Kurt Eichenwald embarrasses himself vs Tucker Carlson, given seizure on Twitter because of a gif

That was pretty brutal to watch. The guy couldn't answer a yes or no question, just blabbed his way through the whole thing acting offended, calling the question an 'accusation', even though he is the one who made the accusation about Trump. No integrity.

No integrity = Senior Writer for Newsweek/Editor For Vanity Fair

Journalism in 2016

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. He got destroyed by John Stewart along with his butt buddy Paul Begala back on Crossfire. He's been in hiding for the last 10 years waiting for Stewart to retire. He's a pathetic weasel with no spine or notable intelligence of any kind.
Stewart has never destroyed anyone. He uses I'm a comedian as a shield against anything thrown his way. I like Stewart but nothing he does or away is real, don't get sucked in

The whole SJW movement has gotten so out-of-hand, it baffles me. Truly, they must yearn for a weak society, made of cuckolds and white apologists.

If we could just push the lot of them onto an island, away from the rest of civilisation, that would be swell.

we're close. but the san andreas fault is taking longer than expected.

For those that don't know, Kurt Eichenwald is a "journalist" for Newsweek who's life revolves around what Donald Trump does and accuses him of many things he has yet to actually prove.

In this video, Tucker asks him to verify Kurt's accusation that Trump was in a mental hospital in 1990, and since Kurt is insane he refuses to answer. Kurt apparently has epilepsy, takes to twitter to tweet about Trump some more and is then given a seizure by someone who posts a gif

tumblr_lmpm4ebLha1qzozj1_zps7d7765db.gif

Didn't Tucker used to have a show on CNN back in the day with some bald liberal dude they called the "Ragin' Cajun" or something? Was it called Cross-Fire or something?
James Carville. The man is great television imo, though I rarely agree with him.

Carville-and-Matalin-Video-Party-Still-hi-res.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but that Tucker guy failed to provide any evidence/tweet/story to support his assertion.

The other dude called him out and he failed. Tucker seemed to do that thing where show hots keep interrupting to prevent the guest from woning them.

OT- I would be interesting to see the bad busiees decisions trump made that had people thinking he was going nuts.

You most certainly missed it because that's the exact opposite of what happened

Meh...watched that...J Stewart's only weapon there was trying to be funny and throw in shitty jokes when he had nothing...
To be fair, that segment with Stewart is the reason the show was cancelled. It started in 1982 and ended in 2005.

So a comedian caused the cancellation of a long running, partisan CNN talk show.

You guys should be happy about that.

what is your fav kool aid flavour?

Literally ever single person in here who gave their thoughts on the video said the exact opposite of what you said

Tucker Carlson asks yes or no question
Hack refuses to answer

You're delusional

Maybe I missed it, but that Tucker guy failed to provide any evidence/tweet/story to support his assertion.

The other dude called him out and he failed. Tucker seemed to do that thing where show hots keep interrupting to prevent the guest from woning them.

OT- I would be interesting to see the bad busiees decisions trump made that had people thinking he was going nuts.
He didn't make an assertion, he's asking the guy to back up what he personally wrote in a tweet.

Literally ever single person in here who gave their thoughts on the video said the exact opposite of what you said

Tucker Carlson asks yes or no question
Hack refuses to answer

You're delusional

Stopped reading at the 1st word. Don't be that guy bro.

He didn't make an assertion, he's asking the guy to back up what he personally wrote in a tweet.

He initially assets the dude is anti-Trump.

Following the anti-trump assertion, I agree he asks the dude to back up his previous tweets/headline etc. My issue is that Tucker continue sly talsk over and interupts the dude, preventing the guy from answering.

Can you give me a timestamp in the clip where Tucker allows him to anser?

Back