Khabib posts instagram story of his relative/friend making a homeless person do push-ups for mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Russian is a douche bag? Wow, shocking.

at least he's putting this bum to work for something

Bizarre that not one adult female is on his instagram. Only men, kids and bears.

Last edited:
I actually did this a long time ago. 35 push-ups for a case of soda.

Im Dominican so I understand where hes coming from.

My uncle used to give money to homeless kids to fight my brother and cousin when they were like 8-9

You mean the Russian is a douche bag? Wow, shocking.
You mean the American posted something ignorant? Wow, shocking.
giphy.gif

the push ups are probably as beneficial as the money

What's wrong with that? I'd do a few push ups for some money. I've cleaned fucking toilets for money. I bet khabib's friend payed them better than I got paid to wash kid's shit off of bathroom walls.

We already knew he is a piece of shit. He has a friendship with the dictator of the Chechen Republic, well known for his systematic violations of human rights.

I hope Conor blast his fucking chin in 300 pieces.

Like with Eastern Europe, Russia, and its former states tend to encourage sociopathic behavior.

You mix that with what are basically white trash communities, and you get lots of cruelty as a form of recreation.

They don't tend to get a lot of nurturing as children.
Is that why Fedor is an emotionless machine??

What do you expect from a guy who dressed up his wife in a tent on her wedding day?
images

<{cruzshake}>

What's wrong with that? I'd do a few push ups for some money. I've cleaned fucking toilets for money. I bet khabib's friend payed them better than I got paid to wash kid's shit off of bathroom walls.
The difference is, you probably didn't have a mental illness and had some form of a pot to piss in. If you are homeless, chances are you got some serious issues that does not include 'just being lazy'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back