Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

hey kebab

Dana-White-Money.jpg

Ali abdelaziz will make sure dana is happy and influence khabib

Rematch is an easy win for Khabib, but good on him for not letting sub-par competition enter the octagon with him.

Beating Cowboy @ 170 after a losing spree certainly doesn't warrant a shot.

Good for Khabib, but I think he might change his tune once Dana busts out the big bucks. Money talks.

Khabib doesn't have enough power to call the shots here

If the ufc wanted the rematch, it would happen. It's that simple

This statement also sounds fake. Much like him saying conor wasn't getting a shot, prior to the fight being announced. It's his biggest money fight, words are one thing but deep down he wants it as well
He's the champ, he calls the shoots, whats the ufc gonna do? Fire one of the most known combat athletes in the world, get fucking real will ya

Dana's gonna strip him and label him a coward for not facing an active McGregor.

If Khabib really sticks to his word, he'll leave UFC as 29-0 or he'll continue as 28-1 if Tony beats him.

Dana not stripping an unbeaten 29-0 champ. Specially if he beats Ferguson which cements him as undisputed LW GOAT.
Khabib has made Dana White bend over before, he'll do it again. As long as he is unbeaten, he can't be touched.
Khabib will take this rematch only if he decides to.

Dana not stripping an unbeaten 29-0 champ. Specially if he beats Ferguson which cements him as undisputed LW GOAT.
Khabib has made Dana White bend over before, he'll do it again. As long as he is unbeaten, he can't be touched.
Khabib will take this rematch only if he decides to.

We'll see. You would be surprised how fast they would strip Khabib and make Conor vs Tony/Gaethje for the undisputed title.

He's the champ, he calls the shoots, whats the ufc gonna do? Fire one of the most known combat athletes in the world, get fucking real will ya
Who says they'd fire him

You think being champ means you call the shots? Lol

Even Conor can't call the shots and he has more power / leverage than anyone in mma.

Unfortunately Khabib is out gunned here. Whatever the UFC wants, he's going to have a hard time arguing with. Not that he doesn't want the same thing anyways

We'll see. You would be surprised how fast they would strip Khabib and make Conor vs Tony/Gaethje for the undisputed title.

If that happens I would be surprised. I'm willing to make a bet with anyone.

Conditions: Conor beats Cowboy, Khabib beats Ferguson.

If the above scenario happens: I bet Khabib will not take a rematch with Conor and tell him to beat a contender. UFC will not strip Khabib for it.

Anyone wants to take the bet?

Who says they'd fire him

You think being champ means you call the shots? Lol

Even Conor can't call the shots and he has more power / leverage than anyone in mma.

Unfortunately Khabib is out gunned here. Whatever the UFC wants, he's going to have a hard time arguing with. Not that he doesn't want the same thing anyways

Khabib has made Dana White dance before, he can do it again.

1. UFC reinstated his teammates who Dana White said would never fight in UFC again. All of them had UFC fights.
2. He told NSAC to go to hell.
3. He made UFC hold Khabib vs Ferguson in NYC instead of Las Vegas because NSAC fined him.
4. He already declined McGregor rematch on several occasions, that's why we had Poirier fight and now Ferguson fight.

If that happens I would be surprised. I'm willing to make a bet with anyone.

Conditions: Conor beats Cowboy, Khabib beats Ferguson.

If the above scenario happens: I bet Khabib will not take a rematch with Conor and tell him to beat a contender. UFC will not strip Khabib for it.

Anyone wants to take the bet?
Ill gladly take it

This is the same tune Khabib was singing last year prior to their fight being announced tho. You'd think people would take what he says with a grain of saltt

I say make the rematch either way. If Khabib loses to Tony, have Tony fight Gaethje, and just make the rematch with Conor and Khabib.

That way, if Conor beats Khabib then no one can bitch about his title shot, and if Khabib wins he should obviously get another shot at the title.

Money talks to prostitutes.
Anyone can become a prostitute if the price is right, don't you think Dana would offer Khabiib something even he couldn't refuse if Dana wanted to make the fight that badly?
Khabib says he doesn't want the Conor rematch now, but would he be able to say the same thing if Dana waved 10 million dollars in front of his face? If so, he's a better than me and everyone else here.

Ill gladly take it

This is the same tune Khabib was singing last year prior to their fight being announced tho. You'd think people would take what he says with a grain of saltt
Alright. Time will tell. I'll be watching you ;).

But a lot of things has changed since then.

Before the first fight, everyone was questioning the legitimacy of Khabib's belt since he beat #10 ranked Iaquinta for it. After he defended vs McGregor and Poirier, Khabib's stock and star power has gone up a lot.

Not the right time or place to say that Khabib. You are making an assault on business. Just make sure you don't allow Herb "Bought and Paid for" Dean to ref your match. The UFC will be pulling for a Tony win now. Tony vs Conor for the belt is better than nothing. If Conor wins, then they get the Conor Khabib rematch anyways as Khabib will want the belt back.

You talked too much too soon, now make sure you keep Dean out of your fight at least.

Khabib has made Dana White dance before, he can do it again.

1. UFC reinstated his teammates who Dana White said would never fight in UFC again. All of them had UFC fights.
2. He told NSAC to go to hell.
3. He made UFC hold Khabib vs Ferguson in NYC instead of Las Vegas because NSAC fined him.
4. He already declined McGregor rematch on several occasions, that's why we had Poirier fight and now Ferguson fight.
Fair but I should clarify

Khabib is prob the biggest draw outside of Conor. I think for the most part, they'll just give Khabib what he wants without much issue. Those are all very minor things

When we're talking about a rematch with Conor though, he is heavily out gunned and no longer the A side. He would certainly have a say, but there's no calling the shots for him in that scenario.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back