Krause: Joaquin Buckley's been kicked out of every gym in St. Louis

Sounds like he needs to dig up the remains of Chute Box in Brazil or get Ken to reopen the Lion's Den.

I dont like the dutch sparring format at all. But i know how it works. And thats goes for the other guy also.

Not my style. But i am sure every sparring partner overeem have used, knew what kind of sparring they would do.
Yeah, for enough. The Dutch kixkboxers do smash each other.

I quit boxing at a boxing gym because of the constant hard sparring. Admittedly, my MMA striking improved in leaps and bounds, but I was getting white flashed stunned at least once a night. After a year of it I just happened to be talking about MMA with my doctor and I mentioned it and he told me those are mild concussions. I was only ever dropped once and properly concussed in 8 years of training, but it turns out I've probably had hundreds of mild concussions I didn't know about.

I got of track there, but I'm a fan of lots of light sparring now, with one night a week of hard sparring, if that.

He had a damn valid point. Krause runs a respectable gym and is a great coach/mentor. Joaquin apparently goes gym to gym to hard spar lesser talent and gets kicked out for it.
Krause ruined Anthony Smiths career. He has no moral high ground to stand on and is just salty.

Switch the profession to auto mechanics, music, academia, real estate, stock sales, etc., and everyone has at least one story of a guy/woman like that.

Self-centered, bullying assholes in abundance out there.

#Miss_me_with_that_shit

Back