Khabib's manager denies Ferguson fight rumor

I do have any hate towards him lol it's simply my opinion based on not seeing enough of him in the UFC against elite contenders.

Everytime a question is asked to me about who wild win this fight against Khabib I say "I don't know", because I haven't seen enough of Khabib.

How can we be so confident in a padded record outside of the UFC and only beating two legit guys that are elite in MJ & RDA? He clearly ducked Aldo when he screams for "his" title shot, and then when offered a fight it becomes all about a certain opponent for the interim fight, instead of the actual shot.

dont agree with your comments but good to see that you finaly know his name

dont agree with your comments but good to see that you finaly know his name
Sorry, I meant to say I don't have any hate towards Khabib. Worthless autocorrect. But Khabib has to fight top level guys instead of picking and choosing who he fights on his road to the title; in order for him to gain fans outside of Russia.

I personally want to see Ferguson get a shot at McGregor next and in the meanwhile Nurmagomedov fights Barboza or Alvarez because he hasn't got as much momentum than Tony, I agree with you though, both should get a shot.
really? 24-0 versus Ferguson's 9-0

Sorry, I meant to say I don't have any hate towards Khabib. Worthless autocorrect. But Khabib has to fight top level guys instead of picking and choosing who he fights on his road to the title; in order for him to gain fans outside of Russia.
He is not picking an easy fight,he is asking to fight the best in the division.
This is not asking for an easy road and imo he did enough to ask for the title shot

He is not picking an easy fight,he is asking to fight the best in the division.
This is not asking for an easy road and imo he did enough to ask for the title shot
Yes he is. Make it sound pretty, but he declined an interim title fight against the FW goat Jose Aldo. Then he ducked Cowboy twice, an RDA rematch, and Bendo. He has two good wins in the past three years. He has literally ducked top opponents, has barley been active, and he beats the number sixth ranked guy and he's entitled to a title shot?

He's literally dodged certain guys and hand picks who he fights for the chance at a fight for the title.

Yes he is. Make it sound pretty, but he declined an interim title fight against the FW goat Jose Aldo. Then he ducked Cowboy twice, an RDA rematch, and Bendo. He has two good wins in the past three years. He has literally ducked top opponents, has barley been active, and he beats the number sixth ranked guy and he's entitled to a title shot?

He's literally dodged certain guys and hand picks who he fights for the chance at a fight for the title.
Ok,u will not change and I will not change.
Imo he did enough and I dont see any other danger to get beat than Tony and he is asking to fight Tony.

Ok,u will not change and I will not change.
Imo he did enough and I dont see any other danger to get beat than Tony and he is asking to fight Tony.
Wrong. Jose Aldo's TDD would have made the fight competitive. Khabib has bad stand up and he knows Aldo would pick him apart. Ferguson's style plays into Khabib's strength.

That's why I'm saying he ducked Aldo and is waiting for Ferguson. And please explain why he has earned a title shot?

You keep saying he deserves it, then explain yourself.

They offered him an interim title fight against Jose Aldo. He turned it down after screaming at the UFC president in between rounds of his last fight for a title shot. Not a specific opponent like he is waiting for now, but a title shot. He could be signed up for a fight that guarantees him a title shot that he so badly wants already, but he declined because of the opponent. Clear duck.

Does Jose Aldo have the LW title?

Show me a picture of Jose Aldo with a LW belt.

Talking about whats fair and what should be is just silly, the UFC has never worked that way. Now lets look at the facts: Khabib is given an opportunity to become the number 1 contender and guarantee the title shot which he is refusing. If the boss says the Aldo fight is the fight they want for him to get the title shot he should jump at the opportunity with his one top 5 win, constant injuries and fighting style that is frowned upon.

Fighting style that is frowned upon?

Since when was wrestling in the UFC frowned upon?

Are only Americans allowed to use wrestling or something?

That would be weird because Russians are far better at it.

Conor beat Dennis Siver for a title shot.

Does Khabib need to fight Siver to get his?

Conor beat Dennis Siver for a title shot.

Does Khabib need to fight Siver to get his?
Conor also ducked Frankie, Cub, and a full camp Mendes on his way to the title.

McGregor and Khabib are the only men in the UFC to ever choose their path to the title fight. I remember back in the day when Kenflo and Diego Sanchez described how difficult it was to earn a title shot in the UFC and if you didn't win the first time, there's a slight chance of ever getting a second chance at the belt. What happened to those days?

No because Aldo is not a LW, and the UFC can still give Tony the title fight unless Khabib beats him. It's happened many times in many divisions.

Did you miss the part about the fight being an interim title fight?

Fighting style that is frowned upon?

Since when was wrestling in the UFC frowned upon?

Are only Americans allowed to use wrestling or something?

That would be weird because Russians are far better at it.

Fighters who use lay and prey tactics are less likely to receive title shots compared to dynamic strikers because it's less fan friendly. I'm not the one making the rules.

Fighters who use lay and prey tactics are less likely to receive title shots compared to dynamic strikers because it's less fan friendly. I'm not the one making the rules.

He has outstruck his last two opponents 94-19 and 75-6. That's not lay and pray.

He has outstruck his last two opponents 94-19 and 75-6. That's not lay and pray.

Your just nit-picking, fact is he isn't known to have a fan friendly style of fighting which will make it harder for him to get a title shot. He did well in his last fight by finishing it with some brutal ground and pound. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Did you miss the part where Max just won an interim belt and may not get to fight Aldo?

When Aldo decides to defend his belt it will have to be against Max, if he decides to move up permanently Max will be instated as the champ. Khabib is probably not going to get a title shot if he refuses a fight for the interim belt where as if he becomes interim champion he will be next in line. Tell me a time when a contender has been chosen tonfight for the title over the interim title holder.

It's the truth. Diaz has decent boxing and a chin. Khabib almost has 0 standup. He will get ktfo, same as Tony. Conor murked Alvarez, murked Aldo, handily beat Diaz in the rematch. His standup is like 2000 CRO Cop vs tomato can striking level grapplers.
So you are a longtime Troll and have been waiting for Conor all this time then LOL. Conor's ground is at the same level as Khabib's stand up and Khabib's ground is at the same level as Conor's standup. Tony is a can with a 10 fight win streak FFS. Conor Handily won a Majority Decision so how is that handily?

When Aldo decides to defend his belt it will have to be against Max, if he decides to move up permanently Max will be instated as the champ. Khabib is probably not going to get a title shot if he refuses a fight for the interim belt where as if he becomes interim champion he will be next in line. Tell me a time when a contender has been chosen tonfight for the title over the interim title holder.

That would be the time when Khabib beat Aldo and then Conor refuses to fight him until he fights Tony. In the mean time Conor will sit or fight Nate.

Back