Khabib posts instagram story of his relative/friend making a homeless person do push-ups for mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning toilets is work. Making a homeless person do push ups is just degrading. Just give him the money or offer him some work. Making people do degrading stuff with no purpose just because they're in a difficult situation and need the money is fucked up. It's not respectful. At least that's how I see it.

We disagree. there's nothing degrading about doing push ups for money. The fact that you find it more degrading than cleaning human feces is interesting to me, but again, we simply disagree.

Oh it's real alright
VNFbJKm.jpg

Sharia-wedding-photo.png

We disagree. there's nothing degrading about doing push ups for money. The fact that you find it more degrading than cleaning human feces is interesting to me, but again, we simply disagree.

It's just that the purpose of what he's being paid to do is to humiliate himself for the enjoyment of other people. And they're taking advantage of the fact that he's in a vulnerable situation. If I were homeless, I wouldn't people to treat me like that. Cleaning a bathroom is something that is necessary and serves a good purpose.

You mean the American posted something ignorant? Wow, shocking.
giphy.gif

Fuck Russia. In all my travels the people from that country are almost universally d-bags. One girl who worked at a hostel in Rome was really nice, but she was the exception. Most Americans I've met have been pretty cool. USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Russia.

Cleaning toilets is work. Making a homeless person do push ups is just degrading. Just give him the money or offer him some work. Making people do degrading stuff with no purpose just because they're in a difficult situation and need the money is fucked up. It's not respectful. At least that's how I see it.
I agree

It's just that the purpose of what he's being paid to do is to humiliate himself for the enjoyment of other people. And they're taking advantage of the fact that he's in a vulnerable situation. If I were homeless, I wouldn't people to treat me like that. Cleaning a bathroom is something that is necessary and serves a good purpose.
I don't see why that's humiliating. I've seen people do vile thing to get money on the streets. And I've seen people actually treat homeless people with cruelty. This is not that. Push ups are harmless and he's giving the guy much needed money.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Ok, I must be going crazy because I don't see this post that you're talking about.

If he's calling him names or putting him down that is distasteful but asking for a little work for some money is fair.

Some people think homeless people just can't make any money, if so why in the world would you be mad when someone gives them a task they can do like push ups and pays them...? Are you saying they don't deserve to make money for themselves in the way they can? Or are you saying these people deserve money for not working? If the latter you are dumb and should go give all your money to the homeless and join them.

Push ups are good for you and extra money is great.

Trust me that's A LOT better than what I make the homeless do for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back