Khabib's interview in Russian. Says he lacked motivation for his fights with Iaquinta, Conor etc.

Khabib embarrassed Conor and made it look easy. Dustin had Khabib in trouble, even if it was for a split second.
get over it dweebs

Don't think Dustin had him in trouble at all, it was a desperate move by a desperate man. I think Khabib suckered him into going for that squeeze and let him waste all his strength on a futile cause.

If he wasn't motivated for Conor, he isn't going to be motivated to fight tony. I know it's a bullshit statement though so it's all good

He can easily be more motivated to want to beat the shit out of Conor than Tony, but be more motivated to train for Tony than Conor.

motivation - the general desire or willingness of someone to do something

I think Khabib was plenty motivated to smash Conors face in as he said, but if you already believe you will do this 100% that you are way better than him, it does not mean you will be motivated to train hard for him. With Tony, Khabib understands that he needs to be at his best to win so he is motivated to train hard for the fight.

Isn't it painfully obvious? He would lie because he hates Conor and wants to throw shade by saying he still beat him without even trying.
Its absolute BS you wouldn't be motivated against someone you hate, hate is the best motivator of all.

Exactly. They make it personal, wants to destroy him, basically starts a jihad against him, screams in his face, goes crazy when he finishes, jumps out of the cage to attack his team, says it’s not over and it will never be ... then now “nah I wasn’t motivated against him” ... he’s obviously still trying to throw shade by saying he beat him unmotivated ... which actually to me shows that both still live rent free in each other’s heads. If you really don’t care about someone and truly feel above them, then you wouldn’t waste time to throw shade.

Slap in the face to anyone who paid for those fights. But pay for the next one because I am definitely motivated for that one !

Ducked Dustin LOL.. Was the fight offered to him? Were you on these conference calls? Let me guess you just read Dustin's twitter..

He never fought Cowboy and it is a marketable fight. Not complicated. Conor has fought all the best. including Dustin. And smashed him..

Conor was most interested in Frankie Esgar ffs, he was looking for an easier tune-up fight. Everyone realizes this except for you Contards.

You don't really have to be motivated to beat Conor. 5'6 and 41 years old Floyd didn't even train and was only partying before his fight against Conrad. He was hitting the bag 20 minutes per day but that's all.

Conor was most interested in Frankie Esgar ffs, he was looking for an easier tune-up fight. Everyone realizes this except for you Contards.

Dustin is an easy fight. Frankie matchup wise is far more difficult. Are you kidding me right now? Dustin can’t wrestle. The fight will be on the feet the entire time. That’s not exactly a good style for Dustin facing Conor as we saw..

He saw Dustin as a real legit threat

But not Conor who did this

to Dustin..

4Fxf.gif

Uh huh...
Why would he see a less active fighter with inferior grappling as a challenge? He has no respect for Conor as a fighter. Not that hard to see why he would consider someone who he believes to me a sub par fighter to not be a challenge.

..... He literally said he was motivated in that interview and you somehow spun it to be something other than what the actual words that came out of his mouth were.... dude, my reality is reality. Not sure what it is you're living in that you can spin the words indicating the guy was motivated to be something other than motivated. I'd say it's Fantasyland.
The quote is referring to Dustin. The interview in the thread is not. Khabib was motivated for Dustin. Khabib was not motivated for Al or Conor. One being true does not make the others false.

I'm not even trying to be a dick this time. I just really don't understand your logic. He's talking about different fights.

Unmotivated against Conor?

That's scary as hell.

Dustin is an easy fight. Frankie matchup wise is far more difficult. Are you kidding me right now? Dustin can’t wrestle. The fight will be on the feet the entire time. That’s not exactly a good style for Dustin facing Conor as we saw..
FB_IMG_1571339121379.jpg
It's a sad day when people see Dustin as an easier fight than over the hill Frankie. I think Frankie is a great fighter still but let's be real, he's too old, too small, and has too much damage to be fucking around with LWs.

This thread is entertaining for all the wrong reasons... a lot of upset gals :)

Nice to see people with Judo gi, sambo kurtka or only rashguard training together.

View attachment 687047
It's a sad day when people see Dustin as an easier fight than over the hill Frankie. I think Frankie is a great fighter still but let's be real, he's too old, too small, and has too much damage to be fucking around with LWs.

Dustin went out like a light in 90 seconds. Do you even watch MMA? Or do you just follow along on Twitter?

Remember when you were so sure that Khabib would get KO'd stiff in the first round against the rat?

It still hurts you inside

If I was 13 years old yes I would still be mad about that. Sorry to disappoint.

Dustin went out like a light in 90 seconds. Do you even watch MMA? Or do you just follow along on Twitter?
Lol ok pro sherbro, forgot that fighters never improve, rematches always end the same, and fighting smaller opponents is cowardly until your favorite fighter does it.

Y'all are something else.

Lol ok pro sherbro, forgot that fighters never improve, rematches always end the same, and fighting smaller opponents is cowardly until your favorite fighter does it.

Y'all are something else.

Dustin has shown you what exactly that tells you he would have a better chance? It’s a striking matchup. Conor Will defeat pretty much anyone at 55 or 45 under those circumstances. Dustin chin is Not very good either. Cowboy Is going out likely in the first round. After that it’s like Jorge Conor fights..

Dustin has shown you what exactly that tells you he would have a better chance? It’s a striking matchup. Conor Will defeat pretty much anyone at 55 or 45 under those circumstances. Dustin chin is Not very good either.
Hes gone 9-2 since moving to LW. He's dominated Pettis, Alvarez, and Gaethje who are all extremely dangerous strikers with unquestionable KO power. He dominated Max and displayed great fight IQ and cardio.

Defensively he is much better and more patient then he was during his FW run. He used to be overly aggressive and reckless. Now, he is patient and much more technical against dangerous strikers. His chin is much better now that he is settled into 155

Not to mention he is far more active than Conor. No ring rust.

Back