Khabib's interview in Russian. Says he lacked motivation for his fights with Iaquinta, Conor etc.

TonyF2020

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
but says Tony fight has got him very exciting. Very humble about it. Says that he is the most dangerous opponent ever and will train the best for this fight

Even with Conor insulting everything about him didn't get him geed because he knew it was an easy fight with McChicken. And he was right LOL

Holy shit motivated Kabib bout to kill someone.

If he wasn't motivated for Conor, he isn't going to be motivated to fight tony. I know it's a bullshit statement though so it's all good

He literally begged for the Conor fight and did whatever he could to get it (going as far to attack his friend to lure him out) but he wasn't motivated? Weird.

If he wasn't motivated for Conor, he isn't going to be motivated to fight tony. I know it's a bullshit statement though so it's all good

He seemed honest. Why da cunt would he lie? Besides, Tony vs Khabib has been in the making for years and even Khabib was calling out Tony, saying he would pay 200k to fight him etc.

He literally begged for the Conor fight and did whatever he could to get it (going as far to attack his friend to lure him out) but he wasn't motivated? Weird.
He wanted a title fight not a Conor fight. Once Conor was no longer necessary for the belt he had moved past him until the bus incident.

LOL Khabib has triggered so many Conor fanbois with that statement. STILL getting W's from last year....

He seemed honest. Why da cunt would he lie? Besides, Tony vs Khabib has been in the making for years and even Khabib was calling out Tony, saying he would pay 200k to fight him etc.
I can't convince children Santa isn't real if that is what they wanna believe. The same rings true here. If you wanna believe completely ridiculous statements, that's on you

Last edited:
Based on what exactly?

That guy is a Khabib hater/COnor lover

Its like, we are supposed to listen to some 17 year old fat chump with pimples who will never make a female CUM over what Khabib was truthfully saying?

What the fuck is the point of Khabib lying? He said Tony fight excites him the most because of how dangerous Tony is. Before Conor's fight Khabib said that Conor has only 1 shot, one chance and that is 1st round, if there is no KO in the first then the fight is his

Tony never gets tired, never stops, always awkward and difficult and can win just by damage caused.

Actually what Khabib said is true and those who dont agree are bitches on period

Do you honestly believe the complete, utter bullshit that he wasn't motivated to fight conor? Cmon man, is anyone that naive to believe such a ridiculous statement?

Yes everyone that hates Conor will.. Me Thinks Khabib is in love with Khabib..

He wanted a title fight not a Conor fight. Once Conor was no longer necessary for the belt he had moved past him until the bus incident.
He caused the bus incident lol, I doubt he was expecting Conor to react like that but does he go around slapping everybody that talks a bit of shit? He'd been shit talking Conor but Conor wasn't taking the bait until he smacked Artem with 20 goons behind him.

Do you honestly believe the complete, utter bullshit that he wasn't motivated to fight conor? Cmon man, is anyone that naive to believe such a ridiculous statement?
Different kinds of motivation. Khabib had personal business to settle but never saw Conor as a challenge.

Tony on the other hand has always been what Khabib called his "dream fight" or "toughest challenge".

To me, it seems like Khabib wanted to get the Conor fight over with and move past that drama. Meanwhile, Tony is a fight he has been desperately trying to make for YEARS. Makes sense to be more motivated for Tony.

Different kinds of motivation. Khabib had personal business to settle but never saw Conor as a challenge.

Tony on the other hand has always been what Khabib called his "dream fight" or "toughest challenge".

To me, it seems like Khabib wanted to get the Conor fight over with and move past that drama. Meanwhile, Tony is a fight he has been desperately trying to make for YEARS. Makes sense to be more motivated for Tony.
Motivation is motivation. WTF does different kinds of motivation even mean? Was he motivated or not? He was and he has been motivated for everyone he fought. Stop believing bullshit.

I don't give a shit about this upcoming match in terms of motivation. Of course he will be motivated, just like he was when he fought Dustin Poirier. If he had no motivation, he would have lost.

“It’s not really necessary to have a verbal conflict to be motivated,” Nurmagomedov told RT Sport. “Motivation can be sporting, and I have that. Why not? When you go there and compete with a rival, it doesn’t matter if it’s a fight, a sports competition, or in a gym, motivation is always there. And I still have it. I’m not a 50-year-old, so I don’t have any problems with motivation. Whether I have it or not, you’ll see on September 7.”

Not motivated ever though. k...

Back