Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

And when he does walk, people will take notice. They will realize that it is absolutely legal to protect your community from douchebags that want to burn it down. Word of advice for the true "peaceful" protesters, distance yourselves from these lowlifes.

I hope so. There really is a lot at stake here.
Per your second point, the scum that are running this shit have had ample time to separate themselves.
They've chosen not to, and now here we are with a 17 year old kid and a pile of bodies.

I'm glad they're able to crowdfund for Rittenhouse's defense. I can't imagine what his family is going through right now.

Same. It makes me sick that convicted pedophiles are being bailed out after rioting, looting, beating etc. just to go back out the same day for more, while this young man who clearly acted in self defense in being over charged and drug through the mud in the media.
This imo will be a very important case going forward.

how did the police cause intentionally the confrontation?

There is video of one of the militia members talking to citizen journalists (BLM activists?) saying that some policemen told him (or members of his group) that they were going to push the protesters towards the militia group because the militia group "could handle them."

It includes footage of a police line moving to push protesters back. You can make of that what you will.

Sadly the amount of lying and shilling on both sides is shocking. You really can't judge anymore. The Truth was an early causality in this conflict.

There is video of one of the militia members talking to citizen journalists (BLM activists?) saying that some policemen told him (or members of his group) that they were going to push the protesters towards the militia group because the militia group "could handle them."

It includes footage of a police line moving to push protesters back. You can make of that what you will.

Sadly the amount of lying and shilling on both sides is shocking. You really can't judge anymore. The Truth was an early causality in this conflict.
i see, will look for it, thanks.

You don't have a problem with a 17 year old boy carrying an illegal weapon across state lines and how the Kenosha PD intentionally caused a confrontation between protesters and an armed militia?

I have stated that a 17 year old kid should not have been at the riot with a firearm, but everything else he did was self defense without question. As for the second part, are you saying that the police wanted this to happen and planned to stay away until it did?

Nope. Police departments have had all tactical planning and decisions taken away from them in terms of when to engage. They are stationed around a building or a skirmish line and basically wait there until anqueefa attacks. Kenosha PD has shown similar tactics the two nights prior. And no police department has the right to say “you guys can riot but you guys can’t lawfully carry firearms exercising your second amendment rights.”

Reactions: MT7
We know why the righties on this forum don't have a problem with this kid carrying an illegal gun across state lines to shoot folks, but they are not outraged by an unarmed man getting shot 7 times by cops.

There is a VERY clear reason why they have these thoughts.

I very much so have an issue with a kid carrying an illegal weapon across state lines. I believe I have stated this before in another thread. However as the story comes out it seems that the rifle wasn't his, wasn't carried across state lines, and wasn't illegal. So that entire narrative has gone out the window now and is a moot point.

As for a guy getting shot several times, that I do have an issue with. THe police mishandled the situation completely and overreacted (IMO) and killed the guy. But at the same time, the guy was a real piece of shit so I am having a hard time finding much sympathy for him. I'd rather he have gotten his day in court and been sent to prison where he belonged, but thems the breaks.

His family should sue the police department for supporting his vigilante behaviour. They enabled him and others that night.

We know why the righties on this forum don't have a problem with this kid carrying an illegal gun across state lines to shoot folks, but they are not outraged by an unarmed man getting shot 7 times by cops.

There is a VERY clear reason why they have these thoughts.

yeah, both are justified shoots

Fair play to the cops who've been handcuffed in these matters, getting hit with bricks from a bunch of blm cowards at their riot. Typical of blm and these leftist pussies, they love to start some shit, but can not take it when the other side steps up to play.

Now write how he got into that situation..

If he didnt do this, this kid would have probably ended in newspaper as a mass school shooter

Also lol at a 17 year old with a rifle "defending himself" - only in USA
USA becoming like brazil by the day
Um, what? He was literally being attacked by a violent mob. It's all on film and easily verifiable.

And he's going to walk 100% as he well should, you low iq disingenuous fucking clown.

Yeah, but Jared Blake will walk on his criminal charges as well. Ok, maybe not walk exactly, but his charges will be dropped

You don't have a problem with a 17 year old boy carrying an illegal weapon across state lines and how the Kenosha PD intentionally caused a confrontation between protesters and an armed militia?
And this does what to support the claim that the shootings themselves were in any way not born out of self-defense?

Fair play to the cops who've been handcuffed in these matters, getting hit with bricks from a bunch of blm cowards at their riot. Typical of blm and these leftist pussies, they love to start some shit, but can not take it when the other side steps up to play.

You "sound" real tough, congratulations.

I saw those.. but I think something happened before that ,that lead up to the confrontation. I don’t honestly know that’s why I’m waiting for the whole story.

Out of the two of them-Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum, and the videos of their behavior prior to the shooting, whom do you think is more likely the aggressor? Not a question in my mind as to who attacked who

I'm glad they're able to crowdfund for Rittenhouse's defense. I can't imagine what his family is going through right now.

can guarantee you that kid wishes he would have just stayed home that night and played video games instead. Now he’s got this shit to stress about.

I dont know why the right is making a hero out of this kid. He was acting extremely irresponsibly... which isn't that weird for a 17 year old. My problem, as I said, is with the supposed adults who are valorizing his actions. The last thing this country needs right now (to go along with all the other shit we are dealing with) is a wave of vigilantism. It's almost like there are elements on both the left and right that are actually cheering for the breakdown of our society.

I have stated that a 17 year old kid should not have been at the riot with a firearm, but everything else he did was self defense without question. As for the second part, are you saying that the police wanted this to happen and planned to stay away until it did?
Yes. There is video evidence of this.

Militia member calmly talking with BLM members on video about how cops herded the protesters into the area where the militia would be so that they would deal with them instead of the cops.

Out of the two of them-Rittenhouse and Rosenbaum, and the videos of their behavior prior to the shooting, whom do you think is more likely the aggressor? Not a question in my mind as to who attacked who
Not my place to say who was “more likely” that’s the job of evidence and investigation...
It’s not a “question in your mind”but your mind is not what will Determine this cases outcome.
Like I said before ,let the evidence and investigators do the job.
None of us know exactly the entire story. Everyone is rushing in way to fast.

I dont know why the right is making a hero out of this kid. He was acting extremely irresponsibly... which isn't that weird for a 17 year old. My problem, as I said, is with the supposed adults who are valorizing his actions. The last thing this country needs right now (to go along with all the other shit we are dealing with) is a wave of vigilantism. It's almost like there are elements on both the left and right that are actually cheering for the breakdown of our society.

Is rioting protesting still okay?

Having trouble following the narrative.

Per his lawyer on twitter :
1xuQbdDB.jpeg

@TheOldMan nice sig, btw.
The moment I saw who his lawyer was I figured a defamation suit was going to be on the table, they’re not even throwing the AJ style “allegedly” or “politically” CYA words in there to deflect at all

As for the “illegal firearm” and the possession charge, I’ve posted this breakdown I found of WI law, so it should be interesting if/when Kyle has all charges against him vacated.
Wisconsin 948.60 is their regulation against possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Article (3)(c) states "This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593."

In other words, The regulation against possession of a dangerous weapon under 18 has an exception when you have a rifle or shotgun. You must not be in violation of 941.28 and you can't be out of compliance with 29.304 or 29.593.

941.28 is a regulation on short-barreled rifles and short-barreled shotguns. Kyles rifle was not a short-barreled rifle, so he was not in violation of 941.28.

29.304 pertains to regulations of firearms for individuals under 16 years of age. Kyle is 17, so 29.304 doesn't even apply to him.

Section 29.593 requires anyone born 1973 or later to essentially attend a hunter safety course to go hunting (with any weapon bow, rifle, etc). Kyle was not hunting, so he was in compliance.

So per Wisconsin state law, a person under 18 cannot posses a dangerous weapon, unless that weapon is a rifle or shotgun! If a person posses a rifle or shotgun and is under the age of 18, and over the age of 16, and they are not hunting, section 948.60 does not apply to them per the letter of Wisconsin law! There us no regulation against them having the rifle or shotgun.

Further, Wisconsin's open carry originates from their Constitution and allows anyone firearm that can be legally carried, to be openly carried by anyone legally able to do so. Thus, since Kyle's rifle was a firearm that could be legally owned, and since there was no law against Kyle possessing that rifle, he could legally open carry it.

Back