Kittens are great aren't they

lulz. No. They learn the language that is applicable to their mission. The Cold War is over. CIA Agents are GS employees, and earn GS-13 pay. They don't drive porshes. This is not James Bond stuff.

If your cousin was going to Afghanistan on a mission, neither you nor his mother would know about it.

I chose not to use the word 'mission' on purpose. that's why I said assignment. we just know he went out there for work & we just wanted him to come back safely.

& James Bond what? what the heck made you think of that?

tbf that could just help him infiltrate internet communities and throw people off his scent. Like bebop's nephew has to go to Russia to learn Russian the real way - that probably just means he has to pollute his textbook Russian so it's more convincing to legit Russians.

CIA internet division probably has agents training on how to be casually retarded by sending them to places like Sherdog.
Yes, I was thinking to myself how exactly like TRAINING DAY this thread has gone.

CIA internet division probably has agents training on how to be casually retarded by sending them to places like Sherdog.

this is awesome

& James Bond what? what the heck made you think of that?

My guess would be that he assumed you meant this:
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

when in reality, it's probably more like this:
2001+Porsche+911+Carrera+coupe.jpg

^^ hyup. driving a Porsche isn't Bond level unless it's equipped to have military weapons & a bunch of other aftermarket products/upgrades.

I brought up the Porsche bit because again, he's sucessful & already been to a lot of places around the world which I'm incredibly jealous of. I've only been to Canada twice ( I know, sad).

To be CIA one must harness the force

391 posts on sherdog.... I doubt you'd pass the internet background check.

do you have any experience in espionage, intelligence, or law enforcement/military

do you have any experience in espionage, intelligence, or law enforcement/military

No, but he probably just watched Zero Dark Thirty and ignored the part with the dry erase markers on the window...

*tried to be vague enough not to need a spoiler tag

i know when i sort through all the applications i always look for "Badass Craiglist Skills"

You really need to get my app to your boss KO... A masters in CJ should count for something... and I've got badass CL AND eBay skills to boot...

Back