Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

When Nate beat Conor, he didn’t calling shot like he is just as big as Dana. Now Khabib saying he is just as big as Dana?

Conclusion: Dana will not give a **** about you Khabib. Khabib really ate too much shit that has made him go crazy

...what?

I think you took too much brain damage during your keyboard warriors days.

He thinks he's LW Champ with lots of big Russian figures behind him.

Bow down Dana

iu

Forgot the part where he strong armed Dana into shortening his teammates suspensions?

Remember when Dana said Zubaira will never fight in the UFC again?

There's your answer

When Nate beat Conor, he didn’t calling shot like he is just as big as Dana. Now Khabib saying he is just as big as Dana?

Conclusion: Dana will not give a **** about you Khabib. Khabib really ate too much shit that has made him go crazy
giphy.gif

Are you talking to Khabib like he reads the forums?

Lmao log off and go back to bed with your boyfriend D1 Shitposter.

I agree with Khabib, but the UFC isn't a meritocracy. They will have no problem giving McNugget a rematch straight away.

I'm not a Khabib fan, but he's right and I respect him for this. He's forgoing an easy fight and a huge payday for the sake of the legitimacy of the belt and of the sport. I've had enough of turning title fights into popularity contests.

It's cute when people talk about 'deserving' stuff in the fight business. If McGregor wants to fight Khabib again, then the fight gets made. Because money. Of course, Khabib doesn't have to accept the fight, but he will. Because money.

Wrong. He'll be fighting out the remainder of his career in Russia or UAE while giving precisely zero fucks about Western laws or contracts. Good luck suing Khabib in Russia. By antagonizing Khabib, Dana has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
they could literally strip him make dustin vs ferguson with conor getting the winner and would actually make more money than having khabib here

Also lol at calling khabib the lineal champ when Ferguson got his belt first

Umm..that doesn't make Tony the lineal champ. An interim belt by definition is not the lineal belt. Khabib is the lineal champ.

I cant and wont fault Khabib for riding his wave...

its more the people around here that put him on some jon jones-esque pedestal that are over the line lol

hes a very one dimensional fighter and eventually no matter how good that one aspect is.....he will run into someone that can and will beat him....IMO both Ferg and Poirer are capable of this...

with Jones its a little different...he is very talented everywhere and will be very hard to beat......as we have seen

((I really dont like either of these fighters as a fan))

Conor ain't getting that rematch. It's pretty clear that Khabib has 3 matches (at most) left before he retires.

Dustin
Tony
and GSP.

If GSP doesn't come back he will probably retire after Tony, and will eaaaasily be the undisputed LW GOAT.

Where do you fit a Conor rematch there?

Dustin fight is already booked.

Tony is next according to Khabib... What's the UFC gonna say? If both Khabib and Tony want the fight, they literally can't do anything to shoehorn Conor in there.

As long as any of these fighters won't get injured, Conor has no way to get a rematch, even if he "deserve"

Why are you even saying Conors name, Khablanket?

You know how fortunate you were to get out of that 3rd round.

LOL @ this grappler controlling anything other than smaller guys inside a cage.

Are you high?

Back