Kurt Eichenwald embarrasses himself vs Tucker Carlson, given seizure on Twitter because of a gif

Alright, I don't usually watch a 9 minute video, but I have to say, that dude got crazier and weirder as time passed. In the end, I too was thinking that dude is off the rails.

Then the tweet from "his wife". ROFL! He's a full on nutter and he represents the Liberal Media. How perfect.

Police: "XYZ County Police Department, what's your emergency?"
Woman: "MY HUSBAND WAS JUST ASSAULTED BY A GIF!!!!"

9d2e49cf_o.png

[<dunn]

If I took a time machine to 2008, and told people about leftists in 2016, you would refuse to believe me and think I'm just writing a parody that's so extreme it's not funny anymore

A guy ran people over and then got out and slashed them with machetes and campus groups are mourning him because he's a black muslim, while the school diversity officer blames the cop for shooting him
The whole SJW movement has gotten so out-of-hand, it baffles me. Truly, they must yearn for a weak society, made of cuckolds and white apologists.

If we could just push the lot of them onto an island, away from the rest of civilisation, that would be swell.

lol pleb tier sense of humor

I bet you think SNL and John Oliver are hilarious as well
I don't watch SNL anymore, but Trump does every week and it Rustles the fuck out of him.

Maybe I missed it, but that Tucker guy failed to provide any evidence/tweet/story to support his assertion.

The other dude called him out and he failed. Tucker seemed to do that thing where show hots keep interrupting to prevent the guest from woning them.

OT- I would be interesting to see the bad busiees decisions trump made that had people thinking he was going nuts.

No fucking way in hell am I watching 9 minutes of Tucker Carlson's mentally retarded ass.

I hear Kurt's wife has contacted the Cyber Police.

Consequences will never be the same.

Wrong. It was just Carlson and Begala squirming for 22 minutes. They're the perfect example of, "2 sides of the same coin".
Meh...watched that...J Stewart's only weapon there was trying to be funny and throw in shitty jokes when he had nothing...

Meh...watched that...J Stewart's only weapon there was trying to be funny and throw in shitty jokes when he had nothing...
Been awhile, but I remember Stewart just mocking their show with no real substance.

That was pretty brutal to watch. The guy couldn't answer a yes or no question, just blabbed his way through the whole thing acting offended, calling the question an 'accusation', even though he is the one who made the accusation about Trump. No integrity.

Back