Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

Respect to Khabib if he actually means what he says. But I can see Dana just stripping him if he refuses to fight Conor. Although MMA media would have a field day if that happened and it wouldn't be a good look for UFC

Dana after Khabib shooting down Conor's title shot.
S5tZYAv.gif

I like what’s he’s saying. Unfortunately, I believe Tony is gonna win and then Conor will fight Ferguson for the belt.

Ill gladly take it

This is the same tune Khabib was singing last year prior to their fight being announced tho. You'd think people would take what he says with a grain of saltt

<TrumpWrong1>

Show proof of him saying he wouldnt defend his belt against Conor, that he needs to first win numerous other fights etc?

On the contrary pre-UFC 223 Khabub insisted he wanted to kick Conors ass, he'd constantly say "we need to fight, either in street or in Octagon, just send me location!"

This is while Tony was injured and GSP turned down his call-out. His condition at the time was that the UFC needs to pay him fairly.

After dominating Conor, then he changed his tune saying Conor doesnt deserve a rematch, and that he'd rather fight Dustin, Tony and GSP.

Who says they'd fire him

You think being champ means you call the shots? Lol

Even Conor can't call the shots and he has more power / leverage than anyone in mma.

Unfortunately Khabib is out gunned here. Whatever the UFC wants, he's going to have a hard time arguing with. Not that he doesn't want the same thing anyways
When ur the champ you run your division, especially when you want to fight. Mcgregor had leverage when he was the champ. Dana cant do shit to khabib, if he says no, then mcgregor isnt getting the rematch. If mcgregor beat gejthe or dustin, then yeah, dana could make it happen but even if mcgregor beats cerrone, that doesnt translate into fighting khabib at all. Dana cant do shit about it, khabib runs 155 as long as he's the champ.

That's my boy Khabib, f*k Conor and his red carpet rides straight to belts go do some road work back to the belt instead of using your fame pass. As for Khabib he's the kind of champ we need, we are truly not worthy...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The Ultimate Money Fight Championship bitches

But in reallity Habib is just selling you all wolf tickets. Of course he is going to spank that little rat again an earn 15 mil in the process. He'd do it for free, but he is gonna milk as much money as he can from ufc. I want to see Habib get 25 mil from the ufc for this fight.

a big fat check will change that statement
Dana himself just said Khabib is crazy rich. All the tours he does and sponsorships. He is THE no. athlete in the muslim world. Fighting Conor for UFC's 2 mil + 2 mil wont do shit.

lol

He should just lose to Tony, so he won't have to go against Dana.

It's easier for him to beat Tony and Conor then to avoid a fight the UFC and a lot of people want.

giphy.gif
Whaaat, go against Dana..? Khabib has the belt he's an insanely popular champ and he does have say on who he fights the power dynamic between the two has changed. If he wants Khabib to fight Conor so badly he will have to back up the Brinks truck and still cross his fingers Khabib says yes the man has integrity unlike Conor...

The only ones who really want this fight are Conor's few remaining fan boyz...

Respect to Khabib if he actually means what he says. But I can see Dana just stripping him if he refuses to fight Conor. Although MMA media would have a field day if that happened and it wouldn't be a good look for UFC
Not a problem for Khabib.He is already on his way out & he'll have nothing to prove after beating Tony. Would be interesting to see whether the conman defends the title that's gifted to him and how the ufc deals with that. It's not like he's gonna stick around for long either.

Last edited:
Back