Kindergarten teacher gets physical and grabs 6-year old's face

It looks to me like you're just making up whatever you want to fit your argument. You have no idea what this kid or this teacher are doing.

She was upset about something he did or do you think she was just prowling the hallways looking for some child to attack.

Like I said, that was NOT behavior correction, that was an angry old bitch making herself feel better by roughing up and intimidating a 6 year old.

This is bullshit. She didn't want to butt heads with a 6 year old, she wanted to teach class in peace.

If they have a no physical contact rule, she obviously broke it and should be suspended or fired. But stop with the "she did it to make herself feel better" routine. It is behavior correction...she probably intimidated him into behaving better the rest of the day. Again, wrong strategy on her part, but she was trying to get him to follow the rules of the classroom.

She was upset about something he did or do you think she was just prowling the hallways looking for some child to attack.

She was looking for THIS kid. She has an ongoing problem with THIS kid, and THIS family. If you're an adult and you have an actual, personal problem with a 6 year old, you need some help.

This is bullshit. She didn't want to butt heads with a 6 year old, she wanted to teach class in peace.

If they have a no physical contact rule, she obviously broke it and should be suspended or fired. But stop with the "she did it to make herself feel better" routine. It is behavior correction...she probably intimidated him into behaving better the rest of the day. Again, wrong strategy on her part, but she was trying to get him to follow the rules of the classroom.

Is there more to the story I havent seen, or are you, like others, just making up your own narrative that you like?

I also have two.

I was heated when I read your initial response and had just responded to the other posts. I read "unless you make them" as like "physically make them". I read it as if you were agreeing with the behavior in the video.

After reading your other posts I see that I took your first post wrong and I apologize.

I figured that, no problem. What I meant was that my kids don't listen to me out of some inherent respect for me as their father. They listen to me because they know if they don't they don't get to eat fruit snacks and watch Daniel Tiger before nap time, and not for any reason other then that.

Oh really?

Grabbing a kid by the shirt, trashing his parents, and saying "I'll rip you apart" is corrective behaviour?

Yeah, OK, Jackie...

165.gif

Sounds more like a pissed off old bag that can't control herself. Which is why she was suspended.

Oh really?

Grabbing a kid by the shirt, trashing his parents, and saying "I'll rip you apart" is corrective behaviour?

Yeah, OK, Jackie...

Well, it's her shitty version of corrective behavior. Intimidation.

You say it's her way of making herself feel better about herself or some shit. I say she was trying to get the kid to follow the rules of the classroom. You seem to think she would have done that even if he was behaving and staying on task...?

She was looking for THIS kid. She has an ongoing problem with THIS kid, and THIS family. If you're an adult and you have an actual, personal problem with a 6 year old, you need some help.

Yes she had a problem with THIS kid and it would appear with THIS kid

Well, it's her shitty version of corrective behavior. Intimidation.

You say it's her way of making herself feel better about herself or some shit. I say she was trying to get the kid to follow the rules of the classroom. You seem to think she would have done that even if he was behaving and staying on task...?

What in the holy love of christ are talking about?

I'm not saying she did it to feel better about herself. How the fuck did you come up with that?

You basically completely misinterpreted what I said.

I said she did it to feel better, the same way a guy in a bar punches someone that is pissing him off. As a release.

She got frustrated with the kid, and roughed him up and threatened him physically because she couldn't control herself.

Which is a fine example of someone who should not be a kindergarten teacher.

Hopefully this clears it up.

Good for that teacher. Little mofo deserved it.

I would give my sons teachers full permission to do that to my kid.

Is there more to the story I havent seen, or are you, like others, just making up your own narrative that you like?

I don't know, what have you seen? And what narrative am I making up?

I guess I'm assuming something about human nature...that she didn't randomly do that to that kid, or get her jollies off by doing it. She was trying to fix a problem. She did a very poor job of it and maybe isn't suited to teach kids.

Is your narrative that she's a sadistic sociopath that just rolled out of bed feeling like it'd be a good day to rough up a 6 year old?

I guess I'm assuming something about human nature...that she didn't randomly do that to that kid, or get her jollies off by doing it. She was trying to fix a problem. She did a very poor job of it and maybe isn't suited to teach kids.

Is your narrative that she's a sadistic sociopath that just rolled out of bed feeling like it'd be a good day to rough up a 6 year old?

Again, what are you talking about....

This is clearly an on-going thing with this kid and teacher.

Are you even reading the thread? lol

I don't doubt that for a second. That doesn't excuse what this woman did.

Nobody is saying you can't discipline the kid. There are plenty of nonphysical disciplines that are more effective for a child that age. Making a little kid sit still is far more effective then beating them.

I didn

Again, what are you talking about....

This is clearly an on-going thing with this kid and teacher.

Are you even reading the thread? lol

Yes, I'm reading things like this

that was some old bitch getting frustrated and making herself feel better at the expense of someone's son.

And this

that was an angry old bitch making herself feel better by roughing up and intimidating a 6 year old.

And trying to tell you that it wasn't about her making herself feel better. She was trying to get the kid to fall in line. I guess if having a less disruptive child in class makes her feel better, then fine, that's why she did it.

But what I'm saying is her ultimate motivation was not "to make herself feel better", it was to correct the kid's behavior.

Look, we agree she should not have done that and I think she should probably get fired. Some of your rants though, about her as a person and why she did that, seemed out of touch to me.

That she wanted to teach class in peace, and wasnt making herself feel better by roughing up a 6 year old. I have no idea what the truth is, but Im not saying another poster's narrative is bullshit and claiming my own is right. Its completely possible that this kid is a spawn of satan and absolute nightmare to have to deal with and this lady just lost her cool and couldnt deal with him anymore, its also possible that the lady is a bully that enjoys pushing kids around. I know when I was in school I had a teacher or two that fit the latter.

Back