Khabib: Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,”

they could literally strip him make dustin vs ferguson with conor getting the winner and would actually make more money than having khabib here

UFC would loose legitimacy and become as credible as WWE, Khabib would go to bellator and the best LW will not be in the organization. Shitty assumption like most of the stuff you write :)

Sure Khabib keep living the dream.

Remember when Conor said he wanted a piece of the UFC? How did that work out again?

The UFC has clearly drawn a line in the sand with fighters in terms of pay and relevance since the new ESPN deal. as a result, Brock, GSP and Conor are all "officially" retired.

Coincidence? I think not.

And frankly Khabib while a dominant athlete is not a huge draw on his own.

That's a great sentiment, but we all know its not true (unless you're a huge draw at the level of Conor). Countless times fighters have been left on the sidelines whilst in dispute with the UFC.
Yes, fighters that can be sued and do not have the luxury to simply leave the UFC and go fight in another org, because the UFC contract prohibits this. UFC contracts literally prohibit fighters from leaving on their own and fighting in another org unless the UFC "releases" them. UFC can literally shelf a fighter for as long as they want by offering them meaningless unranked opponents that no one would fight (assuming our contractual slave is a ranked fighter) and thus effectively deny them a source of income. Funny thing is, no one in Russia or some Arab country like UAE would give a flying fuck about UFC contracts or US lawsuits.

Khabib is the key to the Middle East market / Arab Money.
Not only that, but also part of south east asia and north african that are muslims, as well former Soviet countries.
I see a lot of idiots here writing that they don't buy PPVs, but that is not the only was to monetise from a star athlete. Look at how English Premier League does it for soccer, they sell TV rights and is the richest sports league in the world. Also you can sell merchandise, commercials etc.

In post Soviet countries people are not used to PPV model, but they would pay for a TV-package that includes UFC, come to events and buy merchandise. Companies would also pay to have their brand in the octagon or in the broadcast. Fixation on PPV numbers in to narrow minded IMO.

This is exactly why Khabib is defiant towards Dana/Conor (the guys responsible for him making so much money) and sucks up to Kadyrov, the guy that slaughtered Khabib's family and Genocided whole ethnic tribes in Dagestan. Khabib is a political pawn, and if he does not do what Papa Putin and Dadyrov demand, they will likely harm his family or put pressure on him in other ways. Whether he likes it or not, he is now the Russian Muslim uniting the Caucus Region, slaying Western filth, Smeshing Islamophobia, healing Chechen War wounds and spreading the Koran.
{<huh} Dude... WTF have you been smoking today? Where do they come up with shit like this? Is it that Zidane idiot again?

Khabib "I run the UFC" Nurmagomedov

JoyousPoorIcelandgull-small.gif
Ludicrous. Reading is haram in Dagestan. Khabib is proudly illiterate.

Dude, if he doesn't kiss up to politicians from his side of the world, people close to him will suddenly die of radiation poisoning, mysterious car accidents, previously undiagnosed heart conditions....
<Cage33>
How old are you?

Yes, fighters that can be sued and do not have the luxury to simply leave the UFC and go fight in another org, because the UFC contract prohibits this. UFC contracts literally prohibit fighters from leaving on their own and fighting in another org unless the UFC "releases" them. UFC can literally shelf a fighter for as long as they want by offering them meaningless unranked opponents that no one would fight (assuming our contractual slave is a ranked fighter) and thus effectively deny them a source of income. Funny thing is, no one in Russia or some Arab country like UAE would give a flying fuck about UFC contracts or US lawsuits.

You know I will always call you out when you're wrong, but on the flipside (to show how objective I am ha ha) I will also point out when you are spot on like you are here.

Khabib may not make as much fighting in the middle east or Russia as he does for the UFC, (or hell maybe he would) but he'd make plenty. And the lawsuits that the UFC would file would be nothing but symbolic as they'd have no way of enforcing the rulings overseas. The leverage the UFC has is extremely limited as long as Khabib is willing to tell them to F off.

And quite frankly as fans of the sport this is a GOOD thing and not only for fans of Khabib! I'm not a fan of his but let's be fair here...he is saying all the right things and should be applauded. He WANTS to fight Tony after Dustin. He WANTS the biggest challenges. At least he's saying he does, and quite frankly I don't think it's fair to not give him the benefit of the doubt that he's telling the truth.

If Tony is bypassed for a Conor rematch I'll be unbelievably disappointed in Khabib but I don't see that happening after hearing him say this. Maybe I'm too trusting and optimistic but (assuming Khabib beats Dustin) I think we get Tony vs Khabib later this year or early next.

“Have to deserve. I have to keep winning, he have to deserve, and that’s it,” Khabib said, per Clyde Aidoo of MMA News. “It’s gonna happen. But right now, I’m not interested in this fight. For what? He tapped. If it was like we go all distance or if it was a close fight, maybe. But right now, I finished this business. If you want a new business, deserve this.”

“Right now, not only Dana make decision. I’m here, too,” Khabib said, smirking. “They have to listen to me. Because right now, I’m champion. And I know what I deserve, I know what opponents deserve. Right now, Dustin and Tony on the line. Other guys? Nobody deserve. Even if you talk about people who deserve, Conor is not on the list. He have to deserve.”

The reigning lightweight champ went on to reiterate that McGregor must earn his title shot by winning at least one more fight against a top contender.

“Last time he win, 2016. We talk about fight for the title, being best in the world. Please deserve. Come back and fight with someone and deserve this. No problem. But right now, a lot of tough and good opponents who have good win streak, they deserve.”

I mean he's being pretentious but all he's really asking for is Dana to do his job.

This is exactly why Khabib is defiant towards Dana/Conor (the guys responsible for him making so much money) and sucks up to Kadyrov, the guy that slaughtered Khabib's family and Genocided whole ethnic tribes in Dagestan. Khabib is a political pawn, and if he does not do what Papa Putin and Dadyrov demand, they will likely harm his family or put pressure on him in other ways. Whether he likes it or not, he is now the Russian Muslim uniting the Caucus Region, slaying Western filth, Smeshing Islamophobia, healing Chechen War wounds and spreading the Koran.

wow
that s an impressive body of stupidity in one post.
<mma4>

Khabib will have a problem with that. He is not a slave, he must sign the fight contract. So he has the power to stop it. I believe he will, unless Conor beats someone

I hope you are right. I'd rather Khabib fight real contenders.

You know I will always call you out when you're wrong, but on the flipside (to show how objective I am ha ha) I will also point out when you are spot on like you are here.

Khabib may not make as much fighting in the middle east or Russia as he does for the UFC, (or hell maybe he would) but he'd make plenty. And the lawsuits that the UFC would file would be nothing but symbolic as they'd have no way of enforcing the rulings overseas. The leverage the UFC has is extremely limited as long as Khabib is willing to tell them to F off.

And quite frankly as fans of the sport this is a GOOD thing and not only for fans of Khabib! I'm not a fan of his but let's be fair here...he is saying all the right things and should be applauded. He WANTS to fight Tony after Dustin. He WANTS the biggest challenges. At least he's saying he does, and quite frankly I don't think it's fair to not give him the benefit of the doubt that he's telling the truth.

If Tony is bypassed for a Conor rematch I'll be unbelievably disappointed in Khabib but I don't see that happening after hearing him say this. Maybe I'm too trusting and optimistic but (assuming Khabib beats Dustin) I think we get Tony vs Khabib later this year or early next.

I am never wrong :D

Except when I predict non-Khabib fights.

Last edited:
Ill be happy when Ferguson ends this title reign.

Back