Khabib's manager denies Ferguson fight rumor

145 is on hold because the interim champ Max Holloway is injured, idiot.
What is the average time between Aldo's title defenses? What will be the time between Max's last fight and when he said he is ready to fight again? Now explain how anything is "on hold" due to Max.

155 is on hold because of Conor, Ferguson, and Khabib waiting for them and ducking the FW king when he was willing to move up for basically a title fight with undeserved Khabib as well.
No title fight with Conor happens faster for Khabib by fighting Aldo. Therefore Khabib can not be putting the belt on hold when he is not the champ. As soon as Conor is ready to fight he will fight, are you actually arguing the UFC will make Conor wait until Khabib fights Aldo?

Stop replying with your 5th grade understanding. Get back to me when you reason like an adult.

That's just fucking ridiculous I watch Khabib's interview and he said Tony Ferguson was almost finalized. Now his manager completely contradicts his fighter. WTF is going on here? I'd like to believe Khabib since he has genuinely been asking to fight Tony Ferguson for months now.

The rumor is it WAS finalized. It's not. Khabib signed .. Ferguson refuses to sign.

I hope this fight happens then we finally get Conor vs the winner this fight. 2017 is going to be a very good year for fighting.

What is the average time between Aldo's title defenses? What will be the time between Max's last fight and when he said he is ready to fight again? Now explain how anything is "on hold" due to Max.

No title fight with Conor happens faster for Khabib by fighting Aldo. Therefore Khabib can not be putting the belt on hold when he is not the champ. As soon as Conor is ready to fight he will fight, are you actually arguing the UFC will make Conor wait until Khabib fights Aldo?

Stop replying with your 5th grade understanding. Get back to me when you reason like an adult.
Max vs Aldo at UFC 208 was going to happen, then the UFC found out Holloway was injured. Then the UFC offered Aldo vs Khabib at UFC 208 and Khabib declined because his dad wants him to rest....even though a fight with Tony at 209 is the same time period basically.

So being inactive for three years and beating the number sixth guy in the weight class deserves a title shot? He isn't getting a title shot when Conor gets back, he has to beat Ferguson or win an interim title belt.Khabib isn't the clear cut top contender at 155. Aldo was willing to give him a chance while Tony was negoatiating more money.

Max vs Aldo at UFC 208 was going to happen, then the UFC found out Holloway was injured. Then the UFC offered Aldo vs Khabib at UFC 208 and Khabib declined because his dad wants him to rest....even though a fight with Tony at 209 is the same time period basically.
So then it would be Aldo holding up 145 because he wants to change classes, since you did the math and saw Max is not holding anything up.

So being inactive for three years and beating the number sixth guy in the weight class deserves a title shot? He isn't getting a title shot when Conor gets back, he has to beat Ferguson or win an interim title belt.Khabib isn't the clear cut top contender at 155. Aldo was willing to give him a chance while Tony was negoatiating more money.
He's ranked #1 and the #2 guy is refusing to fight him .. so yes, he's getting the title shot. Either way it is Conor holding things up.

You claimed Khabib was holding things up .. then insulted me when I showed he was not ... and you still can't show Khabib holding anything up.

Aldo and Conor, no one else.

So then it would be Aldo holding up 145 because he wants to change classes, since you did the math and saw Max is not holding anything up.

He's ranked #1 and the #2 guy is refusing to fight him .. so yes, he's getting the title shot. Either way it is Conor holding things up.

You claimed Khabib was holding things up .. then insulted me when I showed he was not ... and you still can't show Khabib holding anything up.

Aldo and Conor, no one else.
Your love for the Muslim Russian has blinded you and made your response to your own questions not add up. Goodbye.

Your love for the Muslim Russian has blinded you and made your response to your own questions not add up. Goodbye.
So basically you got nothing. Why would I respond to my questions? I asked the question ... it's up to you to respond. Like I said, get back to me when you are off that 5th grade level and can reason like an adult.

So basically you got nothing. Why would I respond to my questions? I asked the question ... it's up to you to respond. Like I said, get back to me when you are off that 5th grade level and can reason like an adult.
Your not even making sense. Holloway is holding up the 145 division (because he's the current champ duh), and 155 is held up because Conor, Tony wants more money and Khabib scared of Aldo.

Your not even making sense. Holloway is holding up the 145 division (because he's the current champ duh), and 155 is held up because Conor, Tony wants more money and Khabib scared of Aldo.
Holloway is the current champ? And I am the one not making sense ....

Max is unhealthy and Fergsuon wants more money so he'll sit out possibly for months. Khabib cries about a title shot but doesn't accept an interim title fight when it was presented because it was Aldo.

So now the 145 AND 155 division will be on hold because of not only Conor, Max, Tony, but now Khabib because he wants rest, yet will fight Ferguson whenever. Aldo was willing to move up in weight and move forward.

You confuse title shot with interim title shot.

He doesn't want the interim title.

He wants the real title... the one that actually means something.

You confuse title shot with interim title shot.

He doesn't want the interim title.

He wants the real title... the one that actually means something.
No I don't. Ferguson is obviously in Khabib's way so he has to win his next fight. His fight with Aldo would have had the same stakes.

I hope this fight happens then we finally get Conor vs the winner this fight. 2017 is going to be a very good year for fighting.
Fergie vs Nurmy should absolutely not happen.

God I am so fucking sick of all the drama surrounding Khabib. Fucking fight or don't fight. But stop making up stuff just to stay relevant and then duck fights.

Back