Krause: Joaquin Buckley's been kicked out of every gym in St. Louis

i get Lombard but why Overeem? i don't remember him hurting people in the gym
<puh-lease75>
giphy.gif

i get Lombard but why Overeem? i don't remember him hurting people in the gym
He hurt Jones in sparring which caused him to pull out of a fight. There's been a few guys who have said Reem can be a dick in sparring.

Seems like he's very well liked at his current gym though in Team Elevation. Maybe he checked himself.

<puh-lease75>
giphy.gif

that's not the same as getting kicked out of every gym for just wanting to fight people. the only time i've ever heard of Overeem getting into it is from Rumble who admitted that he tried to knock Overeem out in sparring but failed to do so. which just makes Rumble sound like a dickhead.

He hurt Jones in sparring which caused him to pull out of a fight. There's been a few guys who have said Reem can be a dick in sparring.

Seems like he's very well liked at his current gym though in Team Elevation. Maybe he checked himself.
Yeah I've heard that Overeem's done a lot of maturing over the past few years and is much more chill as a person

Didn't watch the video, did you? He was asked about Buckley by the interviewer and he answered. He also said he'd fight him at CW.

He was asked because he brought it up on his own post fight interview the last time he fought.

i mean, the interviewer was the one to bring it up and he did say "i'd fight him tomorrow i ain't scared of that guy"

Yes, I know. Krause, I believe, brought Buckley up a while ago and talked shit about him, which is probably who it was brought up here.

He was asked because he brought it up on his own post fight interview the last time he fought.

So Krause mentioning it once in a post fight interview is talking about it "perpetually", and means he "definitely has it in for the kid"?

Don't worry about it. You got in with the first comment. Even though you had no idea what you were talking about. You even got a bunch of likes from others that didn't watch the video either. It's all good.

Back