Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

Amazing that Khabib chooses not to be a Corporate Cuck, stand his ground for the fight that most combat fans want to see, even if it means less money, YET some people find a way to bitch and moan about this.

Khabib "I run the UFC" Nurmagomedov

JoyousPoorIcelandgull-small.gif
He looks like pee wee hermanPee-Wee_Herman_19881.jpg

I legit lol'd.

His people gave up their culture as slaves....
Huh? His people still have their culture lol. Funny coming from a guy who's culture revolves around raping women on trains, never taking showers, and taking shits on the street.

My only issue with Khabib is the why... the reasoning behind his defiant attitude towards DFW (UFC). Other fighters get shit on liberally by the Baldfather, so I understand their rebellious attitude. Yet Khabib seems immune to this.

If Khabib is simply defiant by nature, that’s perfectly fine, but that seems to contradict his routine sucking up to political leaders on his side of the world.

In the end, it’s murky to me exactly where Khabib prioritizes his loyalties: himself, his nation, the fans? He’s a mystery.
Seems like he has integrity. Values the competition and sport over greed and vanity.

“Have to deserve. I have to keep winning, he have to deserve, and that’s it,” Khabib said, per Clyde Aidoo of MMA News. “It’s gonna happen. But right now, I’m not interested in this fight. For what? He tapped. If it was like we go all distance or if it was a close fight, maybe. But right now, I finished this business. If you want a new business, deserve this.”

“Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,” Khabib said, smirking. “They have to listen to me. Because right now, I’m champion. And I know what I deserve, I know what opponents deserve. Right now, Dustin and Tony on the line. Other guys? Nobody deserve. Even if you talk about people who deserve, Conor is not on the list. He have to deserve.”

The reigning lightweight champ went on to reiterate that McGregor must earn his title shot by winning at least one more fight against a top contender.

“Last time he win, 2016. We talk about fight for the title, being best in the world. Please deserve. Come back and fight with someone and deserve this. No problem. But right now, a lot of tough and good opponents who have good win streak, they deserve.”

This is why i ingore or assume ali whenever i hear something from "Khabib". If i don't see him speak it then i don't believe. Khabib making the right noises for me with mentioning Tony, so all good.

Why are you even saying Conors name, Khablanket?

You know how fortunate you were to get out of that 3rd round.

LOL @ this grappler controlling anything other than smaller guys inside a cage.

This is how dumb it can get....

He antagonized them because Dana always holds the upper hand over fighters he can actually sue. He won't be able to sue Khabib, not in Russia. He won't be able to make Khabib not fight for the remainder of his contract like he can with literally any UFC fighter from the West, he won't be able to shelf him and just deny him his prime.

If Dana does this, he stands to gain absolutely nothing and Dana is not a retard, he's a businessman. He would be literally giving away one of his biggest champions at the moment to another org, lmao.

You are wrong in thinking just because this dude is from Russia that is going to matter. But even if you are correct, and he goes to Russia only to fight, the train of the UFC keeps on moving. He can fight in total obscurity while the UFC sets up Conor/Tony or Tony/Dustin or whoever. The business never stops moving over 1 fighter, and Dana/UFC always has the upper hand because of it. Always.. What is going to draw attention? UFC ____ with Conor/Tony or Khabib versus some no name fuck in Russia LOL?? Come on son..

You're legit moron in that case. What are you talking about?

Huh? His people still have their culture lol. Funny coming from a guy who's culture revolves around raping women on trains, never taking showers, and taking shits on the street.

I am from an upper caste and we had bathrooms growing up. As does my palatial US estate.

Yeah, the Sassanid Empire after more than 100 years of war conquered the Eastern Caucasus, resulting in the entire region of Dagestan falling under the influence of Persia.

In fact, a deliberate policy of “Persianizing” Derbent and eradicating the native culture of the eastern Caucasus is self-evident.

You are wrong in thinking just because this dude is from Russia that is going to matter. But even if you are correct, and he goes to Russia only to fight, the train of the UFC keeps on moving. He can fight in total obscurity while the UFC sets up Conor/Tony or Tony/Dustin or whoever. The business never stops moving over 1 fighter, and Dana/UFC always has the upper hand because of it. Always.. What is going to draw attention? UFC ____ with Conor/Tony or Khabib versus some no name fuck in Russia LOL?? Come on son..
I think you're entirely missing the point I've been trying to make over and over: what does Dana the businessman gain by throwing out Khabib - an undefeated champion in his prime and literally giving him away to another org while massacring the legitimacy of the LW division? It's not about UFC losing money with Khabib leaving, it's about UFC not gaining money with Khabib leaving. What does this business move actually do for the UFC outside of making the UFC look like WWE?

I am from an upper caste and we had bathrooms growing up. As does my palatial US estate.

Yeah, the Sassanid Empire after more than 100 years of war conquered the Eastern Caucasus, resulting in the entire region of Dagestan falling under the influence of Persia.

In fact, a deliberate policy of “Persianizing” Derbent and eradicating the native culture of the eastern Caucasus is self-evident.

Upper cast? But logic of a teenage chaiwala

So because British conquered your country it means you are a cultureless slave?

Several problems with your logic.

1. Avars are a separate culture. Their language and customs are very different from Persian. Avars live mostly in western, mountainous regions of Dagestan while the different cavalry heavy armies mostly conquered the plains. One version is that the name Avar mean mountain people. Many different armies were passing through the region, Persians, Mongols, Turks, but they were not interested in the mountains because of hard access for horses.

2. America and Australia is mostly slave nations where British Empire sent the Irish, Africans and unwanted criminals. Do you consider modern Americans cultureless slaves? American has formed a distinct culture that we all consume, including MMA that is a part of that culture. Even if the Persians were there 1400 years ago, you know that tribes at that time were moving around. Look at Hungarians for instance, that came, conquered and settled at their current location. Look at vikings that came and conquered northern France and formed a distinct Norman culture. Look at how Russia was built, also vikings that conquered land and united a bunch of ethnically different tribes of slavs, finns, baltic people and that turned into a Russian culture. There are many more examples of this.

3. You bring upp something that happened almost 1500 years ago as something relevant today. So the jews are still Egyptian slaves? Or what's your point?

I think you're entirely missing the point I've been trying to make over and over: what does Dana the businessman gain by throwing out Khabib - an undefeated champion in his prime and literally giving him away to another org while massacring the legitimacy of the LW division? It's not about UFC losing money with Khabib leaving, it's about UFC not gaining money with Khabib leaving. What does this business move actually do for the UFC outside of making the UFC look like WWE?

He's not throwing him out. He will offer him fights, options and chances to make millions and further his legacy. Dana does not want him to leave.. But If Khabib wants to play hard ball, and try to dictate all terms of every fight he wants, he will find out the hard way what every other star that pushed Dana found out. The UFC is in control. Not you. They are the only legit game in town.. If GSP was getting hard lined by the UFC, Khabib has got no chance playing rough with Dana. Even Conor when he was mad about all the media was smacked down by Dana. And they are NOT giving Conor whatever he wants financially. They keep arguing over fight terms.. Like I said Khabib can go to Russia, and Dana will not lose much sleep. The train keeps moving. He can set up big fights at LW for big money. Losing Khabib will not hurt their bottom line.

He's not throwing him out. He will offer him fights, options and chances to make millions and further his legacy. Dana does not want him to leave.. But If Khabib wants to play hard ball, and try to dictate all terms of every fight he wants, he will find out the hard way what every other star that pushed Dana found out. The UFC is in control. Not you. They are the only legit game in town.. If GSP was getting hard lined by the UFC, Khabib has got no chance playing rough with Dana. Even Conor when he was mad about all the media was smacked down by Dana. And they are NOT giving Conor whatever he wants financially. They keep arguing over fight terms.. Like I said Khabib can go to Russia, and Dana will not lose much sleep. The train keeps moving. He can set up big fights at LW for big money. Losing Khabib will not hurt their bottom line.

Wrong. The UFC is in control in case of fighters they can stop from leaving, fighters they just sideline and keep inactive without allowing them to leave and join another org. You're right about one thing, the UFC does NOT want their star fighters leaving even if these star fighters become too much to deal with. This is why they will NEVER release Conor from his contract even if he decides to retire for good, why they will NEVER release Colby and why they will never release Khabib, except in Khabib's case, he doesn't care about their contracts, because he cannot be sued in Russia and can leave to fight in another org any moment he wants. The UFC does not want their star fighters leaving and prefer to shelf them instead, because they think that shelving them will force them to reconsider and accept their terms (and they're not wrong on this count). Allowing your start fighters (especially undefeated champions on a huge winning streak) to leave is a horrible business move, because the UFC have already invested a lot of money into their promotion and would be literally "arming" their own competition with recognizable names that UFC have themselves built.

Dana is not stupid, I guarantee he knows he can't intimidate Khabib, he has already spread his buttcheeks once when Khabib said he's not going to fight until his friends are clear to fight as well. Now Dana is presented with a choice: agree to Khabib's entirely reasonable demands (i.e. set up a fight against legit contenders instead of Conor) OR Khabib just goes to fight somewhere else.

Losing Khabib will hurt them, because it will make their competition stronger and at the same time delegitimize their most competitive division. At the same time, the UFC gains absolutely nothing from Khabib leaving to fight in another org. Doesn't matter from which side you look at this, such a move would be bad, very bad business practice.

Wrong. The UFC is in control in case of fighters they can stop from leaving, fighters they just sideline and keep inactive without allowing them to leave and join another org. You're right about one thing, the UFC does NOT want their star fighters leaving even if these star fighters become too much to deal with. This is why they will NEVER release Conor from his contract even if he decides to retire for good, why they will NEVER release Colby and why they will never release Khabib, except in Khabib's case, he doesn't care about their contracts, because he cannot be sued in Russia and can leave to fight in another org any moment he wants. The UFC does not want their star fighters leaving and prefer to shelf them instead, because they think that shelving them will force them to reconsider and accept their terms (and they're not wrong on this count). Allowing your start fighters (especially undefeated champions on a huge winning streak) to leave is a horrible business move, because the UFC have already invested a lot of money into their promotion and would be literally "arming" their own competition with recognizable names that UFC have themselves built.

Dana is not stupid, I guarantee he knows he can't intimidate Khabib, he has already spread his buttcheeks once when Khabib said he's not going to fight until his friends are clear to fight as well. Now Dana is presented with a choice: agree to Khabib's entirely reasonable demands (i.e. set up a fight against legit contenders instead of Conor) OR Khabib just goes to fight somewhere else.

Losing Khabib will hurt them, because it will make their competition stronger and at the same time delegitimize their most competitive division. At the same time, the UFC gains absolutely nothing from Khabib leaving to fight in another org. Doesn't matter from which side you look at this, such a move would be bad, very bad business practice.

Khabib is not going anywhere because he wants to fight the best. Dana is in no rush to get rid of him since he is champion and a reasonable draw. Now if he started turning down multiple fights what’s going to happen is he gets stripped. UFC books other lucrative title fights. They hold onto Khabib because he is under contract. Now if Khabib wants to never compete again on US soil he can dig in, and violate his contractual terms. Seems easier to work with the UFC on most fights they want you to take. I don’t even think a Conor rematch is that big on their minds anyway. Conor fights anyone and it sells.

Khabib is not going anywhere because he wants to fight the best. Dana is in no rush to get rid of him since he is champion and a reasonable draw. Now if he started turning down multiple fights what’s going to happen is he gets stripped. UFC books other lucrative title fights. They hold onto Khabib because he is under contract. Now if Khabib wants to never compete again on US soil he can dig in, and violate his contractual terms. Seems easier to work with the UFC on most fights they want you to take. I don’t even think a Conor rematch is that big on their minds anyway. Conor fights anyone and it sells.
Dude, we're discussing the situation where Dana wants to set up a Khabib-Conor rematch, but Khabib demands to fight legit contenders instead. I don't know what you're talking about here. Dana will do fookin nuthin', he'll give Khabib legit contenders, because antagonizing Khabib in such a fashion is a horrible business decision and is literally pointless.

Back