Khabib posts instagram story of his relative/friend making a homeless person do push-ups for mone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really isn't a nationalistic issue, this is simply someone being a piece of shit, and that's something every country suffers from, for instance my country has Rangers fans.<Moves>

Like with Eastern Europe, Russia, and its former states tend to encourage sociopathic behavior.

You mix that with what are basically white trash communities, and you get lots of cruelty as a form of recreation.

They don't tend to get a lot of nurturing as children.
Bro, khabib is not white.

Bro, khabib is not white.

Khabib refers to himself as white and as Russian. He is a white skinned Caucasian male...if he's not white, we need a new definition the term. There's darker skinned Irishman and Polaks that you can find by the thousands. Who's white or black or Hispanic or Asian or middle Eastern etc doesn't matter though, these things are not finite, only uneducated people think so. Race, ethnicity, these concepts are entirely fluid.

Also this entire thread is hilarious. It's the classical "I see people being ignorant, so I'll make a point" then they say some equally as ignorant shit yet fail to realize their own idiocies.

Most people do push ups for free.

If it's a street beggar then come on, they should DO something for the money. I would never pay anyone to just sit there.

We disagree. there's nothing degrading about doing push ups for money. The fact that you find it more degrading than cleaning human feces is interesting to me, but again, we simply disagree.
Really? Cleaning toilets serves a purpose, its a job that needs to be done. Making someone do pushups for money is not giving someone a job, its about humiliating them for your entertainment, throwing a bit of money at them doesn't change that.

They desperately need the money but they decide they’re gonna make the dude who needs money do something demeaning, for their amusement, instead of just giving him the money.Fucking douchebags.And there are tools who defend Khabib and his friend's behaviour here.

Last edited:
Khabib refers to himself as white and as Russian. He is a white skinned Caucasian male...if he's not white, we need a new definition the term.

He is born in Sil'di Russia, If i where to guess from a a nomadic tribe somewhere in the Caucusus. Learn to look up a map and pick up a few history books if you want to know about white people. You will find out that this russian caucusus guy will have very little, approaching zero in common with white people from Europe.

There's darker skinned Irishman and Polaks that you can find by the thousands. Who's white or black or Hispanic or Asian or middle Eastern etc doesn't matter though, these things are not finite, only uneducated people think so. Race, ethnicity, these concepts are entirely fluid.

Also this entire thread is hilarious. It's the classical "I see people being ignorant, so I'll make a point" then they say some equally as ignorant shit yet fail to realize their own idiocies.

Help someone has different viewpoints. Therefore he must be uneducated!!1! It's you that must start reading my friend.

Last edited:
They desperately need the money but the they decide they’re gonna make the dude who needs money do something demeaning, for their amusement, instead of just giving him the money.Fucking douchebags.And there are tools who defend Khabib and his friend's behaviour here.

Some people with a fucked up moral compass on this thread.
Making a homeless person "perform" for your entertainment is textbook douche-baggery.
Khabib has kept his image clean so far but the group he is hanging with contains some real scum. I wonder how long before the mud starts to stick to him.
It's the prize fighting game so it's going to attract the dregs but you have to have some standards.

What do you expect from a guy who dressed up his wife in a tent on her wedding day?
images

<{cruzshake}>
This is all that needs to be said really.

It's just that the purpose of what he's being paid to do is to humiliate himself for the enjoyment of other people. And they're taking advantage of the fact that he's in a vulnerable situation. If I were homeless, I wouldn't people to treat me like that. Cleaning a bathroom is something that is necessary and serves a good purpose.

Homeless people don't have bathrooms bro

People in this thread saying that “it’s only exercise” or “just some harmless push ups” are the bottom of the barrel. What a fucked up moral compass you guys have.

He is born in Sil'di Russia, If i where to guess from a a nomadic tribe somewhere in the Caucusus. Learn to look up a map and pick up a few history books if you want to know about white people. You will find out that this russian caucusus guy will have very little, approaching zero in common with white people from Europe.

Help someone has different viewpoints. Therefore he must be uneducated!!1!

Oh yeah, Avar ancestry has very little ties to European ancestry as far as recent history is concerned, but that doesn't validate your point nor thwart mine, despite you wrongly assuming such. Your attempt to insult me was cute, "pick up a history book" that stung just a little.

As for people having different viewpoints, that's great. But the amount of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance going on in here is amusing and worth a mention, I felt.

Khabib refers to himself as white and as Russian. He is a white skinned Caucasian male...if he's not white, we need a new definition the term. There's darker skinned Irishman and Polaks that you can find by the thousands. Who's white or black or Hispanic or Asian or middle Eastern etc doesn't matter though, these things are not finite, only uneducated people think so. Race, ethnicity, these concepts are entirely fluid.

Chain reaction shitting out of the mouth. Full of assumptions and stereotype insults lol. GOAT thread

Oh yeah, Avar ancestry has very little ties to European ancestry as far as recent history is concerned, but that doesn't validate your point nor thwart mine, despite you wrongly assuming such. Your attempt to insult me was cute, "pick up a history book" that stung just a little.

As for people having different viewpoints, that's great. But the amount of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance going on in here is amusing and worth a mention, I felt.
It does invalidate the comment that has been made about him being someone from a white society. He is a subhuman from the Caucusus as far as I can judge from the video.

Last edited:
Most people do push ups for free.

If it's a street beggar then come on, they should DO something for the money. I would never pay anyone to just sit there.
The homeless are not employed by you LOL it’s a choice to give a person in need a portion of what you have or not. Kind of odd you think because someone asked you for some change or a couple bucks that now they have to do something for you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back