Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

My only issue with Khabib is the why... the reasoning behind his defiant attitude towards DFW (UFC). Other fighters get shit on liberally by the Baldfather, so I understand their rebellious attitude. Yet Khabib seems immune to this.

If Khabib is simply defiant by nature, that’s perfectly fine, but that seems to contradict his routine sucking up to political leaders on his side of the world.

In the end, it’s murky to me exactly where Khabib prioritizes his loyalties: himself, his nation, the fans? He’s a mystery.

You comparing Dana White to a political leader? Dana has screwed him over before and been sucking Conors balls during the whole pre-fight build up. Khabib didn't like that, because he felt that Dana was rooting for Conor and made a bunch of exceptions for him that no one else would get away with.

Khabib has said many times that Conor is like Dana White's son.

I agree with all that he says, apart from the deluded part in which he thinks he has a say alongside Dana. If Dana wants it to happen & Khabib says no he'll be sitting out the remainder of his career.
This is correct, khabib thinks he is a draw which is laughable at best. 20 million fans from some shit hole country that doesn't even buy PPV doesn't make you powerful. He should stick to being a fucking monster in the cage and do as he is told.

I want to see a rematch just so the UFC can fog up the octagon again, that shit was futuristic

This is correct, khabib thinks he is a draw which is laughable at best. 20 million fans from some shit hole country that doesn't even buy PPV doesn't make you powerful. He should stick to being a fucking monster in the cage and do as he is told.
If he has any leverage, then he should use it when it is in the interest of the Sport and fellow fighters. Good on him.

I do agree, I think he overestiamtes the commercial levrage he has, but his heart is in the right place, and better to try then to assume you can't and do nothing at all.

If he has any leverage, then he should use it when it is in the interest of the Sport and fellow fighters. Good on him.

I do agree, I think he overestiamtes the commercial levrage he has, but his heart is in the right place, and better to try then to assume you can't and do nothing at all.
Well said, I dig what you are laying down.

When Nate beat Conor, he didn’t calling shot like he is just as big as Dana. Now Khabib saying he is just as big as Dana?

Conclusion: Dana will not give a **** about you Khabib. Khabib really ate too much shit that has made him go crazy

My only issue with Khabib is the why... the reasoning behind his defiant attitude towards DFW (UFC). Other fighters get shit on liberally by the Baldfather, so I understand their rebellious attitude. Yet Khabib seems immune to this.

If Khabib is simply defiant by nature, that’s perfectly fine, but that seems to contradict his routine sucking up to political leaders on his side of the world.

In the end, it’s murky to me exactly where Khabib prioritizes his loyalties: himself, his nation, the fans? He’s a mystery.

Khabib has been like this since day 1. I said a long time ago his relationship with Dana/UFC is different to most other fighters.

The Lineal, Undisputed and Undefeated UFC LW Champion.

We're gonna have to wait and see if Khabib is a drawl or not.

LOL at his ancestors being forced to take on a culture not their own instead of fighting for religious autonomy.

Like Conor would fight inderfth and new ESPN money structure. Conor wont fight for less than 25 mil an th ass ts not happening in ESPN era
Yes. Inderfth. Definitely inderfth...

When Nate beat Conor, he didn’t calling shot like he is just as big as Dana. Now Khabib saying he is just as big as Dana?

Conclusion: Dana will not give a **** about you Khabib. Khabib really ate too much shit that has made him go crazy
Stockton: 300k, Russia: 150 million.

Thus type of statement never ends well for fighters....

Khabib forced the UFC, to sign his teammates and plead to the NSAC to reduce their suspension. He also received a bumper new contract..
He owns this shit now.
<seedat>

nice engrish u fucking loser

Back