Khabib's manager denies Ferguson fight rumor

I made an edit. That is what THEY think. Not me.

Just saw the edit after I already hit reply.

God, if that's what they think they must think Conor is the biggest ducker ever. It'd take me three hours to compile a list of all the people he is ducking if that was the criteria for ducking.

988.gif

0tzifkb.gif

All I know is that everyone is ducking everyone else.

If Ali says something, you can take it to the bank.....

When did Khabib duck Aldo?
Wow.

When Ferguson was holding out for more money and the UFC offered Aldo to fill in and Khabib then changed his stance to "I want my title shot!", to "I want Tony Ferguson."

Just saw the edit after I already hit reply.

God, if that's what they think they must think Conor is the biggest ducker ever. It'd take me three hours to compile a list of all the people he is ducking if that was the criteria for ducking.
What's humorous is the people who bashed Conor for not defending .. and supporting Aldo for not defending.

Wow.

When Ferguson was holding out for more money and the UFC offered Aldo to fill in and Khabib then changed his stance to "I want my title shot!", to "I want Tony Ferguson."

your hate against Khabib is on another level.
what hapened between you and Khabib ?

what is wrong if Khabib wants to fight Tony ? why should he waste his time against Aldo ?
he is not looking for an easy fight. he is asking for Tony who imo is the best potential to beat Khabib.

Last edited:
Wow.

Why would Khabib accept a fight against Aldo?

How does that really help him?

Aldo's neither a LW nor a draw.

So let me get this straight. Khabib shouldn't get it for refusing ... Ferguson should get it because he refused. Makes sense.

Should and will is the difference, my point is he has been given an alternative opportunity to make sure he is next in line and is refusing to take it.

It helps as that was his ticket to the title shot and becoming the interim champion. Aldo is good enough and has done enough in his own division that it makes it a compelling fight. I personally think Aldo beats him and Khabib sees him as the harder fight which is the only logical explainaion why he won't take the fight.

In a recent interview (linked below) Khabib says he has signed a contract to fight Tony at UFC 209 but there is an issue with Tony not signing yet due to money related issues. I just hope UFC pays these guys what they deserve so the fight can go ahead and don't fuck the fans over again because they want these guys to fight for peanuts.

It helps as that was his ticket to the title shot and becoming the interim champion. Aldo is good enough and has done enough in his own division that it makes it a compelling fight. I personally think Aldo beats him and Khabib sees him as the harder fight which is the only logical explainaion why he won't take the fight.

Ducking implies you are trying to avoid someone. He's not trying to avoid anyone, he's trying to get the two fights that everyone is asking for and have been for awhile. The same two fights he was trying to get long before Aldo called him out. He either wants to fight Tony or he wants to fight Conor. Tony isnt fighting anyone else and he isn't injured, so there's no reason at all not to make that fight. If Ferguson doesn't want to take it then Khabib should outright get the title shot. Fighting Aldo for a bullshit interim title that means nothing, and in a division that he's never even fought in, is completely pointless. It would also do nothing to prove anything to his detractors as they will just blame the size advantage if he wins.

Ducking implies you are trying to avoid someone. He's not trying to avoid anyone, he's trying to get the two fights that everyone is asking for and have been for awhile. The same two fights he was trying to get long before Aldo called him out. He either wants to fight Tony or he wants to fight Conor. Tony isnt fighting anyone else and he isn't injured, so there's no reason at all not to make that fight. If Ferguson doesn't want to take it then Khabib should outright get the title shot. Fighting Aldo for a bullshit interim title that means nothing, and in a division that he's never even fought in, is completely pointless. It would also do nothing to prove anything to his detractors as they will just blame the size advantage if he wins.

Talking about whats fair and what should be is just silly, the UFC has never worked that way. Now lets look at the facts: Khabib is given an opportunity to become the number 1 contender and guarantee the title shot which he is refusing. If the boss says the Aldo fight is the fight they want for him to get the title shot he should jump at the opportunity with his one top 5 win, constant injuries and fighting style that is frowned upon.

No because Aldo is not a LW, and the UFC can still give Tony the title fight unless Khabib beats him. It's happened many times in many divisions.

your hate against Khabib is on another level.
what hapened between you and Khabib ?

what is wrong if Khabib wants to fight Tony ? why should he waste his time against Aldo ?
he is not looking for an easy fight. he is asking for Tony who imo is the best potential to beat Khabib.
I do have any hate towards him lol it's simply my opinion based on not seeing enough of him in the UFC against elite contenders.

Everytime a question is asked to me about who wild win this fight against Khabib I say "I don't know", because I haven't seen enough of Khabib.

How can we be so confident in a padded record outside of the UFC and only beating two legit guys that are elite in MJ & RDA? He clearly ducked Aldo when he screams for "his" title shot, and then when offered a fight it becomes all about a certain opponent for the interim fight, instead of the actual shot.

They offered him an interim title fight against Jose Aldo. He turned it down after screaming at the UFC president in between rounds of his last fight for a title shot. Not a specific opponent like he is waiting for now, but a title shot. He could be signed up for a fight that guarantees him a title shot that he so badly wants already, but he declined because of the opponent. Clear duck.

Back