as well meaning and just trying to help. As far as I know, we don’t have enough information at this point to make a call as to which one is more likely, although apparently a journalist already provided a statement which seems to paint it more in the direction of him not being an antagonizer, at least not actively.

That’s exactly right. Listening to the media attack this guy is unreal. The MSM is the new third reich that only spreads propaganda. Very disturbing.

They truly are the enemy of the people.

Do NOT glorify or celebrate the deaths of the attacking felons in this thread if you wish for this thread to remain.
FTFY.

Last edited:

I was way too lazy and self centered to be doing anything even close to what Rittenhouse was doing at the age of 17.

But I also never would have put myself in that situation either so in some was I respect him and in others it's like damn kid you could have really made something of yourself with a work ethic like that.

I don’t really want 17 year olds walking around my town with guns either but
Isn’t 17 the minimum age you can join the army and be sent to war?
If so, this kid could go fight over seas but god forbid he carries a gun in America for protection during a riot
How come nobody on the left mentions third guy had his own strap on him
Why did he have that gun as a peaceful protestor

if this kid was there to shoot BLM members, he would of been in the bushes sniping people off, not walking around helping folks and cleaning shit up

sad he is being used as a political pawn by both sides

Now write how he got into that situation..

If he didnt do this, this kid would have probably ended in newspaper as a mass school shooter

Also lol at a 17 year old with a rifle "defending himself" - only in USA
USA becoming like brazil by the day

he was attacked by angry unruly mob...

also if usa becoming more like Brazil is cause of all the mayors and governors not enforcing the law and letting the looting and rioting taking place.

What happen is perfect example by 2nd is needed.

Back