Kurt Eichenwald embarrasses himself vs Tucker Carlson, given seizure on Twitter because of a gif

Maybe I missed it, but that Tucker guy failed to provide any evidence/tweet/story to support his assertion.

The other dude called him out and he failed. Tucker seemed to do that thing where show hots keep interrupting to prevent the guest from woning them.

OT- I would be interesting to see the bad busiees decisions trump made that had people thinking he was going nuts.
What assertion did Carlson make? He read a tweet from Eichenwald and asked him if he could substantiate. Later he seemed to not even be asking for substantiation but mere confirmation that Eichenwald agreed with his own tweet.

I agree with your OT. I've never really been sold on Trump as a businessman.

He initially assets the dude is anti-Trump.

Following the anti-trump assertion, I agree he asks the dude to back up his previous tweets/headline etc. My issue is that Tucker continue sly talsk over and interupts the dude, preventing the guy from answering.

Can you give me a timestamp in the clip where Tucker allows him to anser?
He let the dude ramble on 3 different times for about a minute each, then the rest of the time the guy was deflecting and trying to play mind games instead of just answering the question. I don't know how you can watch that interview and not see that ken was a lunatic. He doesn't need to give setting, date, bring up all these talking points, opinions, and irrelevant factors to answer a simple question. Carlson started interrupting the buffoon to answer the damn question cuz he was deflecting so much.

James Carville. The man is great television imo, though I rarely agree with him.

Carville-and-Matalin-Video-Party-Still-hi-res.jpg

Carville has his bald head so far up the Clinton's assholes I'm surprised he still looks whiter than both of them.

Still nothing about this loon job's "lawsuit" or hospital event from a "twitter attack".

What a liar. He got exposed as just another Liberal totally full of shit.

Still nothing about this loon job's "lawsuit" or hospital event from a "twitter attack".

What a liar. He got exposed as just another Liberal totally full of shit.

The police mentioned that this was never even reported from what I remember

This guy got wrecked by Tucker so badly that he faked a seizure so he could blame it on how bad Trump supporters are. Unreal.

The police mentioned that this was never even reported from what I remember

This guy got wrecked by Tucker so badly that he faked a seizure so he could blame it on how bad Trump supporters are. Unreal.

Yes. Tucker ripped out his jugular. He was a complete mental mess on that interview. It seems more and more Liberals like him are coming completely unhinged. The left is looking more like a mental issue than a political movement.

Yes. Tucker ripped out his jugular. He was a complete mental mess on that interview. It seems more and more Liberals like him are coming completely unhinged. The left is looking more like a mental issue than a political movement.

1cyrvJj.jpg

Lol get fucked beta male.

Lol, that guy was both hilarious and cringeworthy...I did the incredulous Cormier whenever he'd hold up that stupid Tucker Carlson Falsehoods binder...

I haven't followed his career closely at all. But his show has been more or less the best thing on television in the past year. Great interviews, and by no means all confrontational.
He's gotten much better, but he used to be a major hack.

Tucker Carlson is an idiot. He got destroyed by John Stewart along with his butt buddy Paul Begala back on Crossfire. He's been in hiding for the last 10 years waiting for Stewart to retire. He's a pathetic weasel with no spine or notable intelligence of any kind.

He got stomped even more embarrassingly recently by Lauren Duca, a quasi-SJW bobblehead.

The guy literally had nothing for her. Other than to try and put words in her mouth and, when that didn't work, act like she had no real business talking about politics or being on his show because she writes articles for Teen Vogue.

The Tuck got cucked. Hard.

He got stomped even more embarrassingly recently by Lauren Duca, a quasi-SJW bobblehead.

The guy literally had nothing for her. Other than to try and put words in her mouth and, when that didn't work, act like she had no real business talking about politics or being on his show because she writes articles for Teen Vogue.

Myth debunked: The Tuck Got CUCKED

lol she had nothing to offer

Eichenwald is a great writer, if a little gimmicky. I haven't followed his personal politics and it doesn't surprise me that he's not TV-ready, but The Informant and Conspiracy of Fools were both worthwhile reads.

I doubt he will be the last talented person to be chewed up by the whole Trump backlash movement, either.

Oh hey it's that guy that said a video must exist because some guy said so

Back