Khabib's interview in Russian. Says he lacked motivation for his fights with Iaquinta, Conor etc.

He literally begged for the Conor fight and did whatever he could to get it (going as far to attack his friend to lure him out) but he wasn't motivated? Weird.
Brain not functioning properly? Don't worry, there's always hope the medical science will advance one day..

Lol he wasn't motivated to win the belt? His career goal? He wasn't motivated to smash the guy who insulted his wife and country? The guy who tried to jump him with goons? He's full of shit. He was motivated enough to attack his opponent's corner and almost start a riot.

If Khabib was motivated, he wouldn't put the fight as far away as possible, all the way in bloody March/April.
Truth is, Khabib is nervous, and that nervousness is also making him excited. He knows he has a good chance of losing this one, hence why he puts the fight so far away and likely chose the exact venue to fight in (he wouldn't fight in California where it'd reveal his fight night weight).
I wish more people could see through his bullshit.
Khabib is one of those competitive fighters who doesn't like competition, he likes winning.
Once he loses, he's likely retiring.
Can you be any dumber? He doesn't like competition? Is that why he keep saying he wants to fight Tony because he is the hardest challenge? And GSP who is the hardest match up for him? Common man..

Lol he wasn't motivated to win the belt? His career goal? He wasn't motivated to smash the guy who insulted his wife and country? The guy who tried to jump him with goons? He's full of shit. He was motivated enough to attack his opponent's corner and almost start a riot.

Anger =/= motivation.

Brain not functioning properly? Don't worry, there's always hope the medical science will advance one day..

Can you be any dumber? He doesn't like competition? Is that why he keep saying he wants to fight Tony because he is the hardest challenge? And GSP who is the hardest match up for him? Common man..
Does calling people stupid make you feel smarter? "I don't like your comment but I can't think of anything intelligent to say so I'll just call you stupid!" Gtfoh lol.

Anger =/= motivation.

He was extremely motivated for both fights and everything he said leading up to them indicated that. Iaquinta may not have been the ideal opponent but it was finally his opportunity to win the title, his career goal. Conor was the biggest fight of his career, even without the personal issues. This is just BS PR talk.

Ok well Conor whooped his ass, so spare us the "Dustin is more of a threat" BS..
Not sayin Conor wouldn't beat Dustin again, but that fight was 5 years ago. Dustin is different at LW. I guess Conor is at WW fighting Cowboy to go in a different path. Probably Mas if he beats Cerrone. But should be fighting JG or DP

Does calling people stupid make you feel smarter? "I don't like your comment but I can't think of anything intelligent to say so I'll just call you stupid!" Gtfoh lol.
You can't think of anything inteligent to say? Well, I don't think it's a surprise to anybody here..

If he wasn't motivated for Conor, he isn't going to be motivated to fight tony. I know it's a bullshit statement though so it's all good

Pretty much this. He doesn't go ape-shit and leap out of the cage without being motivated. He's lying.

Al was a last minute replacement for a late minute replacement. Not much motivation to be had.

He had a score to settle with Conor but had no respect for Conor as a fighter. Having bad blood is a motivator of sorts but not what he's referring to.

Tony is the ultimate challenge. He exited Khabib as a fighter. He has something to prove, glory to gain, and can settle a fight years in the making. That is a hell of a motivator.

Isn't it painfully obvious? He would lie because he hates Conor and wants to throw shade by saying he still beat him without even trying.
Its absolute BS you wouldn't be motivated against someone you hate, hate is the best motivator of all.
I'm a fan of Khabib, and he was definitely motivated. The hatred for Conor did fuel him. He let it get to him though after the fight.

Not motivated to fight a guy who threw a dolly at him, insulted his country, him, his teammates, was a top fighter going into the fight, biggest payday of his career but he wasn't motivated guys...

.This has all the makings of 1000994949940202 excuses by his fans when he loses.

Not motivated to fight a guy who threw a dolly at him, insulted his country, him, his teammates, was a top fighter going into the fight, biggest payday of his career but he wasn't motivated guys...

.This has all the makings of 1000994949940202 excuses by his fans when he loses.

I think he means not motivated by the fact he thought it was difficult

It was an easy fight for him. He beats Conrad 10/10 times

"Come one with your chicken!" "I'm gonna smash your boy!" He was so fired up that he even attacked Conor's corner man but nah he wasn't motivated at all lol.

Dude it really isn't that hard to understand.

Khabib wanted to fight Conor to settle their beef, shut him up, and move on with his life. That is not the same kind of motivation you have as a competitor

There was no bad blood with Dustin or RDA or even now with Tony. Khabib simply respects them. Fighting them proves he was a better fighter/champion. They all offer different challenges and force him to improve. That is the kind of motivation he is referring to. The drive and excitement you get before facing off against a serious challenge.

Conor was not that for him. Conor was someone he saw as a disrespectful punk who needed to be humbled. In your defense, anger can be a motivator for some but it is not the same.

There are different kinds of motivation sparked by different things.

"Come one with your chicken!" "I'm gonna smash your boy!" He was so fired up that he even attacked Conor's corner man but nah he wasn't motivated at all lol.
That was in 2016 before Khabib had an alternate route to the title. After Conor got stripped Khabib disregarded him instantly. The belt was the only thing that Khabib cared about. The belt motivated Khabib not Conor.

That was in 2016 before Khabib had an alternate route to the title. After Conor got stripped Khabib disregarded him instantly. The belt was the only thing that Khabib cared about. The belt motivated Khabib not Conor.
The dude is so triggered by Conor he refuses to give him any credit, did you see the video where DC was saying positive things about Conor to Khabib? That's why he's saying he lacked motivation for the Conor fight, he doesn't want to acknowledge him. It's like how Aldo said he just slipped on a banana peel. If I remember correctly he was still talking mad shit about Conor on Social media trying to lure him out well after the Al fight but Conor didn't take the bait until he went after Artem.

The dude is so triggered by Conor he refuses to give him any credit, did you see the video where DC was saying positive things about Conor to Khabib? That's why he's saying he lacked motivation for the Conor fight, he doesn't want to acknowledge him. It's like how Aldo said he just slipped on a banana peel. If I remember correctly he was still talking mad shit about Conor on Social media trying to lure him out well after the Al fight but Conor didn't take the bait until he went after Artem.
Would you praise a guy who what on everything you hold dear, threw a dolly at you, and was just a generally shitty person? Conor doesn't give Khabib credit either. They don't like each other.

And your memory is slipping dude. The Al fight was after the bus attack. Khabib openly didn't want to fight Conor before the dolly incident.

Khabib moved past Conor. Conor knew the only way back to the belt was to start some serious shit. Thus, the bus attack.

Back