Khabib posts instagram story of his relative/friend making a homeless person do push-ups for mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect from a guy who dressed up his wife in a tent on her wedding day?
images

<{cruzshake}>
Is that a real pic? It's gotta be shopped.

What's wrong with that? I'd do a few push ups for some money. I've cleaned fucking toilets for money. I bet khabib's friend payed them better than I got paid to wash kid's shit off of bathroom walls.
Respect to you. I once helped out at this house where they bused in homeless people for a meal and a Christian message. I had to clean the bathroom. It was pretty brutal, there were maybe 50 attendees with varying mental illnesses and levels of sobriety.

I couldn’t bring myself to go back, and I’m not proud of that.

Like with Eastern Europe, Russia, and its former states tend to encourage sociopathic behavior.

You mix that with what are basically white trash communities, and you get lots of cruelty as a form of recreation.

They don't tend to get a lot of nurturing as children.
Spoken like somebody who knows nothing about Russia and Eastern Europe... really. You sound very stupid.

"You mix that with what are basically white trash communities, and you get lots of cruelty as a form of recreation."

^ I don't deny that Russia does this, but hey. This sounds an awful like another country we all know...

Russia isn’t the nicest place

Can't wait till Conor lands that left hand and Khabib realizes that he's not fighting Horcher or Barboza anymore.

26 - 0 with most of that made up of dudes back in Dagestan who don't even have wiki pages.

Well honestly I thought it was funny after a little while. Especially with him explaining in the following video.

The difference is, you probably didn't have a mental illness and had some form of a pot to piss in. If you are homeless, chances are you got some serious issues that does not include 'just being lazy'.
true but a couple push ups for some money doesn’t sound bad at all

Could be worse - could have had his education paid for, a nice paying job but quit it all to go on welfare . . .

In mother Russia everyone earn their money, no bullshit beg.

Can't wait till Conor lands that left hand and Khabib realizes that he's not fighting Horcher or Barboza anymore.

26 - 0 with most of that made up of dudes back in Dagestan who don't even have wiki pages.
And if you look at McGregor's record from his pre-UFC opponents only Duffy has wiki page in English wiki (and he beat McGregor). Actually what's funny that in Russian wiki 3 of his pre-UFC opponents has wiki pages. And in Khabib's case 4 of his pre-UFC opponents had wiki pages in Russian wiki.

What's wrong with that? I'd do a few push ups for some money. I've cleaned fucking toilets for money. I bet khabib's friend payed them better than I got paid to wash kid's shit off of bathroom walls.

Cleaning toilets is work. Making a homeless person do push ups is just degrading. Just give him the money or offer him some work. Making people do degrading stuff with no purpose just because they're in a difficult situation and need the money is fucked up. It's not respectful. At least that's how I see it.

I don't see the post TS is talking about but I don't really get the issue. It's a little harsh but I've seen people do much worse to get some money. A few push ups for good money sounds fine to be.

I know a lot of people who believe that nothing should be given for free. Anything worth having is worth putting in effort for. A few push ups for cash seems fine and perfectly harmless to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back