Khabib's interview in Russian. Says he lacked motivation for his fights with Iaquinta, Conor etc.

He saw Dustin as a real legit threat

But not Conor who did this

to Dustin..

4Fxf.gif

Uh huh...
I don't think that I ever realized how bad those two hammer strikes were to the back of the head, and Im definitely lukewarm on Dustin.

Dude shut the fuck up. You're garbage and you're probably just a RNC alt based on your shitposting.

From Khabib regarding his last fight to show I'm not a fucking retard like you dumb fucking skidmarks on here:

"“It’s not really necessary to have a verbal conflict to be motivated,” Nurmagomedov told RT Sport. “Motivation can be sporting, and I have that. Why not? When you go there and compete with a rival, it doesn’t matter if it’s a fight, a sports competition, or in a gym, motivation is always there. And I still have it. I’m not a 50-year-old, so I don’t have any problems with motivation. Whether I have it or not, you’ll see on September 7.”"

Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and don't ever reply to me again. Just watch and learn. Shut up, bitch.
Lmao what I want to know is how you people can talk like that without getting carded for flaming. Totally baffles me considering what I got mine for lol, he's definitely RNC though I noticed that as well.

Dude shut the fuck up. You're garbage and you're probably just a RNC alt based on your shitposting.

From Khabib regarding his last fight to show I'm not a fucking retard like you dumb fucking skidmarks on here:

"“It’s not really necessary to have a verbal conflict to be motivated,” Nurmagomedov told RT Sport. “Motivation can be sporting, and I have that. Why not? When you go there and compete with a rival, it doesn’t matter if it’s a fight, a sports competition, or in a gym, motivation is always there. And I still have it. I’m not a 50-year-old, so I don’t have any problems with motivation. Whether I have it or not, you’ll see on September 7.”"

Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up and don't ever reply to me again. Just watch and learn. Shut up, bitch.

Simmer down tough guy. You’re going to hurt yourself typing so hard.

He saw Dustin as a real legit threat

But not Conor who did this

to Dustin..

4Fxf.gif

Uh huh...

Even Conor knows he cant replicate that today against LW Poirier.

If he thought so, he would be rematching Poirier and not fighting Cerrone. A win over Poirier today would justly put him title contention.

Last edited:
I wish more people could see through his bullshit.
Khabib is one of those competitive fighters who doesn't like competition, he likes winning.
Once he loses, he's likely retiring.

If that was true he wouldnt be fighting Tony, he would have accepted the easy money rematch that Conor was begging for and that Dana also wanted.

He literally begged for the Conor fight and did whatever he could to get it (going as far to attack his friend to lure him out) but he wasn't motivated? Weird.
Maybe he just wanted a money fight? Or more likely he gets interviewed so much, the he just runs out of interesting shit to say.

Even Conor knows he cant replicate that today against LW Poirier.

If he thought so, he would be rematching Poirier and not fighting Cerrone. A win over Poirier today would justly put him title contention.

Ok well Conor whooped his ass, so spare us the "Dustin is more of a threat" BS..

Ok well Conor whooped his ass, so spare us the "Dustin is more of a threat" BS..

So under your logic Michael Johnson is a bigger threat to Khabib than Tony, since he beat him years ago?

Yup makes sense, that's why Conor ducked Dustin to fight the lower-rewarding Cerrone instead

View attachment 687015

Ducked Dustin LOL.. Was the fight offered to him? Were you on these conference calls? Let me guess you just read Dustin's twitter..

He never fought Cowboy and it is a marketable fight. Not complicated. Conor has fought all the best. including Dustin. And smashed him..

People who think Khabib is full of shit are the ones who fall head first into any shit that Nate Diaz or Conor says. I bet you also believe Tony's bs when he said Khabib and his team 'surrounded' him during fight week. Hypocrites.

Khabib embarrassed Conor and made it look easy. Dustin had Khabib in trouble, even if it was for a split second.
get over it dweebs

Look at all the little triggered conrat loving :eek::eek::eek:s losing it on here hahahahaha

Khabib was messing about before the Conrat fight and his coach was trying to get him focused

Khabib knew Conrat would offer no serious challenge

He fought like a scared man the entire fight and just tried to survive lol

He seemed honest. Why da cunt would he lie? Besides, Tony vs Khabib has been in the making for years and even Khabib was calling out Tony, saying he would pay 200k to fight him etc.

Isn't it painfully obvious? He would lie because he hates Conor and wants to throw shade by saying he still beat him without even trying.
Its absolute BS you wouldn't be motivated against someone you hate, hate is the best motivator of all.

Back