Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

So sheep lover seriosly thinks he calls shots. I knew hes not smartest person out there but.. I think fake contract is already on way to Khabib just like year ago. Hes Danas bitch and do exactly what being told.
You’re a bitch and a troll and you need to get to class now. Log off the computer. Did you do your homework last night? Just checking. We are worried about you.

Yesss, was hoping for this. Sorry Dana, Khabib does whatever the f*ck he wants

a big fat check will change that statement
Yeah,because Khabib is totally unaware that the Conor fight will make him alot of money.

Khabib doesn't have enough power to call the shots here

If the ufc wanted the rematch, it would happen. It's that simple

This statement also sounds fake. Much like him saying conor wasn't getting a shot, prior to the fight being announced. It's his biggest money fight, words are one thing but deep down he wants it as well
You have to understand how the GREAT GAME is played,sir.

Dana is trying to promote a rematch to get the people hyped about Conor's fight with Cowboy,upping the stakes involved.

Khabib is downplaying this fight,one he is not involved in,by laying supressing fire,and concussive truth bombs. "Who cares about bum Conor vs bum Cerrone? My fight with Ferguson is what matters."

Dana:well cmon we want you to fight Conor...we need this fight!

Khabib:How much you need this fight?

Dana: really really bad!!!

Khabib: You know i never fight in vegas again when they piss me off?? they owe me money!

Dana: I know...I know..

Khabib: You know Conor piss me off too?

Dana: well you can kick his ass again!

Khabib: I like to see him squirm. He punch old people. He dont deserve this. You give him title shot beat Denis Siver.

Dana: we make the fight in Russia!

Khabib: ....I think about this Dana. Maybe. MAYBE.

Dana: anything! whatever it takes!

Khabib: GIVE ME GSP!

Dana: Goddamnit!

Last edited:
Terrified. Conor's the only one to win a rd against him.
didnt won shit, cheating is illegal in all fights other than conor fights ...

We'll see. You would be surprised how fast they would strip Khabib and make Conor vs Tony/Gaethje for the undisputed title.
do you have an exemple of a dominant champion stripped because he refused to defend a title against an undeserving contender ?

Lol he'll be cut and Conor vs Dustin for the title
even you dont believe it
{<jordan}

We'll see. You would be surprised how fast they would strip Khabib and make Conor vs Tony/Gaethje for the undisputed title.
They will never strip Khabib off of not fighting Conor. Khabib isnt some scrub that upset their money ticket. Khabib is ALSO one of the most popular fighters they have,and wields alot of power.

Not a fan of the rematch but i will watch, we all will watch dont fool ourselves, having said that, i dont think it would go any different, the kind of pressure and grappling that Khabib imposes on his rivals is on another level, one that is not reached on a short period of time.

View attachment 692165

You a real one Khabib
<3>We will get the rematch
Dana bless
giphy.gif

Conor is just collecting paychecks on his way out the door.

I want to see Gaethje vs. whoever wins this title fight.

Much respect for even saying it out loud.

Knowing the Big Goof though, he will probably just strip Khabib for refusing to fight & give it to Conor. ,..or make up some new belt for Conor to have.
<{danawhoah}><Dana05>

Seriously dude what the fuck is this bullshit?
10 win streak is a little bit too much, but conor should fight 3 top 10 opponents to get a ts.

lol at fighting cowboy
You tell that to Tony Ferguson

Suicide??

Im dancing and celebrating here

This means he will be stripped.

This is a glorious day.

The beggining of the end.

He is now on danas blacklist.

<JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}

As a matter of fact, this is the best thing that could ever happen. Im not a conor hugger. I dont care if he ever wins the title again. I like what he brings to the table in the build up of fights and fight week, but thats it.

So if conor doesnt get the fight and khabib gets on danas blacklist = PERFECT

Last edited:
I don’t know why the concept of prize fighting is so hard for people to grasp.

I love watching Khabib fight. I also enjoy watching wrestling, Judo, and other grappling sports because I’m a lifelong grappler.

You know what though, I realize I’m a minority and most people find it boring.

Prize fighting has never been treated like any other sport and never will.

If we look at our ancestors it was the same.
The most exciting gladiators got in the big arena to entertain the crowd.
I’m sure that carries over to every small civilization since the beginning.

Were there better fighters that never made it to the “big arena” because they fought a more tactical, less fan friendly style?
of course !
Were there fighters that were less skilled but fought a wide open style that excited the fans and they got rushed right to the big stage?
Of course as well!

Nothing’s changed or ever will.

Ask around your work today to the “normal” people who aren’t into MMA or martial artists.
Ask if they know who Tony Ferguson is and then ask who Connor Mcgregor is.

There is your answer to why he’s being pushed back into a title fight.

Back