Khabib's manager denies Ferguson fight rumor

It makes sense but I feel like it kills a potential title fight. Theoretically you would want both Khabib and Ferguson to get a shot but if they fight each other first it eliminates a contender. It depends on how you view matchmaking. Ferguson was dark horse for quite some time.
They should strip Conor and give the belt to the winner of khabib and Ferg. Conor is gonna come back and want to fight Nate Diazor some shit anyway.

3104152-9624547158-ndt-s.gif

Conor's 100% focused on the Mayweather fight that will happen next year.

He's got bigger fish to try.
Will that be a boxing match, an MMA match or something else?
My money is on a Twitter fight

I'd pick Conor over both of these bums.
So I see you have a join date of Sept 2007 so what is it that makes you jump on the Conor bandwagon and call Tony & Khabib bums, aside from parroting Conor? Tony is on a 10 fight win streak and Khabib a 24 win streak and they are bums in your opinion? Can you explain why you feel that way?

RDA was a very easy fight. He doesn't need to fight him after that one. In fact it was Rafael who didn't want to avenge his loss. Your are a troll but for your information RDA beat Bendo only 3-4 months after his fight against Nurmy.
Your response makes zero sense. Khabib ducked dos Anjos and Cerrone at the same time lol and the UFC sent Bendo the wrong contract when Bendo called out Khabib. It ended up being Rustam, how does that happen? And who can fix it, but didn't?

Will that be a boxing match, an MMA match or something else?
My money is on a Twitter fight

Boxing match.

Floyd wants to compete in an MMA fight as much as Big Country wants to live the rest of his life eating nothing but salad.

Well Tony is the most deserving out of the two so he has a right to wait for a title shot. It's not like Conor is injured and cant defend his belt. Khabib has the option of passing him by beating aldo for the interim belt.
Ah no, Khabib and Fergy, they fight to determine who gets it .. and Fergy is refusing, so he's out. Just like he pulled out last time they were set to fight.

still, he is the FW GOAT and can easily demand things like that
He's not the real champ. If he wants to go up fine, do it. He was gifted a belt, hasn't defended it .. he needs to defend it or give it up. I repeat, he did not win the belt in a fight, it was handed to him .. and now he wants to sit it on the shelf and hold it hostage in a more heinous way than even Conor did, because Conor at least got his belt legitimately before turning it into a sideshow.

He must be the shittiest manager ever can't ever get Khabib a good fight lol
Have you seen Khabib, who wants to fight him? No one does. Fergy is supposed to be some beast ... he tried to duck Khabib hard on twitter when Khabib called him out .. then Fergy eventually signs and then pulls out .. now Fergy agrees again and then pulls out again.

He's not the real champ. If he wants to go up fine, do it. He was gifted a belt, hasn't defended it .. he needs to defend it or give it up. I repeat, he did not win the belt in a fight, it was handed to him .. and now he wants to sit it on the shelf and hold it hostage in a more heinous way than even Conor did, because Conor at least got his belt legitimately before turning it into a sideshow.
he is the real champ and that's just a fact. I gave you the pics, but if you choose to ignore it, what can I do?

Ah no, Khabib and Fergy, they fight to determine who gets it .. and Fergy is refusing, so he's out. Just like he pulled out last time they were set to fight.

Unfortunately fairly or not, that's not how the UFC works. They are all but offering him the title shot if he can beat Aldo. If he refuses the fight it is likely someone else will get it and he and his fans will carry on complaining about how he derserves a title shot.

Unfortunately fairly or not, that's not how the UFC works. They are all but offering him the title shot if he can beat Aldo. If he refuses the fight it is likely someone else will get it and he and his fans will carry on complaining about how he derserves a title shot.
So let me get this straight. Khabib shouldn't get it for refusing ... Ferguson should get it because he refused. Makes sense.

he is the real champ and that's just a fact. I gave you the pics, but if you choose to ignore it, what can I do?
Like I said, what fight did he win the belt in? He's as much the real champ as Max is.

Like I said, what fight did he win the belt in? He's as much the real champ as Max is.
frankie, are you blind? and didn't you watch the fight?

also, I'm done with you. you're going to keep going in circles

I personally want to see Ferguson get a shot at McGregor next and in the meanwhile Nurmagomedov fights Barboza or Alvarez because he hasn't got as much momentum than Tony, I agree with you though, both should get a shot.

If 24-0 isn't momentum then what the fuck is???

frankie, are you blind? and didn't you watch the fight?

also, I'm done with you. you're going to keep going in circles
That was an interim belt. Same belt Max has. So Max won the same belt Aldo won .. so if Aldo won the real belt then I guess Max did too.

If 24-0 isn't momentum then what the fuck is???

I mean the statue of opponent Ferguson has been beating, I don't mind either getting the shot but it's a preference, and I am a big Khabib fan.

So I see you have a join date of Sept 2007 so what is it that makes you jump on the Conor bandwagon and call Tony & Khabib bums, aside from parroting Conor? Tony is on a 10 fight win streak and Khabib a 24 win streak and they are bums in your opinion? Can you explain why you feel that way?

It's the truth. Diaz has decent boxing and a chin. Khabib almost has 0 standup. He will get ktfo, same as Tony. Conor murked Alvarez, murked Aldo, handily beat Diaz in the rematch. His standup is like 2000 CRO Cop vs tomato can striking level grapplers.

Back