Kindergarten teacher gets physical and grabs 6-year old's face

And people want teachers to carry pistols. What could go wrong? LOL.

While I don't agree with her putting his hands on him at all, the nanny state we are in and heading into right now is really disturbing. Honestly, more so then any other future issue, the PC/Nanny state we are heading into scares the shit out of me.

I've worked as a teacher assistant for years. I don't think people understand just how nasty children can be. Dealing with vile little shit-heads day after day starts to wear on a person. Its a miracle more teachers don't snap.

Imagine being a teacher who is just trying to teach 30-40 kids and you've got some animal running around, screaming, attacking other students and just disrupting you and other students day after day.

It was my job to take those animals out of the classroom and deal with them. I can't imagine what it would be like for a teacher who doesn't have any help trying to manage the class room as well as deal with a problem student.

I'm guessing the teacher just had enough of that kids shit. Unfortunately, there are a lot of parents who don't raise their kids properly and that teacher has to be the one to deal with it.

I will also mention this: without exception, every single problem child I worked with had shitty parents.

I also believe kids should have to meet a certain behavior standard before they are even allowed to be in a regular classroom.

I've worked as a teacher assistant for years. I don't think people understand just how nasty children can be. Dealing with vile little shit-heads day after day starts to wear on a person. Its a miracle more teachers don't snap.

Imagine being a teacher who is just trying to teach 30-40 kids and you've got some animal running around, screaming, attacking other students and just disrupting you and other students day after day.

It was my job to take those animals out of the classroom and deal with them. I can't imagine what it would be like for a teacher who doesn't have any help trying to manage the class room as well as deal with a problem student.

I'm guessing the teacher just had enough of that kids shit. Unfortunately, there are a lot of parents who don't raise their kids properly and that teacher has to be the one to deal with it.

I will also mention this: without exception, every single problem child I worked with had shitty parents.

I also believe kids should have to meet a certain behavior standard before they are even allowed to be in a regular classroom.

While i get what you are saying.... Apply that same logic to police officers and shitty adults and this forum would go crazy how fkd up the police can be. Some kids are complete assholes but that still does not make it acceptable for a teacher to put their hands on someone's kid like that.

Your opinion doesn't mean anything when discussing the law. Exactly what was this kid doing that was such a PITA? Even if he was, you don't physically assault the kid.
And the law applies the same to adults and children, you can't attack kids because they annoy you.

I don't think you understand just how brutally savage some of these kids can be. As I've previously stated I worked in schools for years as a Teacher Assistant. My job was take certain kids out of the classroom and work with them one on one because they were just too much too handle.

To give an extreme example, I once worked with a girl who was only 6 years old and already had a tragic history of sexual abuse. When she would lose it in the classroom she resorted to physically attacking other students and screaming obscenities at the teacher and in front of the students: "You want to fuck me you whore?"

Eventually this girl was placed into a different program for abused children, but it took some time until the school could move her into a more suitable program. During that time the teacher had to somehow manage her on top of the regular classroom duties. The 6-year old students were victims of violence and sexual language.

Of course, not all students are as extreme as the example I gave, but you would be shocked at how nasty some of these students can be. Civility is a learned behavior and unless someone teaches these kids how to act appropriately before they get into the classroom its going to be hell for the teachers and the students. The "kids are precious angels" bullshit mentality has to be changed.

There were classes I worked in where the teacher spent nearly the whole class dealing with a couple of shit-heads for 40 minutes and then barely had time to teach the lesson.

From what I have experienced I really believe that behavior standards need to be set in order to prevent certain behavior problem students from ruining classrooms. I also think parents should be punished in some way when their kids behave like savages.

As I previously stated, every single problem kid I worked with had terrible parents.

lol that little shitstain was probably being a complete jerk. 6 year olds need to be taught lessons like that. Like another poster said if I misbehaved in kindergarten I got smacked.

While i get what you are saying.... Apply that same logic to police officers and shitty adults and this forum would go crazy how fkd up the police can be. Some kids are complete assholes but that still does not make it acceptable for a teacher to put their hands on someone's kid like that.

I agree children shouldn't be hit by teachers. I worked with the worst of the worst for 10 years and I never once raised my voice or physically harmed a child. Though I did have to restrain violent children once in awhile.

I really do think there needs to be higher standards regarding who can be allowed into a regular classroom. If students don't meet the standard then they can be put into a special behavior program until they show they are ready.

I also think parents need to be held more accountable for their children's behavior. I don't know how many times I would hear parents tell the teachers they were liars when the teachers would call home regarding their kids behavior.

I really do think there needs to be higher standards regarding who can be allowed into a regular classroom. If students don't meet the standard then they can be put into a special behavior program until they show they are ready.

I think that's a pretty reasonable idea.

Often while reading posts on the internet, I wonder to myself, "what the hell happened to these people to so utterly ruin them as human beings"? Well, I'm happy to say that this thread and the responses in it has shed some light on that inquiry.

I really, really hope the majority of you here choose not to reproduce or even keep house pets.

This thread is filled with the same dummies following their strict guidelines of stupidity, stuck in their own world that doesn't exist once you leave the front door.

Hell, I know kids are annoying as hell but what do people really think? Do people think 6 year olds are gonna act like robots and never test the waters like 6 year olds have been doing since the dawn of time?

Kids are supposed to act like kids and they don't behave like programmed robots 24 hours a day.. Just look at the world we live in, most ADULTS don't act properly so why are we shocked when kids act like kids.

Im not a parent but I wouldn't want some random adult putting their hands on my kids either. The 1950's came and went so people need to move their thinking away from that era. Teachers jobs are not to physically reprimand children anymore.

So, how many kids did you pick up and slam into lockers...?

Wait, zero?

Oh, ok!

So, how many kids did you pick up and slam into lockers...?

Wait, zero?

Oh, ok!

That is correct! I never once hit any of the difficult students I worked with, even after they threatened me, spit on me, bit me, threw food at me, kicked me and punched me.

I wasn't attempting to justify the teachers behavior. I don't think teachers should be hitting kids. In fact I don't think anyone of any age should be hitting anyone with the exceptions of self-defense.

I was just trying to bring to light the extreme difficulty some students bring to the classroom. I don't think some people realize how difficult it can be to manage a classroom when you have students who are completely out of control.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
She should go to jail and get sent in with the biggest baddest ladies...since she thinks she's one of them.

In this day and age calling a parent wouldn't do any good because most parents these days think their kids are precious little angels and could never do any wrong. It's always someone else's fault.
The only thing that would come out of a teacher calling a parent would be another frivolous lawsuit that schools can't afford.

GUARANTEE you don't have kids.

Long post...

My little guy is 6, has been diagnosed medically (2 differend md's) with 2 disablilisties and has also been diagnosed wiith speech and language disability by the schools. When he reaches his breaking point he gets aggressive both physically and verbally and will meet aggressive response with even more agression. Take a moment to read what I wrote to uderstand that he has been agressive with his parent, teachers, students, guidance counselor and head discipliine person.

He was bounced around the school district to 3 different schools (he's in kindegraten) with this behavior and placed in a variety of special ed classes. He was about to be bounced to a 4th school (after his 3rd suspension and 5+ early pickups) when we decided to retain legal represenattion. Lo and behold they find a class at his current school that had the support system in place for him. He is on his 3rd week of good behavior with only 1 physically aggressive incident. BTW, none of his physically aggressive behaviors results in bloodletting, bruising or any serious harm.

If one of his teachers was recorded like this each in the video, I would find her and beat the crap out of her. and no one would know it was me that did it.

As a side note; a special needs teacher at his school was recently suspended and arrested for slapping a 6 yr old autistic student who vocalized by screaming. Thankfully the 2 assistant teachers turned her in. As a side not 2, my son hit this student because the student was screaming at PE and upset my son.

I was raised in the 70's and have realized that corporal punishment doesn't work for everyone. It didn't work for me and doesn't work for my son. Again, it doesn't work for everyone.

I believe that what is working for my son is being in a special class with teachers and assistants that have been educated and trained on using the correct behavior to help students be successful. It's also possible that his med;s are helping him as well. BUT, without a doubt not using aggressive behavior with my son is key.

There are federal laws in place that support and grant children like my son to an education.

They should let the father of the child get 3 minutes to beat her without any consequences.

In my day we got hit. This isnt that big a deal.

This.

I know times change and what not, but suspend her for 10 and then keep a close eye on her. Let her know there will be no more fuck ups.

I'm all about second chances.

Its interesting that there isn't more curiosity in this thread as to what the child did to spark the teachers rage. I highly doubt the kid was just sitting there quietly doing his school work when the teacher decided to take him outside of the class and go ape-shit.

I'm not saying the teacher should be hitting students, but I don't think she just snapped over nothing.

I've seen little kids (about 3 years old) going absolutely postal on their parents. Hitting/kicking, biting, scratching, throw things at them. Seen kids grab cell phones out of their mother's hands and throw it, the list goes on.

It blows my mind what people will allow.

(I used to work at Walmart)

Back