Krause: Joaquin Buckley's been kicked out of every gym in St. Louis

i get Lombard but why Overeem? i don't remember him hurting people in the gym
LongThriftyFrog-max-1mb.gif

I know a little story that Josh Barnett beat the absolute shit out of Lombard in a camp. Lombard is well known to be rude and sarcastic and bully people in gyms, he tried in the past once to Josh Barnett and got a beating of a lifetime, 100% true story.

Lombard was hated so much in many gyms, and used to hurt/bully many, men and women, didn't matter. God Bless Josh Barnett, keylocks with no stopping!

lol let the kid enjoy his 15 minutes, even if you don't like him don't try and take away from another man's success, that's some bitch shit.

I know a little story that Josh Barnett beat the absolute shit out of Lombard in a camp. Lombard is well known to be rude and sarcastic and bully people in gyms, he tried in the past once to Josh Barnett and got a beating of a lifetime, 100% true story.

Lombard was hated so much in many gyms, and used to hurt/bully many, men and women, didn't matter. God Bless Josh Barnett, keylocks with no stopping!
Lombard says it was a competitive gym war, but I'm more inclined to believe Barnett. Lombard has a history of bashing guys well below his level in gyms, too many people have confirmed that for it not to be true.

Crazy that Buckley fucked up Krause and his boys in his Krause's very own gym. No wonder Krause is so pissed. I say make the fight

Krause definitely has it out for this kid. Maybe he should offer to fight him instead of perpetually shit on him in the media?
He had a damn valid point. Krause runs a respectable gym and is a great coach/mentor. Joaquin apparently goes gym to gym to hard spar lesser talent and gets kicked out for it.

He had a damn valid point. Krause runs a respectable gym and is a great coach/mentor. Joaquin apparently goes gym to gym to hard spar lesser talent and gets kicked out for it.

I like James, but his word isn't gospel. I'm not gonna hate on either guy.

It was a joke, bro.

But in a more serious example, here is Overeem beating down a LW in sparring:
reem.gif

It's pretty common knowledge Overeem spars hard, and he has said it himself.

Who is this guy? Looks big for a LW.

Regardless, Overeem lands a liver shot and then follows with a head kick. Then puts the guy down with another liver shot.

No mercy lulz...

Lombard says it was a competitive gym war, but I'm more inclined to believe Barnett. Lombard has a history of bashing guys well below his level in gyms, too many people have confirmed that for it not to be true.
Yeah Lombard is a POS. Glad his UFC run ended with him violently getting finished numerous times. That KO by Henderson (and that fight in general) was absolutely insane.

Krause acting like real housewife spilling it all after a bad breakup, Buckley might be a douchebag but Krause sounds like a buttfucked bitch.

You are talking about character and learning the fight game with respect towards teammates and coaches but act like a brat yourself Krause.

He could've just ignored or answered the Buckley question with the same classy respectful way he teaches his students/fighters but comes off as butthurt instead.
Lmfao at calling him a “buttfucked bitch”. I truly laughed out loud and scared my sleeping wife. Kuddos

It was a joke, bro.

But in a more serious example, here is Overeem beating down a LW in sparring:
reem.gif

It's pretty common knowledge Overeem spars hard, and he has said it himself.

Lightweight? Are you blind?

Back