Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

I love Khabib more every day. A man of integrity and not afraid to stand up to #1 bullshit.

View attachment 692165

You a real one Khabib

giphy.gif
Khabib doesn't have enough power to call the shots here

If the ufc wanted the rematch, it would happen. It's that simple

This statement also sounds fake. Much like him saying conor wasn't getting a shot, prior to the fight being announced. It's his biggest money fight, words are one thing but deep down he wants it as well

I hope he sticks to what he says, but then again I hope Tony wins.

He's also kind of setting himself up to fail with that statement. As badass as it is, we all know Conman isnt going to fight 10 times and not get a TS. Dana is all over Conmans nuts in that video. We shall see.

He doesn't even mention Conrat by name like the insignificant rat he is, Khabib bless.

Well Sherdog, every time McGregor didn't give a rematch to someone he beat, it was supposedly because he was scared.

Is Khabib scared?

Well Sherdog, every time McGregor didn't give a rematch to someone he beat, it was supposedly because he was scared.

Is Khabib scared?
There's a significant difference between not giving a rematch to someone you dominated and who hasn't won a fight in 3 years, and not giving a rematch to someone you flash KO'd who defended their belt 9 times.

I'm not saying Conor is 'scared' to fight Aldo again, but the rematch was well-deserved in that case. If you think Conor deserves another title shot after beating Cerrone, then you're not very bright.

Khabib is going to avoid Conor like the plague.

Dana's gonna strip him and label him a coward for not facing an active McGregor.

If Khabib really sticks to his word, he'll leave UFC as 29-0 or he'll continue as 28-1 if Tony beats him.

Not all that fond of his fights but he got a point. Love that fighters are self promoting instead of following the masses appeal like a puppet.
Just like Masvidal saying he has not interest in the winner of the hugging match tomorrow haha.

Khabib is the fucking man and you Conor lovers are sluts. Respect how he said IF he beats Tony. He takes Bat Shit Crazy Baby seriously over the McFaker every time. Conor doesn't even belong in the UFC anymore let alone a title shot against Cowboy who will take a dive for that last payday. Conor is 100% going to win.

Love Khabib but no one's taking into account that this might be a negotiating tactic. If Dana is gonna try to force a fight Khabib is gonna claim he doesn't deserve it and the ufc needs to pay up to make it happen

Back