Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

Khabib is the key to the Middle East market / Arab Money.

I don't like Khabib, but everything he was quoted as saying in the OP is 100% correct.

He’ll be belt-less by the end of the year, your time will come.

Also lol at calling khabib the lineal champ when Ferguson got his belt first and lol at calling him undisputed when Ferguson objectively has a better win streak.
Lol, at calling Ferg the linear champ by beating Kevin Lee. At the very least, Khabib solidified his title reign by beating McGregor..

Also..Screenshot_20190614-084827.png

Your a trash troll, newsguy.

living rent free in McDojo's head

363eb735f7f42c7a1b5160f1b0ea3e39.gif

I love how easily upset you get.

My only issue with Khabib is the why... the reasoning behind his defiant attitude towards DFW (UFC). Other fighters get shit on liberally by the Baldfather, so I understand their rebellious attitude. Yet Khabib seems immune to this.

If Khabib is simply defiant by nature, that’s perfectly fine, but that seems to contradict his routine sucking up to political leaders on his side of the world.

In the end, it’s murky to me exactly where Khabib prioritizes his loyalties: himself, his nation, the fans? He’s a mystery.
This is exactly why Khabib is defiant towards Dana/Conor (the guys responsible for him making so much money) and sucks up to Kadyrov, the guy that slaughtered Khabib's family and Genocided whole ethnic tribes in Dagestan. Khabib is a political pawn, and if he does not do what Papa Putin and Dadyrov demand, they will likely harm his family or put pressure on him in other ways. Whether he likes it or not, he is now the Russian Muslim uniting the Caucus Region, slaying Western filth, Smeshing Islamophobia, healing Chechen War wounds and spreading the Koran.

Why are you even saying Conors name, Khablanket?

You know how fortunate you were to get out of that 3rd round.

LOL @ this grappler controlling anything other than smaller guys inside a cage.
Shut up dummy

Wrong. He'll be fighting out the remainder of his career in Russia or UAE while giving precisely zero fucks about Western laws or contracts. Good luck suing Khabib in Russia. By antagonizing Khabib, Dana has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
UFC have number one bullshit contracts

What happens if they scheduled the fight during some stupid muslim fasting period? Or at a time when the dumb ass had to prey?

Wrong. He'll be fighting out the remainder of his career in Russia or UAE while giving precisely zero fucks about Western laws or contracts. Good luck suing Khabib in Russia. By antagonizing Khabib, Dana has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

LOL!! Dana has fucked with, antagonized, put on blast virtually every great fighter and champion that has ever fought in the UFC. It’s a long list. Khabib If he feels completely disrespected by the company, he can call it a career or go fight in some no-name organization. The UFC will not care.

they could literally strip him make dustin vs ferguson with conor getting the winner and would actually make more money than having khabib here
They could, but they won't, because Dana is not a retard like you. In case this happens, Khabib will be free to go and fight in any other Russian org while having the banner of "undefeated UFC champ in the most competitive division" attached to his back and turning the UFC LW belt into a worthless leather strap. Foreign orgs would be literally fighting each other to sign Khabib up and Khabib would laugh at any attempts to sue him in Russia. Dana gains absolutely nothing by antagonizing Khabib, he is not driven by blind, seething, impotent hatred, unlike you.

I agree with all that he says, apart from the deluded part in which he thinks he has a say alongside Dana. If Dana wants it to happen & Khabib says no he'll be sitting out the remainder of his career.

Every fighter has the right to accept or decline any opponent at any time. Even under contract The UFC cannot force a fighter to do anything against their will.

My only issue with Khabib is the why... the reasoning behind his defiant attitude towards DFW (UFC). Other fighters get shit on liberally by the Baldfather, so I understand their rebellious attitude. Yet Khabib seems immune to this.

If Khabib is simply defiant by nature, that’s perfectly fine, but that seems to contradict his routine sucking up to political leaders on his side of the world.

In the end, it’s murky to me exactly where Khabib prioritizes his loyalties: himself, his nation, the fans? He’s a mystery.

Dude, if he doesn't kiss up to politicians from his side of the world, people close to him will suddenly die of radiation poisoning, mysterious car accidents, previously undiagnosed heart conditions....

LOL!! Dana has fucked with, antagonized, put on blast virtually every great fighter and champion that has ever fought in the UFC. It’s a long list. Khabib If he feels completely disrespected by the company, he can call it a career or go fight in some no-name organization. The UFC will not care.
He antagonized them because Dana always holds the upper hand over fighters he can actually sue. He won't be able to sue Khabib, not in Russia. He won't be able to make Khabib not fight for the remainder of his contract like he can with literally any UFC fighter from the West, he won't be able to shelf him and just deny him his prime.

If Dana does this, he stands to gain absolutely nothing and Dana is not a retard, he's a businessman. He would be literally giving away one of his biggest champions at the moment to another org, lmao.

Every fighter has the right to accept or decline any opponent at any time. Even under contract The UFC cannot force a fighter to do anything against their will.

That's a great sentiment, but we all know its not true (unless you're a huge draw at the level of Conor). Countless times fighters have been left on the sidelines whilst in dispute with the UFC.

I agree with Khabib, but the UFC isn't a meritocracy. They will have no problem giving McNugget a rematch straight away.

Khabib will have a problem with that. He is not a slave, he must sign the fight contract. So he has the power to stop it. I believe he will, unless Conor beats someone .

It's cute when people talk about 'deserving' stuff in the fight business. If McGregor wants to fight Khabib again, then the fight gets made. Because money. Of course, Khabib doesn't have to accept the fight, but he will. Because money.

He was prepare to loose money before because of his principles. Money is important, but not the most important thing to him. He will not loose face and roll back on promises he made several times in public. He would get a lot of hate at home if he did.

They've been negotiating the rematch for months, it's clear the 3 parties involved can't agree on the split so Khabib is putting on a little power play, but you'd need to be an idiot to not be able to read between the lines.

It's the fight they all want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back