Kittens are great aren't they

How well can you do this face, Car?
cry-face-claire.jpg

Cant beat em , join em. I have no real skills but i think alot , i have no personal attachements to anyone, I live and function in my own imaginary world . I sell alot of things on craigslist so i do have people/business skills. I am calm under pressure

Honestly, if you're not military, preferably special forces, you are pretty much fucked.

Nah. I can log onto my schools job finder right now and find listings for paid internships at the CIA.

Didn't know the US government used sherdog to recruit agents.

TS, how old are you?

Special Agent Moopsiepuff deep cover operator. Wet work only. Blue badge untouchable

God damn it, who and where is this Moopsiepuff? He's quite the alluring character, I've seen him referenced around here but I never saw any posts by him.

What's the story? With that kind of name he must be fucking great.

Your first assignment is to infiltrate Dana and Ronda's love nest and take photos of their fornication sessions.

You get all this shit talked and yet you're too stupid to change the thread title to proper English... and you think they'd want you in a group called the Central Intelligence Agency?

so you want to be a nazi?

you had me at "i sell alot of stuff on craigslist".

knowing how to navigate around craigslist is actually one of the CIA hiring requirements......

my nephew is either an FBI agent or with the CIA - my niece/his sister works with me & even she's pretty much in the dark about it, & about what he actualy does.

alls I know is a few years back he couldn't make it to our family reunion because he was in Russia learning Russian "the real way" (as per his mother) & he just came back from Afghanistan in October on some secret assignment or some shit.

he lives in DC & certainly must be successful because the fucker's driving around in a Porsche. nevertheless, I'm kinda jealous

btw, the first language you must learn is Russian I hear. can anyone confirm this?

my nephew is either an FBI agent or with the CIA - my niece/his sister works with me & even she's pretty much in the dark about it, & about what he actualy does.

alls I know is a few years back he couldn't make it to our family reunion because he was in Russia learning Russian "the real way" (as per his mother) & he just came back from Afghanistan in October on some secret assignment or some shit.

he lives in DC & certainly must be successful because the fucker's driving around in a Porsche. nevertheless, I'm kinda jealous

btw, the first language you must learn is Russian I hear. can anyone confirm this?

Probably not anymore. I'd guess Farsi, or any middle eastern language is better right now...

btw, I'm jealous of your nephew too. lol

You just violated one of their recommendations for what NOT TO DO if interested in the CIA.

You get all this shit talked and yet you're too stupid to change the thread title to proper English... and you think they'd want you in a group called the Central Intelligence Agency?

tbf that could just help him infiltrate internet communities and throw people off his scent. Like bebop's nephew has to go to Russia to learn Russian the real way - that probably just means he has to pollute his textbook Russian so it's more convincing to legit Russians.

CIA internet division probably has agents training on how to be casually retarded by sending them to places like Sherdog.

I think you have a good shot. In fact, quit your job in preparation.

lulz. No. They learn the language that is applicable to their mission. The Cold War is over. CIA Agents are GS employees, and earn GS-13 pay. They don't drive porshes. This is not James Bond stuff.

If your cousin was going to Afghanistan on a mission, neither you nor his mother would know about it.

first things first.

delete your sherdog account. get banned. you cant have a record of internet involvement in sherdog....

Back