Kindergarten teacher gets physical and grabs 6-year old's face

lol, how is this such a big deal? god these kids are going to be pussies when they grow up. i remember getting actually punched by teachers, slapped so hard i could see stars. in primary school there was this teacher lady that used to beat us with one of those thick rulers until the palms were red and you could barely hold a pen.

oh, i'm from eastern Europe, is normal.

my teacher back in 1987 used to pick me up by the sideburn when I was naughty. Such methods of punishment were normal

its amazing that today, if a teacher farts, its makes the news.
hahaha

Child talks smack at school you expect the teacher to put up with it? It's a good lesson for the clamlett.

If you can't handle a six your old without grabbing him by the shirt and pushing him against the wall, you have no business teaching six year olds.

That was not corrective behavior, that was some old bitch getting frustrated and making herself feel better at the expense of someone's son.

Telling a kid "I will rip you apart" and "I am sick of your parents" basically illustrates how little business she has being a teacher.

Hmmm...6 might be abit young. I could totally sympathise with the teacher if the kid was 10+ and being a little turd.

Younger kids are a lot harder to deal with. They truely don't care what you have to say, and for the most part aren't going to listen to you unless you make them.

If you can't handle a six your old without grabbing him by the shirt and pushing him against the wall, you have no business teaching six year olds.

That was not corrective behavior, that was some old bitch getting frustrated and making herself feel better at the expense of someone's son.

Telling a kid "I will rip you apart" and "I am sick of your parents" basically illustrates how little business she has being a teacher.

So you

In my day we got hit. This isnt that big a deal.

lol this is nothing. I remember many years ago as a child in a 3ed world country when I ran away from school and the teacher gave the whole class permission to chase after me and get me back in class. When I was brought back, the teacher gave be an ass whopping. I didnt tell my parents, because I know they would do the same if they found out what I did. Little bit of discipline aint gonna hurt anyone

lol, how is this such a big deal? god these kids are going to be pussies when they grow up. i remember getting actually punched by teachers, slapped so hard i could see stars. in primary school there was this teacher lady that used to beat us with one of those thick rulers until the palms were red and you could barely hold a pen.

oh, i'm from eastern Europe, is normal.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?
You can't equate things that were done to you with the behavior of this teacher.

It was said above, but if you can't handle any situation with a 6 YEAR OLD KID better than this asshole then you do not need to be teaching kids. Losing your temper with a child is not acceptable. Ever.

So you’re the teacher trying to teach a class and give the other students the attention they need how do you handle it and be specific.

(By the way I agree she went about it wrong by not following the rules)

I don't know, it is irrelavant. I am smart enough to know that grabbing a 6 year old by the shirt, pushing him against a wall, and saying "I will rip you apart" is absurd.

If you can't handle 6 year olds, you should not be a kindergarten teacher.

Younger kids are a lot harder to deal with. They truely don't care what you have to say, and for the most part aren't going to listen to you unless you make them.

Oh man. Please don't have children until your brain completely develops.

Oh man. Please don't have children until your brain completely develops.

I have two. How many do you have? And I'm not talking about putting a beat down on them. A timeout is by far the most effective way of dealing with small children.

You don't tell a kid you'll rip him apart, and you certainly don't trash his parents, which makes it pretty clear that there is ongoing nonsense between this teacher, this kid, and his parents. Look how terrified he is when he comes around the corner. This wasn't an isolated instance of this woman losing her temper

I don't know, it is irrelavant. I am smart enough to know that grabbing a 6 year old by the shirt, pushing him against a wall, and saying "I will rip you apart" is absurd.

If you can't handle 6 year olds, you should not be a kindergarten teacher.

I gave my solution below as to be fair to the other students and follow wishes of the parents let them handle it.

Like I said this teach handled it poorly but that’s not a solution to problems like that, just pointing gout her miss handling of it.

It doesn’t say if the kid was being a little shit head or not.

However it appears to be an overreaction the way things are now but I have no idea what lead up to this. And in any case it appeared to be an overreaction no matter what the child did.

If parents and the people that run schools don’t want teachers disciplining their children then teachers should keep their hands to themselves at all times.

However other children are there to learn and a child that is not behaving is taking away the right of the other children to learn. So if a child misbehaves the teacher should not try and discipline the child but call an administrator and have the child removed from the class room. The child should be held and a parent called to pick the child up. The parent should have 2 hours (some time limit) to pick the child or child services is called to handle the child. The parent should be held responsible to make sure their child behaves and is not a disruption to the other kids.

lol this is nothing. I remember many years ago as a child in a 3ed world country when I ran away from school and the teacher gave the whole class permission to chase after me and get me back in class. When I was brought back, the teacher gave be an ass whopping. I didnt tell my parents, because I know they would do the same if they found out what I did. Little bit of discipline aint gonna hurt anyone

Yes, we should definitely look to third world countries as an example of how children should be treated.

How do you know what this kid was doing? He wasn't screwing around in the class when this video was taken, it looks like he's coming out of the bathroom.

It looked (empty hallways) like he was out of class or where he was not supposed to be and was caught.

Like I have said the teacher did not handle well.

It just sounds to me like you are making excuses for the teacher.

It doesn't matter if the kid is being a little shit or not. If you cannot handle the job, then it is not a job for you.

Like I said, that was NOT behavior correction, that was an angry old bitch making herself feel better by roughing up and intimidating a 6 year old.

Where have I defended the teacher

It looked (empty hallways) like he was out of class or where he was not supposed to be and was caught.

It looks to me like you're just making up whatever you want to fit your argument. You have no idea what this kid or this teacher are doing.

I have two. How many do you have? And I'm not talking about putting a beat down on them. A timeout is by far the most effective way of dealing with small children.

I also have two.

I was heated when I read your initial response and had just responded to the other posts. I read "unless you make them" as like "physically make them". I read it as if you were agreeing with the behavior in the video.

After reading your other posts I see that I took your first post wrong and I apologize.

Back