Krause: Joaquin Buckley's been kicked out of every gym in St. Louis

So Krause mentioning it once in a post fight interview is talking about it "perpetually", and means he "definitely has it in for the kid"?

Don't worry about it. You got in with the first comment. Even though you had no idea what you were talking about. You even got a bunch of likes from others that didn't watch the video either. It's all good.

The last two times he's been posted here he's said something about Buckley and it's been almost a month. Two times. Not once. Considering the shit he's said, it seems he's got it out for the kid. Put down the phone, James. No need to get emotional. I'm sorry you're upset about the likes as well.

that's not the same as getting kicked out of every gym for just wanting to fight people. the only time i've ever heard of Overeem getting into it is from Rumble who admitted that he tried to knock Overeem out in sparring but failed to do so. which just makes Rumble sound like a dickhead.

I remember a video on the blackzillians and Overeem would come in at odd hours to avoid being seen training, or like put mats around the cage so nobody can see him. He also does not help out other teammates prepare which really rubbed people the wrong way

So Krause mentioning it once in a post fight interview is talking about it "perpetually", and means he "definitely has it in for the kid"?

Don't worry about it. You got in with the first comment. Even though you had no idea what you were talking about. You even got a bunch of likes from others that didn't watch the video either. It's all good.

Hi James.

Try not to get too emotional over a stranger's post on an internet MMA forum.

Just do what you can to get a fight with Buckley and beat him up.

Unrustle thy jimmies.

who the fuck is krause?
It's that guy that has 13 fights in the UFC at lightweight, welterweight, and middleweight and takes those fights on a day's notice while coaching his own team of fighters, and who should be on an 8 or 9 fight win streak.
EasygoingSereneAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

NyvIlOS.gif

But yeah, I'm sure you hearing of Buckley shows what a smart fan you are.

He was asked because he brought it up on his own post fight interview the last time he fought.
Because Buckley brought him up in his post fight interview. Do you have a concept of time, bud? Are you aware things happen before other things?

This has literally been the story from the start. This news is a month old. Buck got his knockout, called out Krause. Krause called him a piece of shit and explained why after his fight the following week. He was then asked about it in this interview. The story he's told has been the exact same each time. And yet tards exist, who think think the first thing they heard is the only truth, and ignore anything after.

*edit*
“If James Krause wins his fight, I might need to fight him, since he had some things to say on Instagram,” he said. Buckley isn’t one to break “man code.” But the gist of it is that Krause dismissed him as a no-name. On no planet can Krause say that now, but Buckley is happy to make the veteran answer for it.

^ "If Krause wins.." meaning this was before James' fight, the instagram comments fit in with Krause saying Buckley has a reputation with gyms in the area, and being 'dismissed' cuz he just wanted to come in and spar and not be a part of the team or train.

Look, it's almost as if when you pay attention to things being said, you start to learn what's going on. I imagine with what @Ace70 V2 said, he might be able to respond with an "Oh, didn't know that, (but still don't care, unless he can tell me how Megan tastes)" type of comment. But you @Substance Abuse could probably still shuffle out of this thread with a "tl;dr" or a "Why do you care so much" post, cuz I bothered to Google something you failed to, but still wanted to be ignorant about, instead of going "Oh ma b."

Education
AUbsrVT.gif

Last edited:

I remember a video on the blackzillians and Overeem would come in at odd hours to avoid being seen training, or like put mats around the cage so nobody can see him. He also does not help out other teammates prepare which really rubbed people the wrong way

yeah, i heard that too. but that's not the same as what Krause is talking about Buckley doing. Buckley sounds like he just wants to beat the fuck out of people.

All those opponents are cans .. so what are you saying?
You usually don't get great opponents when you're always filling in for fights and have two TUF runs.

He accepted Sam Stout (not a champ, but not a can) on about 2 weeks notice. He lost to Bobby Green in controversial fashion, what with it being TKO from the third kick in the dick of the fight, despite being less than 1 round, and a loss to Masvidal (respectable), with a gnarly win over former WEC Champ Varner. Win over Cruickshank (falling off at this point, but was a solid fighter).

He got injured, did TUF at welterweight, losing only in the semi-finals to JuiceMonkey Jesse Taylor. Beat Alves (not a can). Took on a middleweight fight on one day notice against Giles, which was marred by terrible judging. And he just stepped in on two weeks notice again, and stopped the 14 fight winstreak of Claudio Silva, who was 5-0 in the UFC.

I mean, yeah, he's never beaten a contender, and probably never a currently ranked fighter, but he has fought ranked fighters, and has notable wins over fighters who have been ranked, ie: not cans.

Back