Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Huh? Major media has generally been extremely cautious with the story, with most headlines using passive language like "protests turn deadly."

Maybe that's how most headlines are, but most articles are use language closer to "the shooter stumbled, and as the crowd closed in, he fired into it, killing a skateboarder beloved by all and wounding an EMT."

Derp on while yo boy is in jail
as long as yo boys keep chasing around guys packing heat, soon you'll have no boys. How fkin dumb do you gotta be to chase someone with a rifle, that's clearly not afraid to use it? Burn shit down ya might get shot. Don't be surprised when this happens more often

I've seen the claim that Rittenhouse shot a pedophile among others, and that a BLM crowdfunding account was used to bail out pedophiles rapists and murderers, but I can't find the source for these claims. Can someone here help me out?

If you go to Youtube and check for Donut Operator (channel) you'll get a bit more facts about the guys who got shot and a lot of details about the actual incident. It's clear that the kid was defending himself.

And he's going to walk 100% as he well should, you low iq disingenuous fucking clown.
Charges filed late Thursday by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin’s equivalent of first-degree murder — as well as first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

He would face a mandatory life sentence if convicted of the murder count. All but the gun charge are felonies.

He will definitely not just “walk” ..they are stacking his charges for a plea. I think he will get off of the intentional homicide charges (unless new evidence is found of him stating he had intention to do harm on social media for example) but he’s got a 50 percent chance of getting the reckless homocide, about a 75 percent chance of getting the two counts of reckless endangerment and he has a 100 percent chance of getting the possession charge.

he more then likely will plea out but he will more then likely serve some time...especially if he is extradited back to his state were he will he tried as an adult,

Here’s some fun facts.

More than $500,000 was donated to this group to bail out the protesters. How many did they bail out?

Around a dozen.

The rest was used to bail out pedophiles, rapists and violent criminals.

The person in charge said he didn’t look at why they were in jail he was only concerned about getting POC out.

Scumbag organization

Sickening but sadly not surprising.

Charges filed late Thursday by Kenosha County prosecutors accuse Kyle Rittenhouse of first-degree intentional homicide — Wisconsin’s equivalent of first-degree murder — as well as first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, and two counts of first-degree reckless endangerment.

He would face a mandatory life sentence if convicted of the murder count. All but the gun charge are felonies.

He will definitely not just “walk” ..they are stacking his charges for a plea. I think he will get off of the intentional homicide charges (unless new evidence is found of him stating he had intention to do harm on social media for example) but he’s got a good chance of getting the reckless homocide and he has a 100 percent chance of getting the possession charge.

he more then likely will plea out but he will more then likely serve some time...especially if he is extradited back to his state were he will he tried as an adult,

Political posturing.

We've all seen the vid.
He was clearly defending himself from scumbags and no uncompromised jury will convict him.

Sickening but sadly not surprising.

Political posturing.

We've all seen the vid.
He was clearly defending himself from scumbags and no uncompromised jury will convict him.
I’m not weighing in on either side might I add. I just don’t see from a legal point of view him “walking”.

what we don’t see is what started it all. I’d like to see that evidence before making a judgement on this one.

I’m not weighing in on either side might I add. I just don’t see from a legal point of view him “walking”.

Same as far as my opinion isn't partisan on this one. I objectively feel that video and the star witness will be enough.

Same as far as my opinion isn't partisan on this one. I objectively feel that video and the star witness will be enough.
There’s more video definitely. This was a crowded commercial area. I guarantee there’s surveillance video and more witness video that will come out on this one.

And he's going to walk 100% as he well should, you low iq disingenuous fucking clown.
And when he does walk, people will take notice. They will realize that it is absolutely legal to protect your community from douchebags that want to burn it down. Word of advice for the true "peaceful" protesters, distance yourselves from these lowlifes.

Now write how he got into that situation..

If he didnt do this, this kid would have probably ended in newspaper as a mass school shooter

Also lol at a 17 year old with a rifle "defending himself" - only in USA
USA becoming like brazil by the day
Guy didn't shoot anyone that didn't attack him. He could have killed Mr Biceps and others. He didn't. He showed restrait despite being attacked and chased down. But yeah he's s school shooter. I can't roll my eyes hard enough at your idiocy. Man the left like Trotsky are just awful humans who cheer on violence when their side is the one with power. Anyone defending themselves is automatically a white supremacist and or a shooter. Grow a pair and try being honest for 5 mins.

I'm glad they're able to crowdfund for Rittenhouse's defense. I can't imagine what his family is going through right now.

I am not a lawyer so I don't want to speak with confidence here. I quickly Googled it and here is an article on the shooting that mentions the exemption

Though its ambiguous its possible the exemption applies and I imagine his lawyers will try to argue that. Let's say worst case scenario it doesn't apply and he's guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, I don't think that would undermine his self defense argument. Breaking the law only undermines self defense if the law you broke provoked the attack but I don't think its fair to argue that a kid who is almost old enough to legally open carry but isn't is doing something that inherently or reasonably provokes an attack.

So I don't see why they can't, at worst, convict him of the misdemeanor(maximum punishment being 9 months in jail and/or a $10,000) and acquit him of homicide. Again that's if the exemption doesn't apply which if it does he can get off Scot free and even if it doesn't that doesn't mean he gets the maximum punishment.
Good summary and I appreciate your honesty on this and your take

what we don’t see is what started it all. I’d like to see that evidence before making a judgement on this one.

I missed this part.

I've seen two videos that took place prior to the one where he splatters Tony Hawk and blows the antifa scums bicept off.

Vid one shows the pedo guy that got brained screaming in a section 8 accent at the militia guys, saying things along the lines of "Then fucking kill me N******!"
He got his wish.

The 2nd is when pedo guy chases after Kyle and throws something at him. You can't quite make out the entirety of the confrontation, but the one witness has stated that pedo guy clearly meant to harm Kyle and tries to take his gun, and that's when he got dusted.

I'd post links if I had em, the vids are floating around here somewhere I'm sure.

I missed this part.

I've seen two videos that took place prior to the one where he splatters Tony Hawk and blows the antifa scums bicept off.

Vid one shows the pedo guy that got brained screaming in a section 8 accent at the militia guys, saying things along the lines of "Then fucking kill me N******!"
He got his wish.

The 2nd is when pedo guy chases after Kyle and throws something at him. You can't quite make out the entirety of the confrontation, but the one witness has stated that pedo guy clearly meant to harm Kyle and tries to take his gun, and that's when he got dusted.

I'd post links if I had em, the vids are floating around here somewhere I'm sure.
I saw those.. but I think something happened before that ,that lead up to the confrontation. I don’t honestly know that’s why I’m waiting for the whole story.

I saw those.. but I think something happened before that ,that lead up to the confrontation. I don’t honestly know that’s why I’m waiting for the whole story.

Interesting.
The only media I've seen prior to the early evening shouting match video is pictures of Kyle cleaning blm graffiti around Kenosha.

Shut your stupid fucking mouth, Kyle went to protect innocent businesses and lives. He is an American Hero and patriot

Kyle is a Patriot and an American hero. The 2 idiots he removed from this earth were the terrorist

Per his lawyer on twitter :
v0d4ISr.jpg

@TheOldMan nice sig, btw.

Last edited:
Back