Krause: Joaquin Buckley's been kicked out of every gym in St. Louis

i get Lombard but why Overeem? i don't remember him hurting people in the gym
He did hurt people but they were bullies themselves and couldn't handle it like AJ and whined and bitched afterwards about Alistair. All bullies are emotional pussies thats why they started this campaign vs Alistair

But no mistake overeem spars hard but its just the dutch style no bullying like Lombard etc

Last edited:
that's not the same as getting kicked out of every gym for just wanting to fight people. the only time i've ever heard of Overeem getting into it is from Rumble who admitted that he tried to knock Overeem out in sparring but failed to do so. which just makes Rumble sound like a dickhead.
I wonder if he failed because after attempting, he ate an uberknee and dieded.

He did hurt people but they were bullies themselves and couldn't handle it like AJ and whined and bitched afterwards about Alistair

But no mistake overeem spars hard but its just the durch style no bullying like Lombard etc
Barnett once sparred Lombard, pinned him down and held him down forever. Just to make him eat his shit.

I have heard Buckleys a dick. Who knows though? Never met him

What's Buckley (allegedly) done?
It's all in the video. Supposedly, he's been kicked out of several gyms in the area for several issues. Doesn't want to train or help out teams. Just wants to come in to fight/spar people after calling for fights with some lighter fighters from those gyms because of their locality. Krause has previously suggested Buckley also had a reputation of non payments to gyms, so Krause told him to fuck off.

Then after Buckley got that spin kick win, he said he wanted to fight Krause, saying Krause was talking shit on instagram (which would have had to be some direct messages or something, cuz James didn't have any posts about Buckley before).

It's that guy that has 13 fights in the UFC at lightweight, welterweight, and middleweight and takes those fights on a day's notice while coaching his own team of fighters, and who should be on an 8 or 9 fight win streak.
EasygoingSereneAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

NyvIlOS.gif

But yeah, I'm sure you hearing of Buckley shows what a smart fan you are.

Because Buckley brought him up in his post fight interview. Do you have a concept of time, bud? Are you aware things happen before other things?

This has literally been the story from the start. This news is a month old. Buck got his knockout, called out Krause. Krause called him a piece of shit and explained why after his fight the following week. He was then asked about it in this interview. The story he's told has been the exact same each time. And yet tards exist, who think think the first thing they heard is the only truth, and ignore anything after.

*edit*
“If James Krause wins his fight, I might need to fight him, since he had some things to say on Instagram,” he said. Buckley isn’t one to break “man code.” But the gist of it is that Krause dismissed him as a no-name. On no planet can Krause say that now, but Buckley is happy to make the veteran answer for it.

^ "If Krause wins.." meaning this was before James' fight, the instagram comments fit in with Krause saying Buckley has a reputation with gyms in the area, and being 'dismissed' cuz he just wanted to come in and spar and not be a part of the team or train.

Look, it's almost as if when you pay attention to things being said, you start to learn what's going on. I imagine with what @Ace70 V2 said, he might be able to respond with an "Oh, didn't know that, (but still don't care, unless he can tell me how Megan tastes)" type of comment. But you @Substance Abuse could probably still shuffle out of this thread with a "tl;dr" or a "Why do you care so much" post, cuz I bothered to Google something you failed to, but still wanted to be ignorant about, instead of going "Oh ma b."

Education
AUbsrVT.gif

REKT

Oh-dang.gif

Buckley beat Krause down in training and embarrassed him. So Krause is trying to act like a tough guy and talk shit now that Buckley isn't around.

Krause acting like real housewife spilling it all after a bad breakup, Buckley might be a douchebag but Krause sounds like a buttfucked bitch.

You are talking about character and learning the fight game with respect towards teammates and coaches but act like a brat yourself Krause.

He could've just ignored or answered the Buckley question with the same classy respectful way he teaches his students/fighters but comes off as butthurt instead.

Krause definitely has it out for this kid. Maybe he should offer to fight him instead of perpetually shit on him in the media?
I dunno,If two guys are really snapping at each others throats they should fight - but if you're just annoyed by someone bothering your gym, it doesn't seem unreasonable to mention it in the media.

Fighting to settle something rarely seems to work, the loser is often just as annoying as before.

For a pro fighter who fights anyone, even their pals, I think complaining is more effective than fighting someone to shut them up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back