Khabib posts instagram story of his relative/friend making a homeless person do push-ups for mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch it because I really don't care but I think the point of issue is making fun of some homeless dude, making him doing stupid shit for their amusement. Knowing that a person has nothing and is forced to beg, taking advantage of that situation. All he really did was make an ass out of a person that needs help

Doing god's work.
It's always the most religious people that are the most cruel. They have developed their brain muscle to be incredible at mental gymnastics. And Islam is like Turinabol for that mental gymnastics brain muscle: "Must be kind, do Allah's work, spread peace, love and the Kingdom of Heaven.......by cutting off genitalia, limbs and tongues, blowing up innocent children, torturing innocents and keeping our beloved wives in black beekeeper suits in the hottest deserts on earth."

It's always the most religious people that are the most cruel. They have developed their brain muscle to be incredible at mental gymnastics. And Islam is like Turinabol for that mental gymnastics brain muscle: "Must be kind, do Allah's work, spread peace, love and the Kingdom of Heaven.......by cutting off genitalia, limbs and tongues, blowing up innocent children, torturing innocents and keeping our beloved wives in black beekeeper suits in the hottest deserts on earth."
Calm the hell down

Calm the hell down
thumb_its-a-joke-not-a-dick-dont-take-it-so-23443432.png

IsI'd more disappointed if he'd given it away.

They bums should be encouraged to work, giving away free handouts should be illegal.

So many sensitive little bitches on this forum.

IsI'd more disappointed if he'd given it away.

They bums should be encouraged to work, giving away free handouts should be illegal.

So many sensitive little bitches on this forum.
I agree, handouts should be illegal. It only encourages dependance.

What do you expect from a guy who dressed up his wife in a tent on her wedding day?
images

<{cruzshake}>
I imagine his wedding night to be a lot like Renley Barratheon,minus the murdering shadow creature.

<Y2JSmirk>
Khabib " I fight for the legacy until greed took over my consciousness and now I want that 10 mil. Although I claim myself to be a deeply religious man with an honer and dignity, I would gladly humiliate a vulnerable homeless for my own amusement" nurmagomedov

Last edited:
The homeless are not employed by you LOL it’s a choice to give a person in need a portion of what you have or not. Kind of odd you think because someone asked you for some change or a couple bucks that now they have to do something for you lol

I think it's more odd that you play on someones pity and just sit there when there could be small things you could do to earn a little bit of money (push ups if you are lucky), searching for cans to recycle, yardwork, offering to wash car windows at the gas station etc. Maybe that's odd to you, but we obviously don't think alike and that's alright.

I think it's more odd that you play on someones pity and just sit there when there could be small things you could do to earn a little bit of money (push ups if you are lucky), searching for cans to recycle, yardwork, offering to wash car windows at the gas station etc. Maybe that's odd to you, but we obviously don't think alike and that's alright.
I see your perspective better now - I can see what you meant - it’s just not everyone is capable of even bare minimum means of survival - every culture since the beginning of man has had a percentage of the population that was homeless

God knows these people needed help. And there was sanitary equipment so it was safe. But the sights and smells were stomach-turning.
Do you have any idea how easily diseases like hepatitis A spread via fecal matter, etc? What you did was dangerous and you put your family and anyone you live with at risk..
I am immunised against most of that stuff due to work I do overseas, and this was before I had a family. Thanks for your concern though.

Don't forget to tip your fedora peach

What a douchebag. So now i have to root for Conor? Hoping for a double KO

Like with Eastern Europe, Russia, and its former states tend to encourage sociopathic behavior.

You mix that with what are basically white trash communities, and you get lots of cruelty as a form of recreation.

They don't tend to get a lot of nurturing as children.
Judging by your post you're some whiny, social justice warrior so no wonder you get all emotional by some stupid stuff like that. I'm from Eastern Europe and I'll tell you something , I remember my childhood and fair enough, it wasn't all butterflies and pink unicorns but at least I learned how to be a man and act like one , defend myself, my values and people I care about , something little fairies like you would never be able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back