Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

Not a problem for Khabib.He is already on his way out & he'll have nothing to prove after beating Tony.
Maybe but Khabib still has a lot of money to be made with a few more fights. It's always hard to quit when you're on top. I can see him possibly retiring then coming out of retirement for a huge payday

If that happens I would be surprised. I'm willing to make a bet with anyone.
Conditions: Conor beats Cowboy, Khabib beats Ferguson.
If the above scenario happens: I bet Khabib will not take a rematch with Conor and tell him to beat a contender. UFC will not strip Khabib for it.
Anyone wants to take the bet?
<{vega}>

Good. I support this. Conor the entitled little tapper should get in line.

View attachment 692165

You a real one Khabib

giphy.gif
Khabib stole my EXACT response when bozo the clown spoke of this.
The UFC has become endemic. Most mma fans are dumb but not fucking dumb. UFC/ FOX was perfect marriage ( just switching off topic) and it's not like FOX is fuel TV for Christ's sake.

I see consequences from all this ( something I thought I wouldve never said about UFC once they " made it ").

Stand by........... and unlike bisping , khabib saying this on principle ( he beats Conor 19/20 x). I hope khabib is able to stick to this cause Conor needs to beat , at least, 2 credible opponents. I'm being reasonable.

Bisping said the same things( about him being champ and he'll make the decision).
He was afraid of Yoel Romero ( who would ve been heavy favorite).
He was afraid of Gegard Mousasi( who wouldve been a heavy favorite).
He was afraid of Renaldo Souza ( who at that point was much smaller and older and still wouldve been a 2-1 favorite).

Three title fights that were tried and declined.

Again, I'm saying khabib is thee exact opposite of bisping and why hes saying what he's saying.

If that happens I would be surprised. I'm willing to make a bet with anyone.

Conditions: Conor beats Cowboy, Khabib beats Ferguson.

If the above scenario happens: I bet Khabib will not take a rematch with Conor and tell him to beat a contender. UFC will not strip Khabib for it.

Anyone wants to take the bet?
That is exactly what will happen and Dana will be super pissed ... until he sets up Conor vs Mas for the BMF belt and they all make huge $$$.

Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

<Dana05>
giphy.gif
<{danawhoah}>

People are forgetting that after April is Ramadan, and Khabib will fight again in September/October. Conor fights in January. Makes little sense for Conor to wait almost ten months for his next fight. He should then fight a top LW in April/May like Gaethje to determine the next LW contender. Even rematch Poirier. If not he can stick at 170 and fight Masvidal. It is a joke for a 170 fight to determine the next LW contender. Khabib is right. Hope Khabib sticks to his guns.

Big Khabib hater, but if that holds true then I'll gain a lot of respect for him.

Khabib will stand by his word but then again everyone has a price.
This pretty much nails it. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t cave, given enough money. Can’t claim him, honestly. And as mad as everyone is about this possible matchup, I’m ok with it. I doubt Conor can do anything different. But it would be interesting to see Conor initiate offensive wrestling like he seems to have eluded to planning on doing.

Reading some of the comments here you get the sense some people wish Khabib was just another push over Champ instead of standing firm on his principles. You can hear them praying he somehow is forced to fight Conrat so they can accuse Khabib of not being of his word.

Yup in one thread they'll complain about the sport not being legitimate, for true contenders not getting title shots etc

But when it comes to Khabib the very same sherdoggers get worked up at Khabib sticking to principles, saying he wont have a choice and should he stripped if he doesnt agree etc

Psychology of the Contard

Man I hope he is a man of his word. Not really a big khabib fan , but much respect if this is how he will actually do it.

I know you’re not a journalist, but is there a source for this?

For all I care you can believe he only makes $2 per fight:) I have no reason to try to convince u.

Ur a black belt I'm sure u know the sources of his estimated pay

Even though I'll be rooting for Tony, Khabib bless mayne! Khabib bless!

If Conor wants to become 155 champ again he must get through the 10 fights.
He must also pass the three challenges of Khabib.
  • The Breath of God - "Only the penitent man will pass"
  • The Word of God - "Only in the footsteps of God will he proceed"
  • The Path of God - "Only in the leap from the lion's head will he prove his worth"
After this he must recite the Five Pillars of Islam Makachev.

The days of beating the likes Denis Siver to earn a title shot are over. He had his easy shots.
It is a new era.

Back