Khabib's interview in Russian. Says he lacked motivation for his fights with Iaquinta, Conor etc.

He caused the bus incident lol, I doubt he was expecting Conor to react like that but does he go around slapping everybody that talks a bit of shit? He'd been shit talking Conor but Conor wasn't taking the bait until he smacked Artem with 20 goons behind him.
Noooo Artem started shit with Khabib and his teammates months before the incident. Khabib approached him 1 on 1. Conor made the choice to commit a crime. Khabib had no way of predicting that.

Artem's mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't pay.

You do not need motivation if you got discipline and Abnulmanap Is all about that so...

This chinarice is almost a Colby Covington of Sherdog. Not funny at all and only talks shit pretending to be a connoisseur. It simply doesn't make sense. I mean, at least Covington is a good fighter and this individual must be a fried chicken and cake eater at best.

Motivation is motivation. WTF does different kinds of motivation even mean? Was he motivated or not? He was and he has been motivated for everyone he fought. Stop believing bullshit.

I don't give a shit about this upcoming match in terms of motivation. Of course he will be motivated, just like he was when he fought Dustin Poirier. If he had no motivation, he would have lost.

“It’s not really necessary to have a verbal conflict to be motivated,” Nurmagomedov told RT Sport. “Motivation can be sporting, and I have that. Why not? When you go there and compete with a rival, it doesn’t matter if it’s a fight, a sports competition, or in a gym, motivation is always there. And I still have it. I’m not a 50-year-old, so I don’t have any problems with motivation. Whether I have it or not, you’ll see on September 7.”

Not motivated ever though. k...
Being motivated by anger is not the same as being motivated by a challenge. One is pleasurable and gets you exited. One is bitter and gets you pissed. Both push you towards a goal but they are different. He saw Dustin as a challenge, said so multiple times. He never said he lacked motivation for that fight.

Agree to disagree I guess. Still don't understand your claim. Just seems silly to me but you do you.

Agree to disagree I guess. Still don't understand your claim. Just seems silly to me but you do you.
You find it silly that I'm calling a bullshit statement that I just proved with a direct quote from the guy himself, contradicting his statement of not being motivated, bullshit? LOL K, you do you bud. I'll stick with reality.

You find it silly that I'm calling a bullshit statement that I just proved with a direct quote from the guy himself, contradicting his statement of not being motivated, bullshit? LOL K, you do you bud. I'll stick with reality.
Your quote was in regards to Dustin whom Khabib viewed as a legitimate threat and challenge. The interview was in regards to Al and Conor. Your "reality" is just your biased view on his words.

But Like I said, you do you. Not my business what you want to read into it.

He literally begged for the Conor fight and did whatever he could to get it (going as far to attack his friend to lure him out) but he wasn't motivated? Weird.
If he was desparate for Mctap fight, he would fight him again instead of Poirier and Tony you stupid bum.

No way he wasnt motivated for mcgoober he wanted to tear that fuckers head off and damn near did lol he was so motivated he kept fighting after they ref stopped it lmao

Motivated khabib might become motivated BJ level legendary tho

<mma4>

Your quote was in regards to Dustin whom Khabib viewed as a legitimate threat and challenge. The interview was in regards to Al and Conor. Your "reality" is just your biased view on his words.

He saw Dustin as a real legit threat

But not Conor who did this

to Dustin..

4Fxf.gif

Uh huh...

..... He literally said he was motivated in that interview and you somehow spun it to be something other than what the actual words that came out of his mouth were.... dude, my reality is reality. Not sure what it is you're living in that you can spin the words indicating the guy was motivated to be something other than motivated. I'd say it's Fantasyland.

..... He literally said he was motivated in that interview and you somehow spun it to be something other than what the actual words that came out of his mouth were.... dude, my reality is reality. Not sure what it is you're living in that you can spin the words indicating the guy was motivated to be something other than motivated. I'd say it's Fantasyland.

Give it a rest you cant say anything to kabob worshippers. They're entering Conor fan territory of absurdity and wont hear anything but praise of their almighty god

If he wasn't motivated for Conor, he isn't going to be motivated to fight tony. I know it's a bullshit statement though so it's all good
I agree. How are you not motivated when you want to kill someone. He wanted to change Conor's face. I call bullshit.

I think people are confusing motivation vs focus. Khabib is a dominant champ and as we have seen, has not been really tested in the last fights. He dominated fighters everywhere. He even said in Dustin press conference and later on ESPN that even Dustin fight was not motivating him and he struggles to motivate himself because Dustin has been finished by 2 people that finished Dustin

Despite that, Khabib never said that he is underrating his opponent or not focused. He still said he is training 100% and respects his opponents power. Dustin actually had Khabib worried twice in that fight

Fuck man, people just twisting words, finding anyway to discredit Khabib. I guess still cant get over Oct 8th 2018

If he was desparate for Mctap fight, he would fight him again instead of Poirier and Tony you stupid bum.
He already finished Conor though so why would he fight him again? "Mctap" "stupid bum" really showing your intelligence with those remarks.

If Khabib was motivated, he wouldn't put the fight as far away as possible, all the way in bloody March/April.
Truth is, Khabib is nervous, and that nervousness is also making him excited. He knows he has a good chance of losing this one, hence why he puts the fight so far away and likely chose the exact venue to fight in (he wouldn't fight in California where it'd reveal his fight night weight).
I wish more people could see through his bullshit.
Khabib is one of those competitive fighters who doesn't like competition, he likes winning.
Once he loses, he's likely retiring.

This chinarice is almost a Colby Covington of Sherdog. Not funny at all and only talks shit pretending to be a connoisseur. It simply doesn't make sense. I mean, at least Covington is a good fighter and this individual must be a fried chicken and cake eater at best.
Yeah, some troll talking about me really means a whole lot. In what world would your opinion of me ever matter? Such a place does not exist.

Not shocking to see the usual goofs frothing at the mouth, at any Khabib related thread..

Long may it continue.
;)

I agree. How are you not motivated when you want to kill someone. He wanted to change Conor's face. I call bullshit.
It was bullshit. Unfortunately, Sherdog is now infested with a bunch of Khabib trolls..... i mean "fans". I am waiting to see if one of them can have an intelligent discussion. Pretty sure there are maybe, maybe 2 on these entire boards who aren't trolls.

Back