Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

But these people aren't being arresetd for protesting, they are being arrested for breaking the law. And for very serious felonies in some cases. Like your pedo Antifa comrade who stabbed someone and got his bail paid. Just because they use the word 'protest' in the title and synopsis doesn't make it true. It is clearly a disingenuous use of the word.

I don't know how to make it clearer for you. One is expressly crowd funding for the purpose of defending an accused murderer. The other isn't.

I don't know how to make it clearer for you. One is expressly crowd funding for the purpose of defending an accused murderer. The other isn't.
so you think it's right to use that money to bail out a pedo?

so you think it's right to use that money to bail out a pedo?

I don't know anything about that.

If that "pedo" was arrested for protesting (i.e. refusal to disperse, refusal to obey an order, loitering, curfue violation, disorderly conduct, etc.), then sure. If he was arrested for stabbing someone as HTT said, no.

But that's irrelevant. You can take issue with the spending by the fundraising campaign, but the fundraiser itself doesn't violate the policy. The Rittenhouse ones do.

My understanding is its legal for 16 and 17 year old kids to open carry rifles if they are hunting. Not sure you want to argue that Kyle was out hunting...
Not completely sure how it's written, but I believe it says that you're allowed to open carry a rifle and the hunting part is the purpose but not actually in the law.

The defense for this is pretty damn solid. It seems legally he was allowed to open carry, the gun was never outside the state, he did not fire the first shot and didn't shoot anyone that wasn't chasing, threatening, or assaulting him, and made a very reasonable effort to avoid having to defend himself. He's also on video from earlier rendering aid to even the rioters and didn't fire after being pepper sprayed. Didn't shoot until the pedophile chased him behind a car, and didn't shoot the armed felon until he pulled a gun, the othe guy after he kicked and hit him with a skateboard, specifically didn't shoot the guy who backed away, and was walking over to the cops when the 2nd group attacked him.

A minor crossed state lines with an illegal weapon and went to a place where a reasonable person would presume a violent encounter could occur.

Seems fair....?
<TrumpWrong1>

The gun belonged to his friend who lives in Wisconsin. The gun never left the state of Wisconsin.

The cops used that kid as a pawn. Completely “white boy ricked” him. They couldn’t give a crap if he died sending him into that volatile situation alone like that.

Not completely sure how it's written, but I believe it says that you're allowed to open carry a rifle and the hunting part is the purpose but not actually in the law.

The defense for this is pretty damn solid. It seems legally he was allowed to open carry, the gun was never outside the state, he did not fire the first shot and didn't shoot anyone that wasn't chasing, threatening, or assaulting him, and made a very reasonable effort to avoid having to defend himself. He's also on video from earlier rendering aid to even the rioters and didn't fire after being pepper sprayed. Didn't shoot until the pedophile chased him behind a car, and didn't shoot the armed felon until he pulled a gun, the othe guy after he kicked and hit him with a skateboard, specifically didn't shoot the guy who backed away, and was walking over to the cops when the 2nd group attacked him.
I am not a lawyer so I don't want to speak with confidence here. I quickly Googled it and here is an article on the shooting that mentions the exemption
Under Wisconsin statutes that say anyone under 18 who "goes armed" with any deadly weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, was not old enough to legally carry the assault-style rifle he had. But John Monroe, a lawyer who specializes in gun rights cases, believes an exception for rifles and shotguns, intended to allow people age 16 and 17 to hunt, could apply.

Tom Grieve, a Milwaukee defense lawyer who also specializes in gun cases, agreed the exception might apply beyond hunting, but said that part of the law is poorly drafted. He said he would argue to apply a rule of law that interprets ambiguous criminal statutes in favor of the defendant.
Though its ambiguous its possible the exemption applies and I imagine his lawyers will try to argue that. Let's say worst case scenario it doesn't apply and he's guilty of a Class A misdemeanor, I don't think that would undermine his self defense argument. Breaking the law only undermines self defense if the law you broke provoked the attack but I don't think its fair to argue that a kid who is almost old enough to legally open carry but isn't is doing something that inherently or reasonably provokes an attack.

So I don't see why they can't, at worst, convict him of the misdemeanor(maximum punishment being 9 months in jail and/or a $10,000) and acquit him of homicide. Again that's if the exemption doesn't apply which if it does he can get off Scot free and even if it doesn't that doesn't mean he gets the maximum punishment.

You don't have a problem with a 17 year old boy carrying an illegal weapon across state lines and how the Kenosha PD intentionally caused a confrontation between protesters and an armed militia?

We know why the righties on this forum don't have a problem with this kid carrying an illegal gun across state lines to shoot folks, but they are not outraged by an unarmed man getting shot 7 times by cops.

There is a VERY clear reason why they have these thoughts.

Except he didn't do that dumb dumb.

lol did the semi auto rifle fall out of the sky when he drove 30 miles to Wisconsin? Did the gun shoot those folks itself? Those were the only 2 facts I posted so what are you disputing?

Oh, that he didn't drive there to shoot folks? Riiiiight, he drove there with a rifle, slung it over his shoulder (illegally) and was there to play stickball with it.

Sounds like mission accomplished to me

lol did the semi auto rifle fall out of the sky when he drove 30 miles to Wisconsin? Did the gun shoot those folks itself? Those were the only 2 facts I posted so what are you disputing?

Oh, that he didn't drive there to shoot folks? Riiiiight, he drove there with a rifle, slung it over his shoulder (illegally) and was there to play stickball with it
You're not very bright, it's already been mentioned and posted itt and the main one. But keep on derping with that low iq.

My understanding is its legal for 16 and 17 year old kids to open carry rifles if they are hunting. Not sure you want to argue that Kyle was out hunting...

In Wisconsin it’s legal for an 12 year old kid to carry a rifle for hunting, so long as there’s an adult on the property

heck a 6 year old can hunt with a rifle, parent needs to be within arms reach tho

The gun laws in WI are pretty ok to me, and this kid still managed to break one

And if the fundraiser had been for someone accused of stabbing someone, it would run afoul of the policy.

Instead, it was for the following:

"The General Defense Committe Local 1 in Portland, Oregon, has established a fundraiser to cover bail and other legal expenses for protesters arrested in Portland, Oregon in connection to protests against George Floyd's murder by Minneapolis police, along with general police brutality."

If someone wants to fund raise for conservative causes generally and then afterwards donate that to Rittenhouse's defense, that would be fine.

Here’s some fun facts.

More than $500,000 was donated to this group to bail out the protesters. How many did they bail out?

Around a dozen.

The rest was used to bail out pedophiles, rapists and violent criminals.

The person in charge said he didn’t look at why they were in jail he was only concerned about getting POC out.

Scumbag organization

I've seen the claim that Rittenhouse shot a pedophile among others, and that a BLM crowdfunding account was used to bail out pedophiles rapists and murderers, but I can't find the source for these claims. Can someone here help me out?

Back