Kurt Eichenwald embarrasses himself vs Tucker Carlson, given seizure on Twitter because of a gif

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
For those that don't know, Kurt Eichenwald is a "journalist" for Newsweek who's life revolves around what Donald Trump does and accuses him of many things he has yet to actually prove.

In this video, Tucker asks him to verify Kurt's accusation that Trump was in a mental hospital in 1990, and since Kurt is insane he refuses to answer. Kurt apparently has epilepsy, takes to twitter to tweet about Trump some more and is then given a seizure by someone who posts a gif

Last edited:
lol...the faces both are making in the thumbnail says everything.

He got a seizure from a gif...wait wat <bball1>

He got a seizure from a gif...wait wat <bball1>

It may sound stupid but if you click on the tweet and look at the gif, that would fuck anyone with epilepsy up

Although some people think he might be faking it, I don't know for sure yet. All I know is he went on Fox and got blown the fuck out by Tucker Carlson.

Can't Cuck The Tuck

It may sound stupid but if you click on the tweet and look at the gif, that would fuck anyone with epilepsy up

Although some people think he might be faking it, I don't know for sure yet. All I know is he went on Fox and got blown the fuck out by Tucker Carlson.

Can't Cuck The Tuck

Dude, i need to find someone with epilepsy <33>

Also, i`m listening to the video, why the hell that goof started following Trump like a stalker since the 80`s?? Even got his medical records? How could he get his medical records like that?

Police: "XYZ County Police Department, what's your emergency?"
Woman: "MY HUSBAND WAS JUST ASSAULTED BY A GIF!!!!"

What was that shit at the end about CIA agents gathering intel? In the context of the segment it sounded like the delusional ramblings of an insane conspiracy theorist. Did it actually have anything to do the the question he was demanding time to answer?

man, journalism. what happened to you

I wish he could've swallowed his tongue during the interview.

The guy is mentally ill.

EDIT: I see a Pulitzer in his future.

Can't Cuck The Tuck
Tucker Carlson is an idiot. He got destroyed by John Stewart along with his butt buddy Paul Begala back on Crossfire. He's been in hiding for the last 10 years waiting for Stewart to retire. He's a pathetic weasel with no spine or notable intelligence of any kind.

For those that don't know, Kurt Eichenwald is a "journalist" for Newsweek who's life revolves around what Donald Trump does and accuses him of many things he has yet to actually prove.

In this video, Tucker asks him to verify Kurt's accusation that Trump was in a mental hospital in 1990, and since Kurt is insane he refuses to answer. Kurt apparently has epilepsy, takes to twitter to tweet about Trump some more and is then given a seizure by someone who posts a gif

I loved trolling that can Kurt on Twitter during the elections.

A few times he claimed he had bombshell stories about Trump coming out that were going to bury him....and they were just weak Russia nonsense. Pretty easy guy to piss off.

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. He got destroyed by John Stewart along with his butt buddy Paul Begala back on Crossfire. He's been in hiding for the last 10 years waiting for Stewart to retire. He's a pathetic weasel with no spine or notable intelligence of any kind.

>destroyed by John Stewart

Actually Stewart failed to have an actual rebuttal to every single thing that was said, kind of like every guest Tucker Carlson brings on

Actually Stewart failed to have an actual rebuttal to every single thing that was said, kind of like every guest Tucker Carlson brings on
Wrong. It was just Carlson and Begala squirming for 22 minutes. They're the perfect example of, "2 sides of the same coin".

Wrong. It was just Carlson and Begala squirming for 22 minutes. They're the perfect example of, "2 sides of the same coin".

Wrong. John Stewart said absolutely nothing factual and was just using """""""""""comedy"""""""""" only snobby libshits would find hysterical

The only worse destruction I've ever seen in the entire MSM getting TKO'd by Colbert at the Press Correspondents dinner back in like 2006 or 7. That was my favorite uncomfortable comedy moment ever.

Back