Kurt Eichenwald embarrasses himself vs Tucker Carlson, given seizure on Twitter because of a gif

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. He got destroyed by John Stewart along with his butt buddy Paul Begala back on Crossfire. He's been in hiding for the last 10 years waiting for Stewart to retire. He's a pathetic weasel with no spine or notable intelligence of any kind.

I haven't followed his career closely at all. But his show has been more or less the best thing on television in the past year. Great interviews, and by no means all confrontational.

Wrong. John Stewart said absolutely nothing factual and was just using """""""""""comedy"""""""""" only snobby libshits would find hysterical
Spoken like someone with the intellect of a shrub.

I haven't followed his career closely at all. But his show has been more or less the best thing on television in the past year.
There's literally no chance that's true. He just endlessly conservative virtue signals, and acts pompous and like his guests are all beneath contempt.

Wrong. John Stewart said absolutely nothing factual and was just using """""""""""comedy"""""""""" only snobby libshits would find hysterical

Yes, if I remember correctly Stewart was just loud and rude. Keep in mind that these live television 'debates' are just circus, nothing deep or meaningful is being discussed.

But it's good HomerT got entertained.

this is beyond parody at this point.
tucker-kurt.jpg

This motherfucker filibustered a Fox News interview. took 9 minutes to refuse to answer a yes/no question but will run to Trump to post more lies about Trump

If I took a time machine to 2008, and told people about leftists in 2016, you would refuse to believe me and think I'm just writing a parody that's so extreme it's not funny anymore

A guy ran people over and then got out and slashed them with machetes and campus groups are mourning him because he's a black muslim, while the school diversity officer blames the cop for shooting him

There's literally no chance that's true. He just endlessly conservative virtue signals, and acts pompous and like his guests are all beneath contempt.

Call him out. Maybe he'll bring you on the show and make you a Tuckold like the rest.

tucker-mnn.jpg.600x315_q80_crop-smart.jpg

I assume there was context around that remark that made it funnier. He was quality, hilarious TV for a decade. That's a great run.

How pathetic is it for someone to watch TV for a decade and find it hilarious and great.

Low brow entertainment, if I may steal your phrase.

I assume there was context around that remark that made it funnier. He was quality, hilarious TV for a decade. That's a great run.

Go away John, you aren't relevant anymore

That's because they literally are. He asks people to answer a question and they're absolutely incapable of doing it. He asked Kurt to answer a question with yes or no and he refused for almost 9 minutes

In this particular interview, he let Eichenwald speak at length. If Kurt had something to say, he'd have said it.

This Kurt character is the exactly the type of guy who's likely to snap and hurt people.

If I took a time machine to 2008, and told people about leftists in 2016, you would refuse to believe me and think I'm just writing a parody that's so extreme it's not funny anymore

A guy ran people over and then got out and slashed them with machetes and campus groups are mourning him because he's a black muslim, while the school diversity officer blames the cop for shooting him

if you went to 2008 and told then about 2016 they'd put you in a mental home

Back